Author Topic: seperate arenas for just gv action  (Read 3369 times)

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
Re: seperate arenas for just gv action
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2010, 09:21:57 PM »
I will not ruin other players having a good time just to get a few easy kills..

One object of game "piss the other guy off"
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2010, 11:26:55 PM »
A reasonable person would approach this issue in a collaborative manner (as I am trying to do).  But some of you guys oppose pretty much any thread asking for improvements in the GV playing environment.  This seems to be the case even when it would appear to be possible to implement these improvements without taking away opportunities to play in contrasting manners. 

Don't you answer your own question?

If you are referring to the area on Trinity, (as the first doesn't meet the bill, and the second is now permanently Rook) I don't know why it was rarely used.  When I would go there it was empty, so of course I left. 

Which still begs:

So the question I am still asking is: Why are those guys never using that place which gives them exactly what they are looking for. (Multiple close spawns, multuple bases, hardly any interference by planes, scores are bing logged, perks are being awarded, and you do not have even to switch arenas.) Do they refuse to use it, because it's not available every week of the tour?

Trinity used to be up all the time because it was so big it was almost never reset.

Basically what is being asked for has been available, not constantly but often enough, and virtually ignored.  So why do the same thing again?

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Dr_Death8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2010, 09:27:05 PM »
Trinity TT used to be a great place for tank battles in the past. It seems in the last two years it just fell off...

I still think that maybe making a map tailored specifically for GV battles with a few air bases for close air support may work. :salute

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2010, 12:27:08 PM »
Basically what is being asked for has been available, not constantly but often enough, and virtually ignored.  So why do the same thing again?

Not the "same thing again".  Whatever the solution is going forward, it has to be visible and always there, so people can get into the habit of using it. 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 12:36:58 PM by TDeacon »