Author Topic: dear aces high  (Read 17599 times)

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
Re: dear aces high
« Reply #375 on: March 03, 2011, 02:45:23 PM »
lol so now I'm being accused of cheating because khonees went off on his own to find the missing cv. SPITE BUSHER I am MUTED in game I can not talk to anybody. Please stop making accusations of me cheating on country channel.
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #376 on: March 03, 2011, 02:47:38 PM »
Since we're on the subject:

If players are getting their speaking privileges removed for a week for calling out CV positions, I propose that players that make cheating, spying, etc... accusations also get muted for a week.  
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #377 on: March 03, 2011, 03:38:06 PM »
I propose that players who take the game too seriously get muted for a week.   :D
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline RobMo68

• Nickel Member
      • Pigs On The Wing
« Reply #378 on: March 03, 2011, 03:43:37 PM »
I think he might be referring to my question about "hiding cvs" being playing nice.

HT already answered that Page 13, reply #189

Not even close to the crux.

IF what you state was the case DMGOD would have been telling the other side where his CV's are.
My involvement in this thread has nothing to do about how to control CV's. That would be an internal country argument. This is all about the unhidden completely unacceptable behavior of changing side, and then being completely disloyal to your new country  and trying to go around the game rules by telling your original side where the CV is.

As I said hiding a  cv is a perfectly legit tactic. Changing sides to find a CV is not. You may wish to discus the methods of how it is decided when or when not to hide a CV and what methods determine how this is done. But again it has nothing to do with the abuse of the system that DMGOD has done.

HiTech
Speed68a
Special Forces Wing: POTW nUb:"Get outta my mud, biotch"

+~WARPIGS RACING~+
ERL S3R9 Winner

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #379 on: March 03, 2011, 04:05:12 PM »
I propose that players who take the game too seriously get muted for a week.   :D

Are you implying that I take the game too seriously?   
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #380 on: March 03, 2011, 04:56:19 PM »
I like how he uses the "looking at someones cards" analogy,,,

Kinda like playing 5 card draw and someone at the table is holding 10 cards and we are not supposed to look?   :lol

Then as this person with 10 cards is winning the pot o gold he is skimming the money off the table and putting it in his pocket before the game is over. 

Now I don't know who plays poker like that, but where I am from you would get your  :ahand

Look over here,,,, but not over here......  :bhead   :rofl

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #381 on: March 03, 2011, 05:43:19 PM »
I like how he uses the "looking at someones cards" analogy,,,

Kinda like playing 5 card draw and someone at the table is holding 10 cards and we are not supposed to look?   :lol

Then as this person with 10 cards is winning the pot o gold he is skimming the money off the table and putting it in his pocket before the game is over. 

Now I don't know who plays poker like that, but where I am from you would get your  :ahand

Look over here,,,, but not over here......  :bhead   :rofl

In other words you don't know what an analogy is.   :lol

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #382 on: March 03, 2011, 05:49:27 PM »
I'll give any poker analogy merit based solely on the title of the game we're playing.

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #383 on: March 03, 2011, 06:49:11 PM »
I'll give any poker analogy merit based solely on the title of the game we're playing.

2-7 lowball

you lose!

:D
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline LTARogue

• Copper Member
« Reply #384 on: March 03, 2011, 07:20:44 PM »
Why is this even being discussed? Blatantly cheating to gain an advantage against another team is always wrong wether you are playing Aces High or Monopoly.

Anyway what does muting do to discourage this? How about zeroing perk points and locking the player to only riding with other players for a week? Now that would make them play nice. Maybe even have their handle have a little dunce cap next to it like a scarlet letter signifying this player was caught cheating within this tour.  :cheers:

LTARogue

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #385 on: March 03, 2011, 07:52:36 PM »
Why is this even being discussed? Blatantly cheating to gain an advantage against another team is always wrong wether you are playing Aces High or Monopoly.

Anyway what does muting do to discourage this? How about zeroing perk points and locking the player to only riding with other players for a week? Now that would make them play nice. Maybe even have their handle have a little dunce cap next to it like a scarlet letter signifying this player was caught cheating within this tour.  :cheers:

LTARogue
[/quote
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 09:07:38 PM by DMGOD »
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #386 on: March 03, 2011, 08:15:28 PM »

LTARogue

In my case, I didn't do it to gain an "advantage".

The CV was ours, and we owned the port it came from.

The wise ones elected to bury the CV in the corner of the map, rendering it useless.

"If" the enemy could get to and sink the CV it would have simply re-appeared at our port.

I knew they already knew where it was.(but they couldn't feasibly get to it) My actions were more to antagonize the guys who were hiding the CV 6+ sectors away from any action.

It backfired. So brand me.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #387 on: March 03, 2011, 08:49:14 PM »
so jokers jokers hide cvs too lol too funny

Someone besides a vtard hid a CV?! Whaaaa-?!?!?!  :huh

:headscratch: I thought they were part of the same squad, just a different wing?  :headscratch:

They operate in the exact same manner.........

:noid
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #388 on: March 03, 2011, 08:55:49 PM »
:headscratch: I thought they were part of the same squad, just a different wing?  :headscratch:

They operate in the exact same manner.........

:noid

Alchemists the same as the Devils? Please. I've flown with both and I know the Alchemists approach attack missions their own way.

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #389 on: March 03, 2011, 09:06:49 PM »
it's amazing to me how people are so concerned about a stupid CV, either hiding it, or ratting it out.

how anyone could get so worked up either way.. I just don't get it.
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.