Author Topic: Mods.  (Read 16883 times)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
Re: Mods.
« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2011, 03:34:46 PM »
I was in the example  :rock  :rock  :D
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2011, 03:36:45 PM »
pffft 600 minutes is nothing I get 8 day mutes all the time for some reason
Could it be because of your brightly colored flag?

Oh yeah; stop bragging, we could all get eight day mutes like you if we tried hard enough.

back to the point...eeeer, what is the point of this thread?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 03:38:34 PM by vonKrimm »

Fight Like a Girl

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2011, 03:39:51 PM »
TROLL

I'm not trolling. I want to see a legitimate rule that says you or I can not have a political discussion in the game. I see many people saying you cant yet I've never seen this rule anywhere.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2011, 03:41:33 PM »
Could it be because of your brightly colored flag?

Oh yeah; stop bragging, we could all get eight day mutes like you if we tried hard enough.

back to the point...eeeer, what is the point of this thread?

i think it had something to do with some tardlette not heeding a warning, then when he got muted, he came here hoping for sympathy, got smacked down, then went over to fw hoping for some sympathy, and got smacked down yet again.

or somethign along those lines.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2011, 03:42:45 PM »
I'm not trolling. I want to see a legitimate rule that says you or I can not have a political discussion in the game. I see many people saying you cant yet I've never seen this rule anywhere.

i didn't think you were trolling.

i've never seen it written anywhere either to be honest. i just took it as a "given" that seeing as politics are banned here, then it would also cover them in the game.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2011, 03:45:56 PM »
there you go using common sense again... keep doing that and you'll become an outcast  :P
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2011, 03:50:21 PM »
i didn't think you were trolling.

i've never seen it written anywhere either to be honest. i just took it as a "given" that seeing as politics are banned here, then it would also cover them in the game.

there you go using common sense again... keep doing that and you'll become an outcast  :P

That's all well and good but those are forum posting rules not in game rules. Even then, what about the hundreds/thousands of people that don't know what the BBS is?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2011, 03:51:23 PM »

become? i thought i already was?  :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2011, 03:52:17 PM »
That's all well and good but those are forum posting rules not in game rules. Even then, what about the hundreds/thousands of people that don't know what the BBS is?

funny thing about that. i flew air warrior for years and never knew there was a bbs associated with it.

i also never mentioned politics in there either.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2011, 03:52:21 PM »
I have never and will never use the dot~report.....nope, no friggin way, sorry skuzzy.......dot~squelch.....I Love that comand.....I am not a rat, if I feel something needs to be done I do it I,dont call someone to do it for me.           if there is that much politic talk on 200 seems like a bunch of people want to talk politics. Personaly I have issues with people  who have to run to someone "the man" to help them, if every one were there own police we would not need them.   Im sure a lot of you disagree, thats fine by me.....

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2011, 03:53:38 PM »
Was that an AvA plug and I missed it?

:rofl
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2011, 03:54:11 PM »
"No politics is allowed in game"... A game based on the politics of the 1930's to 1945...  :headscratch:
Talking about the period this game is based on, is out the window also, due to reporting beening equally valid  :huh

No more Hitler, Churchill, Stalin, Hirohito and Roosevelt chat, you'll get reported. You can't get more political than war, or basing a game on war. :neener:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2011, 04:03:55 PM »
ink, from my perspective, it is not about "ratting out" anyone.  I think it is more along the lines of;

You are walking along the street and you see someone pouring gasoline on someones home.  Do you report it?  Is that "ratting out" someone?

Comms that take place in the game, which are distracting to game play are not good for the game, nor the community.  There will always be someone who demands a line be drawn in the sand so they can attempt to bump the line.  We are not going to play that game.

I provided a perfectly workable solution to those who have no idea how to interact online and want to avoid issues with their text/VOX being suspended.  If you use it, you will never be placed in a situation where you could have your text/VOX suspended.  It is the players choice.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2011, 04:25:14 PM »
skuzzy good analogy~ive always been one to "take care of business" so to speak, I would stop them, do my very best to stop them. If I was walking down the street and saw ANYTHING that I knew was wrong, it is my duty to stop it, I once put my self against 5 people that were killing pigeons....lol I could have died over that, and would have.  I Do understand what you are saying though.      I also know many/some abuse the report fuction. I have used the squelch many times, works perfect....:-)     now that I have your attention......man I miss flying. No cable:-(     great game, great people dont listen to all the damn whines about the game going down hill.  <SALUTE>  ~Paul

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2011, 04:58:31 PM »
I have never and will never use the dot~report.....nope, no friggin way, sorry skuzzy.......dot~squelch.....I Love that comand.....I am not a rat, if I feel something needs to be done I do it I,dont call someone to do it for me.           if there is that much politic talk on 200 seems like a bunch of people want to talk politics. Personaly I have issues with people  who have to run to someone "the man" to help them, if every one were there own police we would not need them.   Im sure a lot of you disagree, thats fine by me.....

Neither have I thus my 'mental squelch' comment earlier.  I can ignore with the best of them.  My dog still loves me if nobody else does.  Granted he's dumb as a brick but we can't have everything :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute