Author Topic: Voxpm whiner  (Read 7096 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Voxpm whiner
« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2010, 04:49:23 PM »
Are you a CO of a Squad?  Like I asked before...Who are you?  What is you ingame Callsign?

Ingame is Changeup...no squad CO here...but I don't have to be a CO to recognize a good one.....or a bad one.  Ready to field your 12 or are you still in duck and cover mode?  As for arranging fights for my squad, they will honor any and all takers, lol...I don't have to be the CO to know the men.

Changeup 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2010, 05:52:16 PM »
 Are you ready to fight yet?  If questioning your leadership and manhood isnt enough to get you to fight...I dont know what will
Changeup

You make me laugh! Talking about manhood in a air combat simulation game.. Your probably some nerd sitting in your bedroom at home with your parents too afraid to go outside because everyone picks on you.

Keep those posts coming Changeup, They are very good entertainment indeed.... :salute

Hey Changeup! Ya wanna go to the DA? Thats funny!!!

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2010, 05:59:21 PM »
You make me laugh! Talking about manhood in a air combat simulation game.. Your probably some nerd sitting in your bedroom at home with your parents too afraid to go outside because everyone picks on you.

Keep those posts coming Changeup, They are very good entertainment indeed.... :salute

It's not nearly as silly as some cartoon squad CO talking about 'commanding ' his men :)

Considering they're probably a bunch of nerds sitting in their bedroom at their partents home, afraid to go outside......well you get the idea :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #123 on: December 19, 2010, 06:07:10 PM »
It's not nearly as silly as some cartoon squad CO talking about 'commanding ' his men :)

Considering they're probably a bunch of nerds sitting in their bedroom at their partents home, afraid to go outside......well you get the idea :aok

:rofl :rofl :rofl
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #124 on: December 19, 2010, 06:07:31 PM »

You keep saying the same thing Sky...."Im afraid to cartoon fight someone"...you're more laughable than the "boss".  I'm actually talking about your lack of manhood...like YOU said, its a cartoon game...no one really dies champ...brand new plane, brand new paint...oh...dead ego.  That must be the issue.

Changeup
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:31:02 PM by Changeup »

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Dogtown

• Copper Member
« Reply #125 on: December 19, 2010, 06:11:20 PM »
dont know what happened to my other post but changeup ur trying too hard to make up for real life failures ....get a life
Soooo's I'm standing there i got my ......NM

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #126 on: December 19, 2010, 06:24:29 PM »
dont know what happened to my other post but changeup ur trying too hard to make up for real life failures ....get a life

Your other post must have been as bad as this one was which = FAIL.  You're as easy as Sky and his boss...keep stickin your chin out there skateboard boy. :rofl

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #127 on: December 19, 2010, 06:30:47 PM »
You keep saying the same thing Sky...."Im afraid to cartoon fight someone"...you're more laughable than the "boss".

Changeup

I  will fight you in the DA, MA, LWA, MWA, EWA, and TA with one arm tied behind my back and blindfolded.  And when you shoot me down ,I will send you your very own ACE FIGHTER PILOT JACKET (made in China) to wear to school and to your job at Mcdonalds to show everyone  how cool you really are. I will even throw in self defense lessons for when those boys and girls pick on you in school.. :salute

I am afraid to fight you in the DA Changeup! Very afraid..  My cartoon manhood could be forever damaged as a result.. I probably wouldn't be able to live with myself after that... Isn't there a better way for us to settle our differences? Can we do it without cartoon violence?
Maybe we can just talk, or sing songs together.. What do you think? :salute
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:42:45 PM by sky25 »

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #128 on: December 19, 2010, 06:33:28 PM »
He'd probably settle for a nasty p.m.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #129 on: December 19, 2010, 06:39:21 PM »
I  will fight you in the DA, MA, LWA, MWA, EWA, and TA with one arm tied behind my back and blindfolded.  And when you shoot me down ,I will send you your very own ACE FIGHTER PILOT JACKET (made in China) to wear to school and to your job at Mcdonalds to show everyone  how cool you really are. I will even throw in self defense lessons for when those boys and girls pick on you in school.. :salute

Now that was actually funny....I liked that.  It sounds like you have a lot of experience at Mickey-D's and needing self defense lessons for safety from the cool kids at school but the lovely Chi-Com flight jackets...save it.  Now I understand how trolling could be fun....you're so easy.

Changeup

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #130 on: December 19, 2010, 06:50:33 PM »

POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Dogtown

• Copper Member
« Reply #131 on: December 19, 2010, 06:58:53 PM »
We'll at least you didnt deny your failure of a functional product of the real world .....i truly am sorry for your short comings in life and hope you the best in the future ...maybe one day you'll be a real boy !!!   Until then its " Mr. Skateboard Dude " to you Nancy.
Soooo's I'm standing there i got my ......NM

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #132 on: December 19, 2010, 09:40:09 PM »
I'm done...tired of talking to subordinates of the POTW.  You guys play the way you want and I will command my squad the way I want...You guys furball and we will take bases.  Have fun and enjoy yourselves!!!! :rock

Dogfite.. you let me down by not following through with your word.

end of story
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2010, 10:14:35 PM »
We'll at least you didnt deny your failure of a functional product of the real world .....i truly am sorry for your short comings in life and hope you the best in the future ...maybe one day you'll be a real boy !!!   Until then its " Mr. Skateboard Dude " to you Nancy.

Deny it?  You fish like an amateur.  I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of my resume skateboard boy, it would only make you feel smaller than you already are.   Try hard not to project your current position in life on others the boards...its easy to read and easier to manipulate.  Grab your board and your adolescent "Nancyness" and work on your material.  Come see me when you're a man and have something worthy of my time. 

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2010, 11:04:07 PM »
InTARDnet warfare is serious stuff.  :uhoh
Lighten up Francis