Author Topic: my idea of what might happen  (Read 1457 times)

Offline jay

• Silver Member
my idea of what might happen
« on: November 07, 2010, 08:26:30 PM »
IF the B29 was to win (and if the HTC staff are taking the poll seriously) i think that a basic "cuban missile crisis" would happen (if we got the nuke) the main squads of each country would act as the government trying to not get nuked.then causing gameplay to come to a halt because the rooks,bish,knights would be unable to attack because of the B29 nuke threat?

well i cant really explain so everyone else just post your ideas
"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr.Johnson

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Re: my idea of what might happen
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 08:30:50 PM »
I think you need to find a girl and become a man.

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 08:31:43 PM »
Seeing as a nuke in a game has no repurcussions in real life, why would people stop to think before starting a furball?

Besides, there is about a 99.9999% chance the nuke won't even be included, just the massive bombload.
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 08:32:24 PM »
I think you need to find a girl and become a man.

Leave him be.

That is all.
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 08:36:05 PM »
(if we got the nuke)

It has been officially stated repeatedly: we never will.

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 08:37:39 PM »
It has been officially stated repeatedly: we never will.

We should try to get U-boats and Submarines first. C'mon HiTech, you know you want 'em.

Oops, just switched the subject of the thread, silly me.
Landing is overrated.

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 08:41:10 PM »
I'd rather get some weather (doesn't have to be dynamic...), better and dynamic sounds, and a more realstic lookin' sky than any new planes putting about. As for the n00k, death in game≠game over.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 08:43:29 PM »
Actually, it's a 100% chance that there will be no nuke.  :lol  I must laugh at people who think we will get zee n00k... Ha ha ha ha ha!  Ha ha HA Ha ha! :bolt:
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 08:46:11 PM »
IF the B29 was to win (and if the HTC staff are taking the poll seriously) i think that a basic "cuban missile crisis" would happen (if we got the nuke) the main squads of each country would act as the government trying to not get nuked.then causing gameplay to come to a halt because the rooks,bish,knights would be unable to attack because of the B29 nuke threat?

well i cant really explain so everyone else just post your ideas

I fail to see why we need a B-29? I agree with others there are many things that could be improved before we need a -29
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2010, 08:46:19 PM »
Actually, it's a 100% chance that there will be no nuke.  :lol  I must laugh at people who think we will get zee n00k... Ha ha ha ha ha!  Ha ha HA Ha ha! :bolt:

I said 99.9999% because with HTC, almost anything is possible Acho*B-29*ooo!
Landing is overrated.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2010, 08:59:09 PM »
I can tell you exactly what will happen if we get the B-29.  There will be months of outcry on the forums about how the B-29 will ruin the game.  GVers will be predict the end of the known GV fight in tank town as 29's will fly over in great masses and their magic bombs will obliterate everything.  Fighters will worry that every single B-29 will be flying at 40,000 and will take down every field in a single pass killing the fights.  The B-29 will eventually be released and the arena will be flooded with B-29s.  Then in two weeks when the 'new' wears off, the B-29 will settle into it's place in the game.  They will be seen high and low, and they will kill and be killed.  The game with continue and everyone will find something new to whine about.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2010, 09:01:05 PM »
I fail to see why we need a B-29?
I need a B29.  that should be good enough for you ;)

Also, when children ask for a n00k they should be spanked and sent to their room.  FOREVER! (not refering to you RV, refering to the thread starter)
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 09:01:45 PM »
I can tell you exactly what will happen if we get the B-29.  There will be months of outcry on the forums about how the B-29 will ruin the game.  GVers will be predict the end of the known GV fight in tank town as 29's will fly over in great masses and their magic bombs will obliterate everything.  Fighters will worry that every single B-29 will be flying at 40,000 and will take down every field in a single pass killing the fights.  The B-29 will eventually be released and the arena will be flooded with B-29s.  Then in two weeks when the 'new' wears off, the B-29 will settle into it's place in the game.  They will be seen high and low, and they will kill and be killed.  The game with continue and everyone will find something new to whine about.
If I see a b29 in a tank town I'll take a 262 and obliterate it :D
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2010, 09:05:47 PM »

I still say it's been said there won't be a B29, even if it was never publicized.  :noid
I don't want to comment on possible outcomes while the poll is still live but that's never been said by anybody at HTC, even in private.  It would be stupid to put something in the poll that we weren't willing to make.  We have said before that we'll never do an atomic bomb.

Nope.  I zay it's a zafe bet that ve vill not get zee n00k.  BUT....then again...must think of Evil Con Mission.  Hmm.... :headscratch:  So maybe you have a point...  Never know what that clever HTC bunch might do. :devil
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2010, 09:05:49 PM »

Pyro himself said we will never get the nuke.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner