Author Topic: Kids these days  (Read 3938 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: Kids these days
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2011, 08:44:48 AM »
Im guess you dont have kids or think about it this way, but what if one of your kids, or your wife was hit by a drunk driver and they were killed. But the State Trooper could've stopped that vehicle, but didnt. How would you feel about it then? Would all cops still be arses? my guess is you would say yes, cops are arses cause they didnt do their job by stopping a drunk driver. But on the other hand, all the Troopers that do stop the drunkies, and you just happen to be one, then you still dont like cops. What about the cops that put people away for robbery or grand theft auto, do you want anyone just helping themselves to your property and the cops not doing anything about it? The State Troopers are there for YOUR safety. Troopers are there to stop that drunk driver from hitting your son/daughter/wife. Troopers are there to help protect your property and are there for your safety. Dont take it out on me for doing my job and you got cuffed and stuffed by one for breaking a law.

Heh, and you said I am the one that misses a lot while reading.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2011, 08:54:17 AM »
My old man said" If the toe of your favorite work boots don't smell like your kids bellybutton you ain't doing your job as a father right.

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2011, 08:56:44 AM »
My old man said" If the toe of your favorite work boots don't smell like your kids bellybutton you ain't doing your job as a father right.

That's twisted and sadistic.  Switch kids' for wife's and father for husband- see how the courts treat you.

-Penguin

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2011, 08:59:40 AM »
I was recently playing Combat Arms and i was very rudely informed by a (14) fourteen year old that i was a noob and i should go kill myself due to being to noobish. I replied telling him that he should learn some manners and try getting a job instead of sitting around all day. He informed me that i should be the one getting a job. I replied stating i have a job with the Georgia, Department of Public Safety, State Patrol Division. He informed me that he hopes that i get shot in the line of duty. Whats wrong with kids these days? Im not that old. Im still very young, but old enough to carry a badge and a gun.

What are your thought on todays kids and the upcoming generation?

Kids today clearly suffer from a diet deficiency. It's a case of malnutrition.

The boy would benefit from being fed a steady stream of knuckle sandwiches.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2011, 09:01:49 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 01:09:01 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2011, 09:11:04 AM »
See RUle #4
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 01:09:12 PM by Skuzzy »
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2011, 09:17:20 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 01:09:21 PM by Skuzzy »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2011, 09:22:01 AM »
Penguin, you mistake my intent. My kids will never need such treatment. Rather, I was recommending the boys parents "beat the living guts" out of their execrable progeny.

As for your other question, If I had a living grandparent with Alzheimers and they refused to do my bidding, I'd just remind them, five minutes later, that they'd agreed to do my bidding earlier. They'd never remember their own refusal.

See, stupid people are easy to deal with that way - you just prey on their lack of mental consistency and their suggestibility.

alzhiemers ain't that easy. it took my grandpop. it took a long time.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2011, 09:23:48 AM »
alzhiemers ain't that easy. it took my grandpop. it took a long time.

Cap, my condolences. My post was not about Alzheimers. It was about joint dysfunction specific to the knee.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2011, 09:31:43 AM »
:lol Do you still think I should have more respect for these guys?

please define, "these guys" that you speak of.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2011, 09:36:26 AM »
please define, "these guys" that you speak of.

I may be reaching but I think he's laughing at the knee-jerk and overheated response my rather innocent comment drew. The level of extrapolation was breathtaking. It doesn't take an ornithologist to know a bird-brain.

My only afterthought: not everybody had a crap childhood. Hence, we can still make humor over this. For those who did, sorry, but don't expect the world to view things through your own filter. And that's not aimed at you, BowHtr, but rather the rather humorless and strident member of the speech police prowling this thread.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 10:03:46 AM by PJ_Godzilla »

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2011, 09:58:32 AM »
This is great.  Some teacher about to loose his job over a whining little girl.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110302/ap_on_re_us/us_teacher_table_rattling#mwpphu-container
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2011, 12:09:16 PM »
What are your thought on todays kids and the upcoming generation?

iFail.

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2011, 03:55:25 PM »

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #134 on: March 02, 2011, 07:04:16 PM »
see, today if you did that, you would terrify the kid, because its "bad" to be gay.us i would know.us I am
Just trying to get my head around this rather vague post. I'm reading that you use your homosexuality to intimidate people. Novel idea.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.