Author Topic: Does this exist :)  (Read 6562 times)

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: Does this exist :)
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2010, 03:18:18 PM »
People will sometimes claim that I HOed them when in fact I shot them in the face but they did not or could not get guns on me.

perdweeb
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline The Grinch

• Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2010, 02:32:08 AM »
I avoid HO. But if I have to HO to get out of a situation, I do that too:) hehe

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2010, 07:46:02 PM »

we are in kill points for fighters on place No 1 since more than a year in LWA, because mostly we don't fly the uber planes

Small correction: Kill points in fighters are not being influenced in any way by the "uberness" (ENY) of your plane. They are just points of damage inflicted on the enemy (+1 pt for a kill)

/hijack off
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2010, 08:19:26 PM »

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2010, 08:35:28 PM »
A squad that:

1) Values fighter skill, and no I don't mean the running away timid kind (which I define here as a K/H of >5). I mean ACMing
2) Members that have a sense of humor, can dish it out and take it and still laugh about it.
3) Members that are willing to help other members get better, and make a deliberate attempt at doing so.
4) Is almost devoid of politics, IE no ranks (other than a CO or whatever) and members are just...members.

If so, who/what/when/where/why :)

PJ

JG54

Offline papjohns

• Copper Member
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2010, 09:30:06 PM »
JG54

cool  :huh

I think we have reached ... 100%
"CAN DO, SIR! "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer."

Army of Muppets

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2010, 08:03:08 AM »
71 RAF =

INSANITY WITH WINGS!
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2010, 05:20:10 PM »
cool  :huh

I think we have reached ... 100%

The Claim Jumpers and vtards formaly request that you become the surrogate mother for their bastard brain-child.....

The Devils Claim Tards

As the surrogate mother, you will be granted a position as XO under CO FelixSteiner, and all the Macazine(TM) you can swallow.

Sleep on it.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 05:21:46 PM by BrownBaron »
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline TUK

• Silver Member
      • 13MPG
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2010, 08:40:38 PM »
Not going to fuel the discussion by saying my squad is the best. Just gonna tell you that there are many squads with the qualities you speak of..
Nothing better than flying with buddies that you know... :salute
CO WD40 (FSO)
Death From Above (DFA) - Main Arena

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2010, 08:55:13 PM »
jeez PJ, i bet u wish you would have reviewed some of these other offers before you jumped off the deep end.  You could have joined a squad with moral fabric and a basic overall sense of decency.  Instead you join a group known for unspeakable wanton violence; i've even heard some of our members (no names, sorry) kick kittens for fun.   I hope you can make this adjustment.  i gotta go, i just saw a cat outside....
-AoM-

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2010, 09:46:24 PM »
hlbly eats "varmits". :huh

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2010, 11:20:05 PM »
jeez PJ, i bet u wish you would have reviewed some of these other offers before you jumped off the deep end.  You could have joined a squad with moral fabric and a basic overall sense of decency.  Instead you join a group known for unspeakable wanton violence; i've even heard some of our members (no names, sorry) kick kittens for fun.   I hope you can make this adjustment.  i gotta go, i just saw a cat outside....

hlbly eats "varmits". :huh

well ill tell ya now, you beastages had better all keep your filthy paws off my cat!!!!!!! his name is Cockroach and he is KING!!!! (i know this because he told me so.....just before he ordered me to beat the dog and bait the pigeon traps!)

and dont try to get me to fall for that line that you just wanna WOK my cat, he is an indoor cat only so dont even try your trickery on me!!!!

All you other squads who may be feeling sad that Papa picked the nasty Muppet's instead of one of you other pristine and cultured squads, DONT FEEL SAD NO MORE!!!! ill tell you that in one night of flying with him that i have discovered him to be a lowly kill-stealing bait using 6 checking when your in the tower already no good at winging wingman!!!!!!!! so dont feel sad, hell you all should be putting money into the Muppet support box because we took him and saved all of you the pain of finding out just how devious and dirty a scoundrel he really is.....its amazing just how well he fits into the Muppet mold!! he is so much a Muppet at heart it is almost impossible to remember a time that he was not counted as one upon our roster! the rotten bastage!!!

:neener:  :neener:  :neener:
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2010, 11:37:51 PM »
He's not a good person. :(

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2010, 12:30:43 AM »
He's not a good person. :(

yea, we know
-AoM-

Offline papjohns

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2010, 02:11:57 AM »
well ill tell ya now, you beastages had better all keep your filthy paws off my cat!!!!!!! his name is Cockroach and he is KING!!!! (i know this because he told me so.....just before he ordered me to beat the dog and bait the pigeon traps!)

and dont try to get me to fall for that line that you just wanna WOK my cat, he is an indoor cat only so dont even try your trickery on me!!!!

All you other squads who may be feeling sad that Papa picked the nasty Muppet's instead of one of you other pristine and cultured squads, DONT FEEL SAD NO MORE!!!! ill tell you that in one night of flying with him that i have discovered him to be a lowly kill-stealing bait using 6 checking when your in the tower already no good at winging wingman!!!!!!!! so dont feel sad, hell you all should be putting money into the Muppet support box because we took him and saved all of you the pain of finding out just how devious and dirty a scoundrel he really is.....its amazing just how well he fits into the Muppet mold!! he is so much a Muppet at heart it is almost impossible to remember a time that he was not counted as one upon our roster! the rotten bastage!!!

:neener:  :neener:  :neener:

:aok :banana:
"CAN DO, SIR! "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer."

Army of Muppets