Author Topic: Bug  (Read 2329 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Bug
« on: November 10, 2010, 08:32:31 PM »
I could see you transmitting tonight but I couldn't hear anything you said sir.

FYI
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Bug
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 10:01:11 PM »
I could see you transmitting tonight but I couldn't hear anything you said sir.

FYI

i got in for a bit just now.......the tard twins were raping just off the coast.......not much has changed about em.......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 07:40:28 AM »
Yep, I heard ya saying that last night Dicho.  I logged off to figure it out, turned out the mic jack was pulled out in my soundcard.  But by the time I had it squared away, the wife ack went off and I never got back online. And I was having fun in that zeke too.  :(

Thanks for letting me know.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 07:42:29 AM »
bummer.. glad ya got it sorted. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 08:41:59 AM »
i got in for a bit just now.......the tard twins were raping just off the coast.......not much has changed about em.......

I beg to differ.  They've been nothing but nice to me all week, and give what they get as far as attitude.  They know how to fly and fight, and are a tough pair to defeat.  Just because they seem to be able to kill everyone fairly easily shouldn't be a reason to keep blasting them here or in the text buffers.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 08:53:35 AM »
The big difference between them and "US" is they care about the kill, we care about the fight.  I dont let getting picked bother me in there as much anymore, even though its the reason i dont fly the MA anymore or MW as much.  I wrote this in another thread and ill put it here as well.  Ive found my time in the AvA has greatly improved my fighter skills and ive been playing this game for nearly 10 years.  I would love to meet up with any of the regulars in either the MA or MW arenas and work on wingman tactics.  Ive never done this before and i think would be the best counter for the "new guys" tactics.  Its not exactly the type of play that i was looking for in the AvA but then again ive found myself flying all new planes and learning new tricks so i think it wouold be a good addition for myself.  Also we want more squads to join and like others have pointed out they will use these tactics against us in the arena. 
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 08:57:02 AM »
The big difference between them and "US" is they care about the kill, we care about the fight. 

I care about the fight more than the kill.  The other night, I merged with a high zeke while flying my spit5.  The fight lasted 15 seconds and he ended up in the tower, then logged.  It was a fight, but I can't help it that he made a bad move and I made a good one.

Do different from the "new guys".  Cut 'em some slack.  :salute
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 08:59:00 AM »
some of the best fights ive had recently have been with you dot..  i always come out with a smile win or lose...  Always have flying with and against you sir   :salute

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 09:01:03 AM »
I care about the fight more than the kill.  The other night, I merged with a high zeke while flying my spit5.  The fight lasted 15 seconds and he ended up in the tower, then logged.  It was a fight, but I can't help it that he made a bad move and I made a good one.

I'm beginning to think the best way to 'kill' you is with a bat while you're asleep ;)

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2010, 09:04:14 AM »
his forcefield would just shatter your bat into toothpicks that he could just use later after eating us all for dinner.....   :banana:

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 09:08:38 AM »
I beg to differ.  They've been nothing but nice to me all week, and give what they get as far as attitude.  They know how to fly and fight, and are a tough pair to defeat.  Just because they seem to be able to kill everyone fairly easily shouldn't be a reason to keep blasting them here or in the text buffers.

i didn't blast em at all.

what i saw was them hanging a couple miles off of the coast....catching the axis doods whilst still accelerating, or climbing. it didn't appear as if they were letting them get to fighting speed.
 i actually backed off, as i wasn't gonna make it a 3-1.......we;ll see,,,,,i'm still keeping an open mind....just was sayin what i saw....
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 09:10:43 AM »
some of the best fights ive had recently have been with you dot..  i always come out with a smile win or lose...  Always have flying with and against you sir   :salute

you will ALWAYS have a good fight against dot. just watchout for the hurri o deth. he likes to tease ya with those dam 303's till ya just auger to stop hearing those tiny things hittin ya.  :devil :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2010, 09:12:28 AM »

if i see em doing the same again, i'll suggest that they back off, and let the other guys get some air under their wings, so as to let them actually have a chance to fight........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2010, 09:13:18 AM »
i didn't blast em at all.

what i saw was them hanging a couple miles off of the coast....catching the axis doods whilst still accelerating, or climbing. it didn't appear as if they were letting them get to fighting speed.
 i actually backed off, as i wasn't gonna make it a 3-1.......we;ll see,,,,,i'm still keeping an open mind....just was sayin what i saw....

thats kinda how i felt too...  I think you and I both logged shortly after that.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2010, 09:13:47 AM »
his forcefield would just shatter your bat into toothpicks that he could just use later after eating us all for dinner.....   :banana:

i liked that fight i had with you last night. it was the one thing that made it worth my time logging in.

were you fighting that wind as much as i was?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"