Author Topic: Peabody's Newest: "Pacific Mixup"  (Read 3635 times)

Offline Vapor

• Zinc Member
Re: Peabody's Newest: "Pacific Mixup"
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2010, 07:17:27 PM »
Vapor:

Which version did you download? And did you have any problems downloading and getting it to work?

-Peabody-
Vapor:

Which version did you download? And did you have any problems downloading and getting it to work?

-Peabody-
I did not have any trouble...just did not understand the field ack issue. Now everything is good. I downloaded the version 2.20.3.  I'm just new to offline missions.  :salute

Lt. Vapor
VF-17 Jolly Rogers
AH Tour 115 start

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2010, 05:06:43 PM »
That's a nice video CaptCarnage. Rock n Roll audio is not my style, but most folks like it. The video action does a great job showing the superior bot battle tactics in AHV2124 versus your prior clip using AH2203. If you don't mind, I'll link it onto my mission page along with the other one, with explanatory text so observers can get a good feel for the advantages of AH2124. Thanks for shooting that.

-Peabody-

Done. Thanks again Captain Carnage. Your video clip is now appended to the version 2124 link from this page:

http://techvideoreview.com/FlightSimMovies/AcesHigh/Ah2Missions/PacMix01/Ah2PacMixMissionFullPage.htm

I appreciate your work! It shows how well AH2124 handles this!

-Peabody-

Offline CaptCarnage

• Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2010, 10:28:17 PM »
Sounds great! I know that this season at work (logging in NorthernOntario) is going to be more fun in the cut camp with my laptop. We just got things rocking and rolling again since winter is just around the corner. I have already got a few of the boys to install 2.12.4 on their laptops and loaded up the missions on them. Now the only problem we have is the router is in the communications shack and is wireless!!!!!! So as long as I am the server we are alright.

Hey I was wondering. I am kinda getting back to flying spits again. Did you have any other missions coming up? If so could you put some spits in there?

PS here is a vid of me at work this summer cutting down some of the biggest White Pines in my carrier. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S28QPF5yoFM
If you check out the rest of the vids on that channel. That is were I put all my stuff from work.

Offline CaptCarnage

• Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2010, 09:52:33 PM »
Hahahah I was messing around with the Camera options in the film viewer and came up with this short clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndg4jWoAHOE

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2010, 07:19:36 AM »
Cool one, Cap'n! Keep-em coming!