Author Topic: Hi! i'm new to the fourms!  (Read 6525 times)

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
Re: Hi! i'm new to the fourms!
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2010, 07:18:16 PM »
Although I agree in spirit in you wanting to play so bad I DO NOT agree with you going behind your parents back to get what you want. As a parent myself it would cause me great concern if people I dont know were encouraging my child to do something I told them not too.  I don't know your home situation. Do your folks have your best interest at heart and dont want you online due to interference with your school work? Or are there other issues at work we dont know about?
 I think what you are proposing is violating a trust between you and your folks. If you want to look good in their eyes I think the earned allowance and priveleges idea was the best. Look them in the eye and tell them what you would like to do. Explain it in a mature adult way and you may be surprised what they may allow. Do it another way and you only invite trouble. Its all part of being an adult which you will be soon enough, better get busy practicing.

EZRhino

At least he isn't as bad as that kid that stole his parents credit card to pay for the game.

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2010, 07:51:02 PM »
ug, my life is crumbling..... i got banned for 2 wks off of my FAVORITE fourm, & i got in an arguement with my best friend (over facebook) and she deleated me as a friend!!!!  :confused:  :cry  :(

well, im sorry about your ban, but atleast its not a perma-ban.

as for your friend, at your age, people do things off of impulse, especially when they are steamed. and remember, just because you arent facebook friends anymore doesnt mean you arent real friends. Facebook is just a website. if you want to fix things with her, wait maybe a day or two, and have a nice face-to-face conversation. if things work out, everything will be normal again. good luck! :aok
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline THRASH99

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2010, 08:24:12 PM »
hello! i'm new to the fourms but not Aces High. i don't play online play because my parents don't want to pay the $15  :frown:
I have not much fighter experience because my computer won't let me even play offline missions
Why not work for it by earning it with your grades in school, convince your parents then, that must be how the squeakers get on during the summer!  :lol
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 08:28:15 PM by THRASH99 »

Jokers Jokers
"CAN'T TALK NOW.....GOTTA SHOOT!" - Dan Zoernig
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - 56th FG

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2010, 09:46:21 PM »
Why don't you sell eggs to pay for AH???????  :old:
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline delta7

• Zinc Member
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2010, 10:02:44 PM »
Here's what u do.
First make sure your computer will work the game. Then download the game and try the free 2 week trial. While you have the 2 week trial, log on to the game, find a air field with lots of planes buzzing around. Up wirble then go get your dad and say try this dad!
If you dont get to play on your computer the rest of the day dont be sad, this means your gonna get to play!
This is what my son did to me and it worked!
He had aksed several times to play just as you have.

Good luck

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2010, 11:04:02 PM »
Um...

Offline Chickenrandomness

• Zinc Member
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2010, 07:30:30 AM »
well, im sorry about your ban, but atleast its not a perma-ban.

as for your friend, at your age, people do things off of impulse, especially when they are steamed. and remember, just because you arent facebook friends anymore doesnt mean you arent real friends. Facebook is just a website. if you want to fix things with her, wait maybe a day or two, and have a nice face-to-face conversation. if things work out, everything will be normal again. good luck! :aok
the thing is, i only know her becuase of that fourm, she lives in a whole different state! and now both of my comunications with her has been severed

• Zinc Member
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2010, 07:32:09 AM »
Why don't you sell eggs to pay for AH???????  :old:
my chickens are laying yet, 2 are very close to laying, but my other is a few months from laying, and my 2 roosters don't lay eggs! lol

• Zinc Member
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2010, 07:33:30 AM »
Here's what u do.
First make sure your computer will work the game. Then download the game and try the free 2 week trial. While you have the 2 week trial, log on to the game, find a air field with lots of planes buzzing around. Up wirble then go get your dad and say try this dad!
If you dont get to play on your computer the rest of the day dont be sad, this means your gonna get to play!
This is what my son did to me and it worked!
He had aksed several times to play just as you have.

Good luck

thats a good idea, but my dad dosn't really like violence like that. and i never got the 2wk free trial

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2010, 09:08:52 AM »
test
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2010, 09:22:44 AM »
This thread reminds me of the commercial on TV of the TSA officer being called to review a presentation of a person at the airport during screening and the TSA officer starts looking at the person's hard-copy presentation and flips through the pages and yawns, says booring... and than starts snoozing. 

All the Best and kill this boooooooooooooooooring thread...

Jay

PS.. I know it's nice being kind to dumb animals but this is just plain above and beyond the call of duty!
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2010, 11:24:41 AM »
Um...

• Zinc Member
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2010, 05:11:24 PM »
i'm now picking up the shambels of my life & putting them back togather!!! my friend hasn't accepted me as a friend again of facebook, but we are talking it out through the messager thing-a-ma-jig

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2010, 05:15:19 PM »
i'm now picking up the shambels of my life & putting them back togather!!! my friend hasn't accepted me as a friend again of facebook, but we are talking it out through the messager thing-a-ma-jig
:huh :headscratch: :eek: :bolt:
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2010, 09:36:59 PM »
Gotta love online drama.
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies