Author Topic: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE  (Read 18412 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2011, 01:16:09 PM »
vGuys are fun to fly against.  They are one of the MA presences that keep the MA afloat as an immersive war that rages on, as the front page of hitechcreations advertises.

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2011, 01:32:15 PM »
vGuys are fun to fly against.  They are one of the MA presences that keep the MA afloat as an immersive war that rages on, as the front page of hitechcreations advertises.
Noone denies that. I just think their views on sportsmanship and patriotism is somewhat obscured when it comes to this game.
I love these guys. If not for the comic relief, I would of logged off permenatly years ago :aok
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2011, 01:39:13 PM »
Noone denies that. I just think their views on sportsmanship and patriotism is somewhat obscured when it comes to this game.
I love these guys. If not for the comic relief, I would of logged off permenatly years ago :aok

Hehe gotta take the good with the bad.  They probably say the same for me when I zoom in my jet and start picking them after they have irritated me enough in my K$ hehehe.

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2011, 01:43:39 PM »

Ahem. Would have. It's would have.  :old:

Carry on with your vendetta, sir. :neener:

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2011, 01:52:43 PM »
So the OP wants to learn what it is like to partake in the 20v1 "missions" and capture a bases???   :huh

Even if you win the gold at the Special Olympics.... 
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2011, 02:00:33 PM »
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Bellator

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2011, 03:02:35 PM »
You’re much too modest Grizz.  We actuually call you a whole lot worse!   :furious
<S> Grizz441 and keep it coming.  It's all in fun.

<S> Bellator

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2011, 03:22:15 PM »

+1

I like the vGuys, yeh I call 'em names, and mock them on 200 when one of their 40 man missions swarms a field. But they're fun to kill, and they do provide targets when sometimes it might be otherwise hard to find a fight. And so what they take the base? Maybe they do help the Bish win the war? So what? We get a new map, it all starts over, and tomorrow will come either way.

:aok

:salute Hordlings!!!!!
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline mausil

• Zinc Member
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2011, 03:23:18 PM »
proud to be "V"  :x
MAUSIL

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2011, 03:41:05 PM »
Come in in a group of 30-40 aircraft.
Drop all hangers to avoid any fight at all.
Deack and level town.
Run goon or M3.
1 or 2 guys that got a vulch in before hangers were dropped lands their kill.

Move on to the next base far enough away from last base to avoid those who lifted from an adjacent field to defend against the previous attack.

There, saved you the trouble.  :rofl :aok :neener:
Whadda'ya know results do breed enemies...

I'm not sure what the dudes talkin about with us being 'overly patriotic'...  I've yet to hear someone give a rousing speech and break down in tears over a Bish objective.  I guess because we don't bounce countries every few tours we aren't as cool as Bruv's gang (which are an incredible group of sticks imo) and because we like to get our country to work together WITH us or even us WITH other squads we're somehow inferior.  I think that's a load of crap.

And since when did closing a base to lessen resistance deacking town and bringing troops become a crime?  We don't sit here and whine and cry about furballers.

We don't avoid a fight.  Matter of fact 2 or 3 weeks ago about 10 of us in heavy pony's ran into about 30 hurricanes and 10 or so kates on our way to drop a base.  We had 2k to 3k on them and could have easily flew right on by.  Every single one of us voted to intercept and we did.  By end we had only lost 3 people and they were all in the ground.  When we're full of ords and one con comes into us one of us will drop and pursue, but we still have an objective.  Telling me we should all abandon and chase is just ridiculous and you know shouldn't happen.

Oh, and feel free to drop by.  Good group of dudes.

=v=
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2011, 03:57:15 PM »
Ahem. Would have. It's would have.  :old:

Carry on with your vendetta, sir. :neener:
The day I have vendettas against nerds behind a keyboard ( which btw..we all are). Is the day that I lost my mind.

Carry on and bring the *cough* men to victory. Ill be there cracking up
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2011, 04:10:43 PM »
 :rofl

I thought v stood for ...... oh nevermind....  :lol

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2011, 04:18:27 PM »
Whadda'ya know results do breed enemies...
..snip..
And since when did closing a base to lessen resistance deacking town and bringing troops become a crime?  We don't sit here and whine and cry about furballers.

Look 2 posts above yours.....  :salute
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2011, 04:25:26 PM »
Look 2 posts above yours.....  :salute
Yeah man I saw it, I'm just getting a bit tired of people hating on us.  So we play our way ya'll play yours.  Dunno why so many people spend so much time caring how another squad on an enemy country operates.

either way  :salute right back at ya.  I look forward to being shot down by you soon!  :airplane:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2011, 04:43:04 PM »
Yeah man I saw it, I'm just getting a bit tired of people hating on us.  So we play our way ya'll play yours.  Dunno why so many people spend so much time caring how another squad on an enemy country operates.

either way  :salute right back at ya.  I look forward to being shot down by you soon!  :airplane:

Psst.. They dont like getting their arses kicked.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 04:48:43 PM by fullmetalbullet »
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar