Author Topic: salvo settings  (Read 788 times)

Offline viperzero

• Zinc Member
salvo settings
« on: February 15, 2011, 05:30:15 PM »
does anyone know how to change the salvo settings????????

Offline redwing7

• Copper Member
Re: salvo settings
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 05:31:54 PM »
type in your text buffer;
.salvo x

(replace the x with salvo #)
THUNDER MOB

"and when they bury me, may it be face down...so all my critics can kiss my ass!"  Bobby Knight

Offline viperzero

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 05:34:36 PM »
type in your text buffer;
.salvo x

(replace the x with salvo #)
thanks :D ive been trying to figure that out for awhile now

Offline redwing7

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 05:37:05 PM »
 :cheers:
THUNDER MOB

"and when they bury me, may it be face down...so all my critics can kiss my ass!"  Bobby Knight

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 05:41:26 PM »
you can also change the delay between the release of each bomb with the ".delay #.##".
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline viperzero

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 05:52:18 PM »
you can also change the delay between the release of each bomb with the ".delay #.##".

haha thanks

Offline viperzero

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 05:53:23 PM »

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 12:38:23 AM »
I love this option! when I was learning to bomb**** GV's I was very frustrated. At first I missed nearly every time. I changed the Hvy Ftr settings to salvo 2 Delay .25 I would aim one bomb below the target in my sight, then when I pushed "B" I would pull back on the stick at the same time. Almost 100% Kill rate after that. When I started looking over my shoulder while pulling up I could see my bombs go off and their location relevant to the target. Films helped me get accurate as well. All these helped me to get one bomb kills.  When bombing town in Lancs I come in low level over water. Use trim so I'm almost slapping the water with the props, settings at salvo 18, delay 0.1. As I arrive I pull up above 400 ft and let 'em go. I will level the entire town center & any enemy GV feeling safely hidden. Very valuable options IMO.  :salute  :old:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,