Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 5082 times)

Offline greens

• Silver Member
Re: We need YOUR help and a warning to all flying this Thanks Giving...
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2010, 10:47:14 AM »
My wife recently traveled w AKAirlines, im pissed at em, well tsa anyway. butwipes felt her inappropiately. she felt violated. like she looks like them terds from 9-11. what bs. what deucebags, my 2 pennies.
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010, 11:11:25 AM »
My wife recently traveled w AKAirlines, im pissed at em, well tsa anyway. butwipes felt her inappropiately. she felt violated. like she looks like them terds from 9-11. what bs. what deucebags, my 2 pennies.

file a suit.

i hate to say that, but that's what it's probably gonna take to stop this stuff.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010, 11:32:25 AM »
file a suit.

i hate to say that, but that's what it's probably gonna take to stop this stuff.

...and people say I'm crazy for building my own plane...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 11:43:43 AM »
file a suit.

There's no shame in filing this kind of suit, but realize that half the country will hate you for it (the half that doesn't comprehend you're doing it for them).
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2010, 11:44:33 AM »
...and people say I'm crazy for building my own plane...

you are being very closely watched...... :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2010, 11:54:33 AM »
file a suit.

agreed. Don't hesitate, if she felt violated, they did something wrong.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2010, 12:57:29 PM »
This has inspired me to get that TSA application filled out sooner than I expected!

Wearing a wig and a couple oranges stuffed in a bra everyday is going to be a pain, but what the heck!  :devil

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2010, 01:00:47 PM »
tell you what, you wanna gripe about the full body scan well here is what you do.

go find the children of any of the people who were on flight 93 on 9/11/01 and tell them to their faces that, you would happily let their parents die once again because your modesty and personal convenience is more important to you than the lives of the potentially thousands of others who could be killed by another hijacking. i am certain that they will completely agree with you and your pathetic suit that your gonna file against the TSA because you were made to feel momentarily uncomfortable.

now i am most certainly not the prime example of a great American "citizen", but at the end of the day i am an AMERICAN and the want to ensure the safety of my countrymen/women/CHILDREN far exceeds my modesty or want to avoid momentary and MINOR discomforts. i would rather be publically strip searched than to have to ever again look at this

if your unhappy with the airport security in America you are more than welcome to move to a country that has less stringent standards..........

I hear Iran is pretty lax on airport security.
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2010, 01:55:55 PM »
tell you what, you wanna gripe about the full body scan well here is what you do.

go find the children of any of the people who were on flight 93 on 9/11/01 and tell them to their faces that, you would happily let their parents die once again because your modesty and personal convenience is more important to you than the lives of the potentially thousands of others who could be killed by another hijacking. i am certain that they will completely agree with you and your pathetic suit that your gonna file against the TSA because you were made to feel momentarily uncomfortable.

now i am most certainly not the prime example of a great American "citizen", but at the end of the day i am an AMERICAN and the want to ensure the safety of my countrymen/women/CHILDREN far exceeds my modesty or want to avoid momentary and MINOR discomforts. i would rather be publically strip searched than to have to ever again look at this

if your unhappy with the airport security in America you are more than welcome to move to a country that has less stringent standards..........

two questions:

1. So instead we should tell the children of those people that died, that thousands of our women are being violated for them everyday?

2.  Why if there's a disagreement people are always quick to point out that you can move to another country?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2010, 02:05:36 PM »

C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline Flipperk

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2010, 02:09:57 PM »

By having a "Random" search of only a certaint few and not all...the TSA is failing to ensure the safety of the American people. To better ensure the safety of the american people EVERYONE must agree to go through a strip search or full body scan and NOT a select few. Who knows that American looking guy overthere might be carrying something. You should not be forced to go through a more personal and comperhensive search procedure that is NOT forced upon ALL travelers. That is by-the-book discrimination.

The TSA is on the path to fail again, as you can tell the past few "scares" were ON THE PLANE.

The bold qutoe above....You are just as welcome to move to another country as well. In case you forgot this country was founded upon the idea of standing up for what is right. Our forefathers put their lives and the colonies futures on the line by declaring war on their own country. They put their safety to the side and fought for what they KNEW was right. It was a sacrifice that paid off, now we are sacrificing the ideas this country was founded upon by letting our personal freedoms go to the government. We are failing our forefathers...shame
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 02:15:42 PM by Flipperk »
It is 2 Cents or .02 Dollars...NOT .02 Cents!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2010, 02:10:41 PM »

Do you think feeling up folks will fix that? The luggage is loaded along with packages of folks not even on the flight. Much of that is loaded in minutes. You want more???  How about some arab in a plane with a launcher. They can take down another aircraft. They can also collide with one.

The TSA is not a deterrent.

On the flip side they could have feel me up flights and freedom flights. That may be a solution.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2010, 02:24:54 PM »

i would rather be publically strip searched than to have to ever again look at this

[/center
No thanks, I'll pass.  Using your line of logic we should all live in padded bomb shelters and have our daily protein pill provided to us by the government.

But hey, if you're not happy with the level of security in the United States you're always welcome to move to a more secure country...

I hear the UK is real big on security.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2010, 02:26:56 PM »
So u think a in the 20s ESKIMO female wud have the wits to make a bomb or be willing to die for some dbag "allah" i dont believe in allah i believe in jesus our savior n his dad noone else. wud she be willing to do that i dont think so. wud a caucasian dude in dress clothes be willing to blow himself up"? dont think so. wud u be willing to do that Flotsom? i wudnt u wudnt. that why TSA needs to start racial profliling and zone in on certain races who are connected to these turds who violated our security forever. i aint saying i dont care about what happened to the people in the twin towers and their family dam ur stupid. Ive been a christian my whole life been going to church every sunday pray everyday. My life chnaqged that day too on 9-11. my wife felt violated cuz the beeotch touched her groin area!!!!. saying i dont care about the kids who lost parents is downright DUMB man. <S> flotsom grow a brain.
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2010, 02:28:40 PM »
those that feel more secure from things like this are not necessarily bad......but they are being fooled, as this is nothing more than a false security.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"