Author Topic: That plane....  (Read 3334 times)

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
Re: That plane....
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2010, 09:11:08 PM »
only planes i dislike are the ones that shoot me down
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2010, 09:11:58 PM »
That's a lot of planes!

:bolt:

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2010, 09:16:50 PM »
man don't I know it
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2010, 09:21:06 PM »
Let us see... that is almost every plane except Stukas, Ju-88s and B-25 tards going after the CV only to dart into the sea or Kamikaze. (For me)  ;)
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2010, 09:25:52 PM »
I hate spit16 because they Never ever wow you with skill.....every other plane at some point is flown by someone who shows you whats what.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2010, 09:29:48 PM »
I hate spit16 because they Never ever wow you with skill.....every other plane at some point is flown by someone who shows you whats what.
ive seen some spit16s pull off some flying skills by pilots who fly them alot. Its just like all others just with more dweeb/noobs flying em.
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Muzzy

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2010, 09:33:04 PM »
K4's are probably high on my hate list, largely because they're the most difficult opponents.

CO 111 Sqdn Black Arrows

Wng Cdr, No. 2 Tactical Bomber Group, RAF, "Today's Target" Scenario. "You maydie, but you will not be bored!"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2010, 10:21:08 PM »
ive seen some spit16s pull off some flying skills by pilots who fly them alot. Its just like all others just with more dweeb/noobs flying em.

I agree but the fact that they were in a Spit16 always negates what could have been so special.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline 1sum41

• Silver Member
      • devil dog squadron
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2010, 10:47:20 PM »
I love to fly my 51D. my least favorite plane is spitfires and Nikkis.. if i see them i kill them.

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2010, 02:36:31 AM »
I agree but the fact that they were in a Spit16 always negates what could have been so special.

The Spit-16 is really no different from other Spitfires. It just has more power. A spit 8 is almost a Spit-16 and yet people treat it as a skilled pilots plane. I perfer the Spit-8, but I fly the 16, because everyone is in LA's and Tempests and 51's, so the more power I have, the happier I am.
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2010, 10:12:04 AM »
The Spit-16 is really no different from other Spitfires. It just has more power. A spit 8 is almost a Spit-16 and yet people treat it as a skilled pilots plane. I perfer the Spit-8, but I fly the 16, because everyone is in LA's and Tempests and 51's, so the more power I have, the happier I am.
How about the 14 then?

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2010, 10:22:16 AM »
Fact is...nobody considers a spit 8 a skilled pilots plane......You might be able to get away with saying the Spit 5 isnt easy mode but even thats easy to get kills in.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2010, 10:25:59 AM »
Fact is...nobody considers a spit 8 a skilled pilots plane...

Eat it Junky. :aok :D
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2010, 10:28:27 AM »
Eat it Junky. :aok :D
:rofl Ive seen you use it....the fight is normally against you :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2010, 10:30:56 AM »
Fact is...nobody considers a spit 8 a skilled pilots plane......You might be able to get away with saying the Spit 5 isnt easy mode but even thats easy to get kills in.

This is correct. I should have said Spits period and not just Spit16's. The exception being the Spit1. The only thing difficult about the 5 is the limited ammo but that is such a common problem in so many other good planes it really doesn't count.  I'll withhold judgment on the 14 because I never fly it but it is purported to be difficult.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla