Author Topic: Voxpm whiner  (Read 7093 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Voxpm whiner
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2010, 08:55:11 AM »
I find it funny that so many people on this board have no problem putting down another squad, yet are ready for war when someone says something negative about there own squad.

Most of the guys in the squad are like everyone else. They are just having fun playing the game. I play quite often,  and I do not think any of you can say that you have seen me sending you nasty PM's. Actually, I salute most of you when you kill me and move on with my game.

This is the case with most of the players in our squad. As for Dogfight. I can say that he does not tolerate members of the Devils flying out there and disrespecting people. He recently booted a member for that very thing.

As for skill set or lack thereof. I am a terrible pilot and half decent tanker. I really just enjoy playing the game.. I do not understand Waystin how you can have some beef with one or two people from a squad, and paint everyone with the same brush..

Because you choose to put down every member of the Devils Brigade because you dislike a couple of them, should I then choose to put down every member of the Pigs because of this? I actually have had very good fights with you and members of your squad in the past.

I read about everyone not liking our style of gameplay. We take bases. Sometimes we get one sometimes we get our butts kicked, but we have fun playing the game our way... :salute
HEY BOY!!! Wanna mess with Way you get the herd......Your style of gameplay is avoid ANY combat...thats why everyone hates your lame excuse for a squad.

POTW will go out of their way to get uppers...like saying on 200 that we are hitting a base or showing we are coming in a mass. We don't leave once we start losing our chance to take the base, we leave once too many knights show up.

Now VWoodi isnt a bad P51D stick at all, I like fighting him 152 vs 51D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2010, 09:12:12 AM »
The watermelon is getting deep in here  :rolleyes:
Lighten up Francis

Offline IamSalem

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2010, 09:43:00 AM »

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2010, 09:58:49 AM »
I <3 teh vTARDS! There's nothing better than seeing a MASSIVE red dar at an unprotected base as the "Bish Short Bus" (aka vTARD CV) has been pulled up right next to a knit field, just a minute's flight off shore. They're all heavy in their F4U's and F6F's with eggs to drop the hangers and prevent any fight what-so-ever. Up a Tempest from the nearest airfield, come in high, and massacre the helpless hordlings!   :rock :rock

Even someone as bad a shot as me can bag 5-6 before the cannon runs out!   :airplane:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 11:00:47 AM by Reaper90 »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline jamdive

• Copper Member
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2010, 10:08:45 AM »
Ozrocker, welcome to the exclusive club of players that have been PM ranted by this certain player.  Our current population is 845 members and we are still growing at a steady rate.

I feel my duty has not been accomplished unless I recieved at least 2 pm's telling me what a lamer I am and at least one pm telling me how I cheat.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2010, 10:24:28 AM »
HEY BOY!!! Wanna mess with Way you get the herd......Your style of gameplay is avoid ANY combat...thats why everyone hates your lame excuse for a squad.

POTW will go out of their way to get uppers...like saying on 200 that we are hitting a base or showing we are coming in a mass. We don't leave once we start losing our chance to take the base, we leave once too many knights show up.

Now VWoodi isnt a bad P51D stick at all, I like fighting him 152 vs 51D
Heck, when just the Pigs are there, there's too knights :D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2010, 10:35:45 AM »
I <3 teh vTARDS! There's nothing better than seeing a MASSIVE red dar at an unprotected base as the "Bish Short Bus" (aka vTARD CV) has been pulled up right next to a knit field, just a minute's flight off shore. They're all heavy in their F4U's and F6F's with eggs to drop the hangers and prevent any fight what-so-ever. Up a Tempest, come in high, and massacre the helpless hordlings!   :rock :rock

Even someone as bad a shot as me can bag 5-6 before the cannon runs out!   :airplane:

lol those are fun times, where else can you up a seafire from the airfield and kill 6 of them before your even up to speed, there attack was so skillful and precise that i was able to use the rearm pad and even got a proxy while rearming, oh what a clubbin
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2010, 10:57:51 AM »
You know with all the player/squad bashing that goes on on this BBS and channel 200, it's no damn wonder that the game as a whole is turning into a airquake cesspool.

