Author Topic: OK BBS warriors. "Fix" the game....  (Read 10243 times)

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
Re: OK BBS warriors. "Fix" the game....
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2010, 08:50:59 AM »
3 guys offering ideas....100 being jerks...don't think that can be fixed or programmed out Dan .....

bottom line is the same 5 guys jumped in faster then the guys who have concerns...little internet warriors that are tards just because....

Well, if it's not broken....

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Fianna

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2010, 08:54:35 AM »

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2010, 08:58:03 AM »
3 guys offering ideas....100 being jerks...don't think that can be fixed or programmed out Dan .....

Dont exaggerate the facts, only 49 replied.... many of those duplicated posts, nowhere near 100.

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2010, 09:09:39 AM »
My Problems + Reasons
In no particualr order;

Collision Model - Often used to score kills through ramming rather than actual combat. It seems a bit messed up when the one trying to avoid contact should crash and die, leaving the rammer to fly home damage free to land his hard earned ram kill.

Aircraft - Lack of the He 111 makes the BoB lack immersion. I'd like more options, Wellington, Blenheim, Hs129, Oscar, Nick, Raiden, Tojo, Irving, I153, IL10, LaGG3, IL4, Tu2, Fiat G50/55, Ju52 to name a few I've enjoyed in other sims.

Graphics - I'd like an option to have the mirrors the actual aircraft had, would help out the non-bubble canopy aircraft. C47 and a few others are seriously graphically deficient. The Clouds/Weather SFx are also in need of more eyecandy.

Arena Caps - I've waited to join my squad. Time waiting to enter an arena, is time not best wasted. Why are we balancing arenas when ENY exists?

inFlight PMs - Any victim of vD****S will agree that we don't need these channels for 'that' kind of purpose.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Helm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2010, 09:10:03 AM »
How about some maps with light snowy terrain? ...or at least Fall colors? ...and for god sakes some desert terrain?......  I am sooooo bored with these endless green tiles....I have served in this game for twice as long as the bloody war lasted...yet the seasons NEVER change ....boring

how about some more clouds? ...and some rain and snow? ....bring back the cold front!!

bring back the 5min of night time ....I liked it ...and i don't care if you didn't like it!    my 14.99 is just as good as yours!

Maps are entirely too big ....oz Kansas is good example ...its a great design ( I love it) ....if we had 1500 players on it it would be great ...but 200  on people on it? .....it's 3 times too big

Helm ...out
XO of ^"^Nazgul^"^
Proudly serving since campaign #13
"No Rain?" ...."No Rainbow, baby!" ....Bootsey Collins 2009

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2010, 09:15:02 AM »

bottom line is the same 5 guys jumped in faster then the guys who have concerns...little internet warriors that are tards just because....

sorry not even worth me offering my two cents....

honestly Dan...can't YOU let it go...you were kind enough to bow out of the last thread but then jump back in to start another troll???? I've always considered you a mature member of this community...please don't prove me wrong :salute

This is pretty weak, even for you.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2010, 09:17:48 AM »
un cap and leave one main arena,  secondary main arena is fine but the main should not be capped at less than 300!

if not that then show side numbers in the lobby  and allow players to change sides there to get into capped arena's for side balancing.

bring back old strats as secondary strat targets,

bring back the old tank town or something like it for the hours of senseless GV fights and build some big mountains around it

Make small airfields, fighter only.

Flying since tour 71.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2010, 09:21:10 AM »
How about some maps with light snowy terrain? ...or at least Fall colors? ...and for god sakes some desert terrain?......  I am sooooo bored with these endless green tiles....I have served in this game for twice as long as the bloody war lasted...yet the seasons NEVER change ....boring

how about some more clouds? ...and some rain and snow? ....bring back the cold front!!

bring back the 5min of night time ....I liked it ...and i don't care if you didn't like it!    my 14.99 is just as good as yours!

Maps are entirely too big ....oz Kansas is good example ...its a great design ( I love it) ....if we had 1500 players on it it would be great ...but 200  on people on it? .....it's 3 times too big

Helm ...out

have you seen rangers twinrivers map yet?

i've lfown night time as recently as a month ago.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2010, 09:25:08 AM »

sorry not even worth me offering my two cents....

honestly Dan...can't YOU let it go...you were kind enough to bow out of the last thread but then jump back in to start another troll???? I've always considered you a mature member of this community...please don't prove me wrong :salute

WoW, seeing as you didn't offer any suggestions for the game I'm guessing your post falls under the "....100 being jerks..." Thanks for posting.

As for me, I don't think the game broken. The changes made have made it more challenging. More challenges equals more fun.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2010, 09:30:02 AM »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2010, 09:38:10 AM »
1.New maps and different types of bases. Ie.....bridheheads railyards

2.nerf the Brewster lol
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2010, 09:48:50 AM »
WoW, seeing as you didn't offer any suggestions for the game I'm guessing your post falls under the "....100 being jerks..." Thanks for posting.

As for me, I don't think the game broken. The changes made have made it more challenging. More challenges equals more fun.

bolded......truest, and most common sense statement i've seen on these boards.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Helm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2010, 09:58:41 AM »
have you seen rangers twinrivers map yet?

i've lfown night time as recently as a month ago.

What arena does this map pop up in? ....I have never seen it. Thanks for the information.

Helm ...out
XO of ^"^Nazgul^"^
Proudly serving since campaign #13
"No Rain?" ...."No Rainbow, baby!" ....Bootsey Collins 2009

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2010, 10:09:40 AM »

I don't think it is broken either,,,  I do however think there is less to do now than there was,  we have the same tools yet the jobs , other than killing,, have all become harder
More to do = more fun= more players,, I have said before,,not everyone who plays this game can be a great fighter jock, and that is the only roll that has not gotten harder,
IE  base capture is harder= more players to take a base or requiring  less to defend it
bombing strats and or towns is harder= less players doing it or requiring less people to defend from it
 game play will adapt to the new towns,, yet the strat system and its destruction has for the most part,, stopped!
 while some may think that is good, i would think that it should still be important to the game,
 bombers flying to strats= targets for fighters
strats that have been hit= reasons to resupply= cooperation.
something for the bomber drivers to do besides hitting all the hangers would be a good thing in my opinion!
I still wish for the old,, or another version of tank town as well
I remember the old tank town having 75 or more people fighting at it for hours on end,, the only thing anyone complained about that i can remember were the bombs falling, so making it a little harder to get ord into tank town would be a good thing!

maybe a GV arena
Flying since tour 71.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2010, 10:11:49 AM »
+102,397

Changeup

You do realize that reading and posting in the BBS is not mandatory, right?
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars