Author Topic: A20s  (Read 6847 times)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: A20s
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2011, 09:01:28 PM »
How do I analyze this?  Easily, you fought a player that has absolutely no clue as what to do and probably someone flying a C-47 could have gotten a kill on him.  Not saying that you were the better pilot because from the myriad of comments you've made on the board, you're clearly not a good pilot.  You just happened to run into someone that is worse than you are.

ack-ack
we need Ack-Ack to be an ambassador SOMEWHERE!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2011, 09:01:48 PM »
ack-ack, allmost every time something pops up that goes against what your saying, you try to blow it off by simply saying "the other pilot has no skill" or "doesnt know what he's doing".and ive seen you take some serious flak after awhile from people who's gotten tired of your insulting crap. different people use different styles and different techniques. but in your mind if they dont use YOUR way of flying then they have "absolutely no clue as what to do". youve just insulted two pilots you've never incounted before, calling them both pretty much noobs. we could just settle this with you in an a20 and me in a b25, if you win that figh then you can call me a bad pilot, but until then your no better than i am.

I'm sorry of the truth rankles you but the facts just don't lie.  

If you wan to settle this in the DA, that is fine by me.  I'll admit that I'm going to laugh my bellybutton off each time I smack you down right after the merge.  

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2011, 09:06:19 PM »
Please Record Ack Ack, I'm in Topeka Ks on business and need a good film to watch!
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2011, 09:07:53 PM »
depends on the pilot. llike ive said ive shot down spits/109s and even a f4u once with the b25

Everyone gets lucky every now and then...

A20>B25C
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2011, 09:19:13 PM »
What Tyrannis doesn't realize that unless the other guy is absolutely clueless, and by that I mean absolutely no knowledge of tactics or ACM nor what either plane in the engagement is capable of, or as Banshee7 pointed out, you just got lucky those times.  No matter how good of a pilot you think you may be, you are not going to be able to over come the fact that the B-25C is not maneuverable and cannot, repeat, cannot match the A-20 in maneuverability or speed.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2011, 09:22:38 PM »
If I was actively playing again, I'd be glad to set up a B-25 vs. A-20 duel with Tyrannis.  It would probably be a waste of time, so, thankfully, I'm not flying.  Besides, who is Tyrannis? lol
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline Beefcake

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2011, 09:22:46 PM »
I love my B25 and IMO it's the best fighter in the game......that being said A20>B25. ;)
Retired Bomber Dweeb - 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2011, 09:23:22 PM »
I love my B25 and IMO it's the best fighter in the game......that being said A20>B25. ;)

Glad you agree  :neener:
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2011, 09:36:01 PM »
Tyrannis its a simple fact that the A20 is the superior plane....if you could clone yourself and fight 1v1 you would win every time in the a20 barring ho passes.

The A20 can turn like a spitfire the b25 Cannot its not possible period.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2011, 09:37:11 PM »
has the A20 been nerfed as of late?
No.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2011, 09:39:11 PM »
I take a 25C strafer when the hangers are down, but I don't care what you say, it's not an A20.  It shouldn't be. Not nearly as light.  Have I killed fighters in a 25C?  Sure.  But not because it was the better bird. They just did something wrong that let me shoot em.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2011, 09:40:37 PM »
A Boston will hose a B-25c easy an A-20 :headscratch: very easy. :aok

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2011, 10:13:28 PM »
Last night I'm in a CHog over 43 and I look down to see 2 A20's with evil intentions. I swear I put 50 20mm each into em and only make 1 smoke a little.
Then I see 3 more comin up under so I decide I probably should get the hell outta there. I look back and the smokin A20 is chasing me and he's closing.
1st thought is "Ok one of those is definately Cobia38  :uhoh   OH CRAP!
So I decide I best nose down and make tracks. I head back to 49 and find a few baby seals to club and to my surprise I suddenly get a
"you shot down BULLZ" and moments later "You shot down Cobia38" WOOT! :devil
Those crazy goofs fought it to the end and finally died in the furball instead of landing (which they could have done easily) like 90% of the wussies in here!
All I can say is <<S>> Cobia38 and BullZ :salute    If only AH had more pilots like you. :airplane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2011, 10:39:00 PM »
I'm sorry of the truth rankles you but the facts just don't lie.  

If you wan to settle this in the DA, that is fine by me.  I'll admit that I'm going to laugh my bellybutton off each time I smack you down right after the merge.  

ack-ack
no ack-ack, the "truth" isent what "rankles" me, i understand everyone has their own opinion, and thats fine, but why insult me in your post? if you want to throw your facts around the board like some living wikipedia thats your own buisness, but you dont have a right to come in and start calling someone youve never ever flown against a bad pilot. ive never flown against you, or with you, but atleast i showed you enough respect where i didnt come running out the gate in this argument insulting how you fly, or how you play the game. you fail to realise not every one who plays this game plays it to be the best of the best, better than anyone else. some just play it to have fun. isent that what the game is about? but yet you took it upon yourself to take a cheap shot at me by calling me a bad pilot when you know nothing about how i fly. so sure, name the day and the time in the DA. and i'll be there. i may win, i may lose, ether way idc rly. i'll just be happy to wipe that smug look off your face when you find out not everybody in the game is as inferior as you try to make them out to be.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2011, 10:40:26 PM »
If I was actively playing again, I'd be glad to set up a B-25 vs. A-20 duel with Tyrannis.  It would probably be a waste of time, so, thankfully, I'm not flying.  Besides, who is Tyrannis? lol
who is Tyrannis? someone who most likely has played this game longer than you have, and is still playing it, unlike you.

dont be stupid and mistake time of signing up for the forums' as the time someone started playing the game.