Author Topic: You have to see this!  (Read 9437 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: You have to see this!
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2010, 11:46:13 PM »
The CJ's are laughing harder than anyone.

Good for the CJ's.  A group of fine gents, for sure.  I think one of the marks of honor and character is the ability to laugh at, and see the humor in, a parody or yourself (pssst - BBS lead computed gunsight - “here is an opportunity“).  

Others can learn some things about good and honorable BBS play from a squad like the CJ's.  I think it's funny that a squad that is looked down upon among the larger community for their  tactics (don't lie and don't mask your disdain for their game play with a few emoticons and disclaimers - let's be honest now, mmkay) is actually a shining example of being big enough to laugh at themselves.  I'm sure that they feel that their game play philosophy is as defendable and as worthy as the next - yet they let themselves become a laughing stock.  Good for them.  With this post, they have made some friends by letting themselves be abused on the forums - and that is what it is all about - making friends no matter what.  I agree.    

Further, allow me to point out that they understand that nobody's honor really dies on the BBS and there is always another post waiting in that "reply" button (as long as the rules are followed).  May as well laugh and roll with the punches - especially the ones that hit right in the bread basket.   Good for you CJ’s.  

<S> CJ's.

CJ’s, let these guys belittle you and claim that you are not good enough to beat players that fly around in uber late war perk rides while you are doing what you do best and you (and I) (and they) know can't be stopped.  Let them laugh and deride you for your skill - only the very creator of the game was able to put a dent (a small one) in your massive assault.  Ultimately, that failed.  You get the last laugh, base after base.   Let them sit back and learn from you in game and in the community.   You are the ones to be.  You are the great ones, big in the game and Big in character in here.  

You’re great and you know it.  The rest must clamor and ridicule and desire your praise at you at your feet.  

Let them.  

<S> CJ's.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 11:48:25 PM by SunBat »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline awrabbit

• Copper Member
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2010, 07:56:05 AM »
AH Movie of the year ! 

Rabbit

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2010, 01:13:15 PM »
Racdogg's (Claim Jumpers' C.O) reaction after HiTech fiddled with the radar settings. Warning, adult language!

Film 531

Enjoy. :D
plus 1 That was great :D
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2010, 02:29:15 PM »
Good for the CJ's.  A group of fine gents, for sure.  I think one of the marks of honor and character is the ability to laugh at, and see the humor in, a parody or yourself (pssst - BBS lead computed gunsight - “here is an opportunity“).  

Others can learn some things about good and honorable BBS play from a squad like the CJ's.  I think it's funny that a squad that is looked down upon among the larger community for their  tactics (don't lie and don't mask your disdain for their game play with a few emoticons and disclaimers - let's be honest now, mmkay) is actually a shining example of being big enough to laugh at themselves.  I'm sure that they feel that their game play philosophy is as defendable and as worthy as the next - yet they let themselves become a laughing stock.  Good for them.  With this post, they have made some friends by letting themselves be abused on the forums - and that is what it is all about - making friends no matter what.  I agree.    

Further, allow me to point out that they understand that nobody's honor really dies on the BBS and there is always another post waiting in that "reply" button (as long as the rules are followed).  May as well laugh and roll with the punches - especially the ones that hit right in the bread basket.   Good for you CJ’s.  

<S> CJ's.

CJ’s, let these guys belittle you and claim that you are not good enough to beat players that fly around in uber late war perk rides while you are doing what you do best and you (and I) (and they) know can't be stopped.  Let them laugh and deride you for your skill - only the very creator of the game was able to put a dent (a small one) in your massive assault.  Ultimately, that failed.  You get the last laugh, base after base.   Let them sit back and learn from you in game and in the community.   You are the ones to be.  You are the great ones, big in the game and Big in character in here.  

You’re great and you know it.  The rest must clamor and ridicule and desire your praise at you at your feet.  

Let them.  

<S> CJ's.

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2010, 02:36:34 PM »
4 thumbs up ..I loved it i LMAO'ed. :aok  :aok  :aok  :aok
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline Nutzoid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2010, 03:01:33 PM »
Outstanding!! :D
C co. 1st Bn 7 CAV 1st Cav Div  " Garry Owen"

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2010, 07:50:53 AM »
Absolutely Spot On.  :rofl :rofl :aok :rofl :rofl
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline jam934

• Zinc Member
« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2010, 09:34:14 AM »
O my GOD that was awesome i think i pissed myself  :rofl

Offline Hotrod1

• Zinc Member
      • 666th Barbarian FG
« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2010, 09:49:11 AM »
Awesome!! :rofl
"We are surrounded, that simplifies our problem"

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2010, 09:57:44 AM »

<S> CJ's.

Let them.  

<S> CJ's.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2010, 10:20:42 AM »
I enjoyed that.  Thanks!   

MH

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #116 on: October 20, 2010, 10:48:34 AM »
O my GOD that was awesome i think i pissed myself  :rofl

ummmmmmm......JAM...........a hhhhhhhh....Sorry? i had to go and your pocket was there and......well.....ummmmmmmmmm ........oops?
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline TEXICAN

• Copper Member
« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2010, 01:42:13 PM »
Everytime I click on the link it says movie cannot load blah.....
If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics suck!

Offline Box1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2010, 02:02:58 PM »
..........The BEST EVER.......

Offline Wobbly

• Copper Member
« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2010, 02:03:57 PM »
bluddy funny  :rofl
Game ID: Blimey