Author Topic: new disconect sistem  (Read 3639 times)

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ludwigs-hobby-seite.de/
new disconect sistem
« on: February 21, 2011, 04:57:46 PM »
moin

i have just seen a new sistem in world of tanks.
if you got a diconect you do have 2 minet to get back in game and you strad were you get diconected.

this would be a nice adition to AH, if you got dicoed your plane or tank just drive straig ahed until you are back in the game.
expeziale it woul be nice if we get this in spezial events, nothing is kills the fun more climbing 1 houer and get dicoed close to the target.

if this is posible in programming, what do you think?

cu christian

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
Re: new disconect sistem
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 05:02:05 PM »
1)  Check the location everyone before you jump on the language, although it is painful to read.

2) No, sorry, this is just not plausible.  Can you imagine flying along before a contact just magically appears above you, behind you, etc.  Let's say a con is chasing you and you disco (or pull the plug).  He breaks off and starts heading home, all of the sudden you pop back up and he is either gone or two far away to make any difference.

If you're getting discoed to much, try and solve the problem with your internet.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 06:12:34 PM »
moin

no it doesn t work like that.

if you are in a dogfight with someone, and the enemy lost his conection. the enemy plane will just lvl and will flight straigt ahed until the dicoed person comes back.
you just abel to kill him, its just like a afk kill.
but he had a chance to come back in time.

and mostly we all have dicos out of a fight mostly we are fliing to a fight or we just rtb.

cu christian

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 06:13:01 PM »
2) No, sorry, this is just not plausible. Can you imagine flying along before a contact just magically appears above you, behind you, etc. Let's say a con is chasing you and you disco (or pull the plug). He breaks off and starts heading home, all of the sudden you pop back up and he is either gone or two far away to make any difference.

Do you disappear in WoT? If implemented as wished for, would you disappear in AH2?

If you would just fly along straight until you got back in, you would more than likely just be a free, AFK-ish target anyhow.

Also, if implemented, would it save your spot in a capped arena in order to get back in?

Otherwise, no. Just go poof like a man.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 06:17:36 PM »
Never played WOT, so I don't understand how it works.

and mostly we all have dicos out of a fight mostly we are fliing to a fight or we just rtb.

Data on that?  As more information is sent while people are closer, I would suspect actual discos per minute is going to be higher in a furball.

Folks, play nice.

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 06:22:13 PM »
moin

for example in the senarios there are alot of people geting discoed and and the frame ends for tham because thay are not able to catch the fight any more in time.
cant see why you guy doesn t like it.
other think, you driving your tiger home to base no enemy aroung and just poof. kills gone, perks goone, but if you are back in time you will sit again in you tiger and you are able to land.

or imagine the long bomber raids some peoples are doing, it is awful you are a part of a big mission and just poof.
dont tell me im the only one, this happens to everyone. some more and some less

cu christian

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 06:22:45 PM »
no...nein...nyet...geen...nem a...non..nincs...aon...nie... nu...yok...dim..

disco is just something that happens once in a while... -1
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 06:27:55 PM »
 moin

you kiding????

ok you are lucky and it doesnt happens often to you.

imagine you will fly the new b29  you siting on the runway and just poof.
the oportunity to come back would be a nice option and it will not influence the game play in any why

btw. please chack any senario loc and you will see how many peoples are dicoed

cu christian
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:29:29 PM by chris3 »

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 06:29:53 PM »
Yeah, it happens, but IMO it's not a big enough problem to warrant the effort implementing it.

Also, might want to learn to accept that not everyone will always like your ideas.

Folks, play nice.

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 06:36:17 PM »
 moin

sure, but
i just want to knew why thats all. only saiing its bad or not need isn t nice.

sure if its not a big problem as i imagine, HTC should work better at other thinks, thats right.

but maybe HTC is able to implement this think easy (do not knew) than it would be a small improvment or not?

cu christian

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 06:40:45 PM »
btw. please chack any senario loc and you will see how many peoples are dicoed

in late war arena tour, I found all players having  about 1 disco every 13 hours playing time, including an unknown number of self-induced disco's.

I do have about one disco every 20 hours myself.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 06:47:22 PM »
ok thats sounds realy not much

in the last frame battel over germany 21 people get discoed from 290 people.
5 of them was in my squad lol

maybe you guys understand now my wish, it would improve the game for these smal number.
if it is posible to made easy please do it if it is alot of programming i understand if not.

cu christian

Offline DeadStik

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 10:47:41 PM »
I don't see what's the problem with this wish. So long as the plane or tank continues straight and level, I'm all for it! I mean, nobody can exploit this. I.E.

- You're running from someone and he's catching you.
- Uh oh! I think I'll just disco!
- You disco, plane keeps straight and level.
- Enemy kills you.

I only see a benefit from this wish. On the rare occasion I get a disconnect, I would LOVE to opportunity to jump right back in. Especially when I'm at 5k on climbout in a 262. I say you guys should consider this. It's a good wish.
Dedstick

Offline Avanti

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 11:35:43 PM »
good wish +1

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 12:01:05 AM »
Very good wish. I would even say give us 5 minutes. I doesnt hurt anyone and only makes your "drone" an easy target. And as stated, no one can take advantage of it.

And on the customer satisfaction side. EVERYONE will be happy that they didnt die for nothing or lose their spot in a full arena with no chance of getting back in.
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod