Author Topic: Tool Bags  (Read 2507 times)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Re: Tool Bags
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2010, 01:51:24 PM »
Give the man a dollar.  I made a thread a while back about that very theme.  Guys with a zillion posts seemed to have a huge predispostion to mock the posts of new posters.  Sport for them if you will.  Indicator of character for me....

I believe he was referring to you

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2010, 01:59:16 PM »
HTC will never win, reason being, no matter what they do, someone will always whine/complain about it on the bbs, there is no need to get all worked up about it

i've said this a few times over the years....and fairly recently...i think in the other radar thread.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM »
I believe he was referring to you

Yeah, could be.  I will take that hit.  Leadership is sticking up for those that can't.  Leadership is a lot of things.  Seeing a community of lemmings that watch the BBs devolve into 200, without being proactive, is a bummer.  Hell the other day there was a thread talking poorly about a guy who does not even come onto the BBs. Pathetic. 
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2010, 02:53:47 PM »
HTC will never win, reason being, no matter what they do, someone will always whine/complain about it on the bbs, there is no need to get all worked up about it
+1 QFT   Never win meaning can't please everyone.
                                       <S> Oz
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 02:55:36 PM by ozrocker »
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2010, 03:59:45 PM »
i've said this a few times over the years....and fairly recently...i think in the other radar thread.

You did, and I replied back, and then you didn't reply back again because you were proven wrong.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2010, 04:01:07 PM »
You did, and I replied back, and then you didn't reply back again because you were proven wrong.

no, i wasn't. this thread is further proof........no matter what is done, people are going to complain.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2010, 05:08:25 PM »
To the OP, making light of a bad situation is the kind of character I want to surround myself in the game. If you can't make fun of yourself playing a fn game then I just don't know about you. This weekend  playing the game was poop for me. Yet I found a way to still have fun. I apologize for  making alittle poke at old Hitech. Damn , there I go again. :D  Haters gonna hate! :banana:
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2010, 05:51:30 PM »
no, i wasn't. this thread is further proof........no matter what is done, people are going to complain.
Well CAP, some people get there kicks, being a hypocrite. No matter how much sense you make. :old:
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2010, 06:14:36 PM »
 The BBs are a reflection of the community that plays this game.  

This is not true.  Take a look at the numbers in the arena's and the numbers that stalk the forums.  There are a LOT less here than actual players.  Then, subtract the forum stalkers that no longer play the game, and you start to realize that only 25% or so of the player base is represented in these forums. 

I played the game for 5 years before signing into the forums.  Like some, I do now spend more time here than in game, but at least I still fly 20+ hours a month and have friends on all 3 chess pieces. 

If you REALLY want to enjoy the game, turn off 200 and don't check the BS forums threads.

Just my .02

<S>

:cheers:
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2010, 06:33:40 PM »
Cupcake.  Hide behind your monitor, zero responsibility, zero moral fiber.  Courteous conduct is beneath you a civilized person.  Insults are humor.  The mockery of the work put into redoing the arenas is something I am sure HTC loves and embraces.  You are a rat.  

We're not jerks, we're just practiced at getting folks such as yourself into a bunched pantie situation.

Seems more like sand in the vag. :uhoh   No mockery allowed in here.  This game is serious business.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2010, 06:34:16 PM »
This place needs a "I'm a b****, hear me cry" forum. Too many people crying like heart broke school girls.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2010, 07:45:21 PM »

Yeah and the point was, it doesn't matter if someone complains.  All that matters is that subscriptions keep going upward.  There will always be complaints.  The last time i made that point you left the discussion.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2010, 08:35:13 PM »
I thought the spelling thread was rather insulting myself.

So did I grizz.

HiTech

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2010, 08:39:15 PM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 08:49:39 PM by hitech »
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2010, 10:28:14 PM »
Yeah and the point was, it doesn't matter if someone complains.  All that matters is that subscriptions keep going upward.  There will always be complaints.  The last time i made that point you left the discussion.

uumm.......i think we're both saying the same thing then......i said there will always be people complaining. i've been saying that for a long time.

and i haven't left any discussion.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"