Author Topic: KC wins the west !  (Read 303 times)

Offline doomed

• Copper Member
KC wins the west !
« on: December 26, 2010, 06:34:27 PM »
Hats off to my kc chiefs for FINALY having a winning season. On a even better note ha ha San Diego. Wont miss them.

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
Re: KC wins the west !
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 12:23:46 AM »
Yup, I'm a Bronco fan but it's good to see KC back in it.  Hopefully the days of the wild wild AFC West are returning! 

Oh yeah, GO TEBOW!
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
Re: KC wins the west !
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 01:04:00 AM »
Yup, I'm a Bronco fan but it's good to see KC back in it.  Hopefully the days of the wild wild AFC West are returning! 

Oh yeah, GO TEBOW!

Not a Broncos fan but a huge Tebow fan.  Im glad they gave Tebow a chance to shut the doubters up.  I was the only one of the people that I know that was saying Tebow will be successful in the NFL just because he has the heart and will to get himself better instead of just folding. 

Hell I thought with McDaniels gone that he would go back to New England which I still see happening and pushing for a trade with Denver to get Tebow in New England as Brady's replacement.  Now that Denver sees that Tebow can in fact play, I think they'll be letting Orton go.

Oh and c2cjersey.com sells authentic NFL jerseys for $26, think Ill be ordering my Tebow jersey in the offseason, I already have his Gator jersey.
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots