Author Topic: the "WARBEAST Kill Club"  (Read 8155 times)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: the "WARBEAST Kill Club"
« Reply #240 on: March 03, 2011, 11:25:11 PM »
Horsecrap. Once again, you apparently have me mistaken for someone else. You made similar comments on this BBS and on ch 200 previously where I explained to you that 1)No, you haven't shot me down before in EW because I have not flown an aircraft in EW in over a year with one exception, and I was one of two people in EW at the time, and you weren't the other guy. You have not been "flying with me" ever that I am aware of and to make a stupid statement like I have "blown up on VOX" is laughable at best. The ONLY, I repeat ONLY time I have EVER "blown up" on vox was was on squad channel, NOT range, and only because I didn't realize I had the mic keyed. My squaddies had a great laugh. I have NEVER yelled, complained, or otherwise on range vox. 95% of the time I'm only on range calling checks, and 4% of the time acting silly or joking with people.

Once again, you have no clue what you're saying.  You're really good at being completely wrong, Cograts on a job well done.

Pretty stupid comparison.

I edited the pic with the knowledge that it was rather coarse. I still say "Lighten up, Francis."

:rofl You're not worth a book, kid. Maybe next time you could keep your mouth shut about things that don't concern you?
i could prove you wrong on so many levels reaper. but i dont feel like getting banned again.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #241 on: March 03, 2011, 11:25:44 PM »
nvm. what i said will most likely get me banned again. so not even worth putting you down.

You realized you're full of BS. eh?
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #242 on: March 03, 2011, 11:26:13 PM »
How do you remember who you kill and how many times? Are you writing it down on a notepad as you go or something? That's some serious OCD you got there.
 :salute
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #243 on: March 03, 2011, 11:26:44 PM »
i could prove you wrong on so many levels reaper. but i dont feel like getting banned again.

Go for it, it's not like you have any credibility.

Pics, or film. Knock yourself out.
Floyd

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #244 on: March 03, 2011, 11:28:09 PM »
How do you remember who you kill and how many times? Are you writing it down on a notepad as you go or something? That's some serious OCD you got there.
 :salute

I don't remember who I kill, but I most certainly know with 99% certainty who has not killed me, and where I have or have not flown, and when.
Floyd

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #245 on: March 03, 2011, 11:31:18 PM »
I was asking warbeast, sorry reaper. I can not keep track of how many and in order the names of who i kill in the game nor who kill me.
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #246 on: March 03, 2011, 11:33:33 PM »
I don't remember who I kill, but I most certainly know with 99% certainty who has not killed me, and where I have or have not flown, and when.
so are you saying you DIDNT fly in EW and MW during the summer?

that you NEVER flew with me?

and that i NEVER shot you down 5 times in a 1v1 vs your spit?

is that what your saying?

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #247 on: March 03, 2011, 11:39:17 PM »
so are you saying you DIDNT fly in EW and MW during the summer?

that you NEVER flew with me?

and that i NEVER shot you down 5 times in a 1v1 vs your spit?

is that what your saying?

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying.

The only aircraft of any type that have upped in EW in over a year was a Bf 110 iirc, about 2-3 months ago, and I deacked a Vbase. I was the only knight on, and there was one rook. He was in a T34 attacking another field. I know because I jumped into a field gun at that base and killed him.

I have never flown in MW, don't think I've ever even been in that arena.

You're thinking of someone else with "reaper" somewhere in their name, but it certainly wasn't me. Check your stats. You'll find I'm right.

EDIT: Just checked my stats for the summer months, apparently I did fly one sortie in EW, in July, in an A6M2. Guess who wasn't anywhere on my stats page that month (or any other month)? You.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 11:46:36 PM by Reaper90 »
Floyd

Offline Rondar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #248 on: March 03, 2011, 11:45:19 PM »
EEEEEEYaaaaaahhhhh  you two.   You are gonna get this great thread locked over silly stuff.  Start yer own thread for bickering.  I dont want this thread locked.  Its the best one we've had in months.
To understand true love, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour and then see which one is glad to see you when you come back

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #249 on: March 03, 2011, 11:48:13 PM »
EEEEEEYaaaaaahhhhh  you two.   You are gonna get this great thread locked over silly stuff.  Start yer own thread for bickering.  I dont want this thread locked.  Its the best one we've had in months.

I agree, and sorry. I'm sure Skuzzy is gonna just delete all this crap in the AM....

I don't want this thread locked either, it's comedy gold. If it weren't for the overly sensitive Nancy's here.....  :bolt:
Floyd

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #250 on: March 04, 2011, 04:46:29 AM »
e
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 04:48:35 AM by Yossarian »
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #251 on: March 04, 2011, 04:46:51 AM »

+1001

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #252 on: March 04, 2011, 07:03:10 AM »
I agree, and sorry. I'm sure Skuzzy is gonna just delete all this crap in the AM....

I don't want this thread locked either, it's comedy gold. If it weren't for the overly sensitive Nancy's here.....  :bolt:

Skuzzy is fishing...

Have you noticed that lots of garbage is falling through the cracks?

Also, Dale, Pyro and Sudz have been doing all the policing this week...

:noid

:bolt:

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline WARBEAST

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #253 on: March 04, 2011, 07:03:52 AM »
 :banana: :banana: :banana:  gives Warning:

today is a day inwhich many of you will join Kill Club, get prepared today is "slaughter the chickens"  day...looks for members 82-200 today....Muhahahahahahaha :old: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :airplane: :airplane:

on the menu:  chicken hot wings....
they say: :bhead :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :mad:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 07:09:51 AM by WARBEAST »

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #254 on: March 04, 2011, 07:09:51 AM »
Skuzzy is fishing...

My money is on Skuzzy actually being WARBEAST, thus the thread lives on........

I guess you could say he is fishing, in a manner of speaking!
Floyd