Author Topic: question to the AVA players  (Read 4102 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: question to the AVA players
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2010, 10:25:09 PM »
No it can't.  If you "de-tune it" you can't transmit on it, but you will see all that is transmitted on it by others.
.squelch 1 should work.

Anyway, my two cents is quit giving the shades crew what they came back for. You guys are giving it to them on a daily basis. If they are what some of you feel is abusive then .report and send it in to Skuzzy. If a Staffer is on and feels something is out of line then they should handle it as they see fit. I don't really see anything else that can be done.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2010, 10:29:03 PM »
If I wasn't busy in the TA most of the time I wouldn't mind monitoring channel 1.  Same rules for TA chat can be transferred to the AvA, you just have to draw a line and stick to your guns.  A warning is good for almost all I have to deal with in there, they don't get a second one normally.  We shouldn't have to adjust to those that are the causing the problem.  Those causing the problems should be doing the adjusting.  On the same note reacting in the same manner to such bad behavior should get the same punishment.  Equal action recieves equal reaction. In my oppinion a couple of weeks of text banning and or ejecting, for bad behavior will do wonders.  Everyone will either have to behave and act like adults or possibly watch TV for a while :lol

Just my thoughts
 :salute
BigRat

I agree.  Well put, BigRat!  Enough with the touchy feely.  If these guys won't behave with the most basic common courtesy and manners like everyone else seems to be able to, then it's time for consequences.   :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2010, 10:48:32 PM »
seems to me, they(the triplets) haven't said too much in 3 days. do we really need to work ourselves into a lather? i think there's more banter and probable bad press continuing this thread then if we just let this go.

the answer is pretty much keep channel 1. ok done, lets just keep an eye on it, keep players informed of negative banter, and continue with our cartoon pilot lives.

id like to thank everyone for your opinions. all are duly noted and now lets move on and play the game. 4 sheep bounty on any triplet you shoot down! just film it for proof! all sheep will be delivered within 3 weeks of confirmation from the confirmation committee. sheep winner also responsible for buying everyone a beer, or if they dont drink, a lime rickey!

that is all, carry on!

bolded......is that retroactive? if so, i'd like to claim my 12 sheep.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2010, 10:58:42 PM »
wheres my beer first! hehehe

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2010, 11:00:35 PM »
wheres my beer first! hehehe

i'll fly it up to ya when i get my PPL current again. i'm thinking of getting current in the spring...and checking out in the diamond da-20's we have......... :cheers:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2010, 11:01:43 PM »
i was out tonight in a skyhawk xp

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2010, 11:05:56 PM »
i was out tonight in a skyhawk xp

nice........very nice.......

we had 2 where i took my primary training. they had their own seperate checkouts from the other skyhawks. i checked out in one, but they were about $30/hour more than the regular skyhawks in the club. the performance wasn't really much better then 10dj(a 79 "N" model converted to 180hp), so i never really flew them.

my 2 favorited in the club were 10dj, 'cause she lept off the ground, and could cruise rather quick for a 172.........and i liked 46FW.......she wasn't really great at anything, but she did everything very nicely......besides, i took my very first solo flight in her. it was sad when they sold her.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2010, 11:07:57 PM »
very cool. well im off to watch south park and then to bed, have a good night!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2010, 11:08:41 PM »
very cool. well im off to watch south park and then to bed, have a good night!

hey!! if you're stayin up to watch that, ya need to stay up for futurama too.........and have a good night...i think i should make it in for a bit tomorrow night.....
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline AAIbyteu

• Zinc Member
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2010, 05:31:15 PM »
Hay CAP1, I'll fly with ya also when I get my PPL updated too!   :rock
Check out the ICON 5a for a real trip!  I want one!! :x