And Junky, just HITF is Skys response to Ways post seen as "messing" with him or the pigs? Sky posted a good, polite and respectful post and you go clean off! Did you even bother reading it? I really find your watermelon talking laughable seeing as how you're in a squad with not 1 or 2 or 3...but 4 friggen wings!!!!!!!! If you yourself were all about "combat" you wouldn't be in a squad with 100+ wingmen. It's pretty easy to be a cyber bad arse with 50 squadies on the deck and 50 more covering you up high. :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm IN
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 11:32:32 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2010, 11:40:13 AM »
Did you even bother reading it? I really find your watermelon talking laughable seeing as how you're in a squad with not 1 or 2 or 3...but 4 friggen wings!!!!!!!! If you yourself were all about "combat" you wouldn't be in a squad with 100+ wingmen. Yeah I'm IN

Although I agree with you somewhat, let's not spread untruths Uptown.  The Pigs have about 58 pilots on their various rosters.  About 40 of those are active.  So at no time has any Pig ever had 100+ wingmen.  Current record for most Pigs online at one time is 27.  Far from the exaggerated 100+.

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2010, 12:00:41 PM »
Ok 58 then. Still seems way too many. 1 wing 25 or 30 guys should be more then enough. Why would you want more unless your main goal is to mass mob your way in a fight?
Lighten up Francis

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2010, 02:33:21 PM »
Ok 58 then. Still seems way too many. 1 wing 25 or 30 guys should be more then enough. Why would you want more unless your main goal is to mass mob your way in a fight?
really think all 32 of a wing is online at the same time? i rarely see this... best i can pull off with the 20th FG is 13 at once and we have 25 members
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline CRYPTIC

• Nickel Member
      • 365th-FBG  HELL HAWKS
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2010, 02:35:39 PM »
I've been PMed from them and never laughed so hard when I sank the CV with the whole squad chasing me. I even got a few kills before the got me. I have no respect for any squad that talks that much BS. It's not that we hate you just the way you act as a squad with all the unnecessary Pm's.
365th-FBG Hell Hawks XO
365th-FBG Hell Hawks

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2010, 02:41:14 PM »
really think all 32 of a wing is online at the same time? i rarely see this... best i can pull off with the 20th FG is 13 at once and we have 25 members

Hey someone gets it. :aok Read this uptown.

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2010, 03:17:18 PM »
HEY BOY!!! Wanna mess with Way you get the herd......

This is the funniest post I have ever read. I'm getting called out by Junky in a bulletin board. Waystin is that guy actually in your squad? He isnt doing you any justice..

Junky that is classic. Reminds me of elementary and Jr. high School...

You should actually read before you comment...

I am sure Junky that your CO is fully capable of dealing with his Bulletin Board discussions without your assistance.. You do know Junky that this is a game not real life? HAHA!!! Classic!!!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 03:21:19 PM by sky25 »

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2010, 04:24:58 PM »
  I couldn't agree more, Rhino. I can see guys joining that squad not knowing any better, but stayin'
in it knowing that it's the laughing stock of a few cranky old women on the forum? That , I don't understand.

Fixed.

And I'll tell you why. It's because vDOGFITE is a great guy to fly with and a damned good strategist, and the rest of the squad is a fun bunch to fly with as well. That, and the Brigade takes bases and wins wars. Some other squads seem to find it more "honorable" to rack up kills by capping fields and vulching for hours without bothering to take the base and calling it "furballing", or by following up their failed attempt to defend a base by roaring in on the deck in 262s and vulching guys lined up for landing. How they find any honor in this is what I don't understand.  :rolleyes: I guess you get your kills how you gotta. But I prefer flying with a bunch of guys who won't hesitate to sacrifice their individual score in order to work for a group objective.

I guess that's why there are so many other bish and even entire squads who like to get on our squad vox and fly with us. It was the same way when we flew nit. I'll take that as a better measure of our respectability than the twisted knickers of a few cranky old farts on the forum, half of whom rarely even play the game anymore.