Author Topic: Jeeps with AC fuel  (Read 4084 times)

Offline Coronado

• Nickel Member
Re: Jeeps with AC fuel
« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2011, 08:00:23 PM »
Could a jeep actually transport 25% of fuel for any aircraft?  
How many gallons is that for a plane like a 51, or a typh, or an F4 etc.?  Not even to mention attack bombers like A20's, 25's, etc that would carry much more fuel?
Would you need several jeeps to make the 25% amount?
i think 3 minutes of fuel under full load is fair. Maybe even 2 minutes.

Offline Coronado

• Nickel Member
« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2011, 08:19:21 PM »
We should just be able to fly through power-ups.

Same thing.

It wasn't done IRL unless out of desperation, not to get your name in lights.

wrongway
Since when is this game about RL?there's no punishment for "dieing", I'd think field commanders would be tickled to be able to drive 5 miles to save a plane.I assure you, it's happened wheather towed or refueled.On the RL note,,you could set up a remote mouse trap near the nads, when you die, trap trips. *shrugs*

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2011, 02:15:30 PM »
revisited, I think all the replies here are positive. Would really like to hear from Ht on it.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2011, 02:31:22 PM »
I'm +1 for this!!!
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2011, 02:34:31 PM »
revisited, I think all the replies here are positive. Would really like to hear from Ht on it.

He's laughing too hard to type.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2011, 02:55:28 PM »
you and krusty don't count;) your arguments against are clearly AC biased;)  score stands at +10 right now for the idea.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 03:44:28 PM by surfinn »

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2011, 04:57:59 PM »
seems like a win :P
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2011, 07:13:14 PM »
Gamey in the strictest sense, yes.

Within the boundries of what Hitech and Pyro have placed in the game for us to play with, yes.

Do I want to drive a jeep up a 15k mountain side to find your plane landed next to the Swedish Bikini Team nudiest colony, no.

If they allow this with a jeep, also do it with a C47 and make the fuel cargo load drop the same amount as the jeep drops. Just put the honus on the C47 driver to get the single parachute package dropped in the pickel barrel or he has to make more trips or land and taxi within the same distance the jeep has to.

Is Grizz worried about his score, no. I think he has mastered much of this game, is bored, and is looking for entertainment.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2011, 07:21:18 PM »
Is Grizz worried about his score, no. I think he has mastered much of this game, is bored, and is looking for entertainment.

You are providing all the entertainment I need.   :lol

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: April 07, 2011, 09:34:21 PM »
Gamey in the strictest sense, yes.

Within the boundries of what Hitech and Pyro have placed in the game for us to play with, yes.

Do I want to drive a jeep up a 15k mountain side to find your plane landed next to the Swedish Bikini Team nudiest colony, no.

If they allow this with a jeep, also do it with a C47 and make the fuel cargo load drop the same amount as the jeep drops. Just put the honus on the C47 driver to get the single parachute package dropped in the pickel barrel or he has to make more trips or land and taxi within the same distance the jeep has to.

i'd rather only it for the jeeps but seems fine to me
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy