Author Topic: A20 wings  (Read 401 times)

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
A20 wings
« on: November 26, 2010, 07:36:51 PM »
Wednesday night I was flying in an A20 and dove too fast. I here the damage noise coming from aircraft and while checking my damage list shows both right and left wings and ailerons. I manage to maintain very minimal control over aircraft including the ability to roll and fly around for 1-2 minutes. Looking out both windows I see both wings fully intact. I however never dropped any of my bombs but was unable to release my wing bombs, as though they were not there.

I have never had anything like this happen before with this aircraft but have seen less obvious things that seemed odd, this is definitely the strangest.

I do have film at home and will be sending it in to HTC for their review.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
Re: A20 wings
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 10:15:20 PM »
Are you sure you had the wing bombs selected before you tried to drop them? I make those kinds of mistakes once in a while.
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 10:36:30 PM »
Are you sure you had the wing bombs selected before you tried to drop them? I make those kinds of mistakes once in a while.

yep i tries multiple times to select the wing bombs.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 12:15:15 AM »
The damage report is right........  Your graphics settings are screwy.

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 01:15:50 PM »
You know that you mention that it might have been something within my system going , I did have some recent issues with my internet. I think it might have even been that night that I was discoed several times in an hour. I guess I will wait and see if it happens again to see.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave