Author Topic: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE  (Read 18517 times)

Offline jododger

• Copper Member
DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
« on: March 05, 2011, 01:20:49 AM »
I would like to fly with you guys for a month, no BS just want to know what your about. 
Dodger
It's about the fight.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 01:47:38 AM »
just go to bishops and see the field with 2 or 3 bars of green  :devil

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 07:07:06 AM »
Dang good squad to be around. Most players from the "Other" sides dont like them cuz they know how to take bases and for some stupid reason players dont like it......I say TFB!!!!!
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 09:36:04 AM »
Next time you're online ".goto" any of the v-guys that are online and ask if you can tune to our channel. Whoever's in charge will immediately say yes, I just don't want to give the impression that I run anything  :D We've always got a few guys from other squads tuned to us because they like to fly with us if their squad isn't on. See you soon, man.  :salute

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 09:38:16 AM »
I would like to fly with you guys for a month, no BS just want to know what your about. 

Okkkkkkkkk.... :confused: :uhoh :headscratch: :bhead
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 09:42:50 AM »

Come in in a group of 30-40 aircraft.
Drop all hangers to avoid any fight at all.
Deack and level town.
Run goon or M3.
1 or 2 guys that got a vulch in before hangers were dropped lands their kill.

Move on to the next base far enough away from last base to avoid those who lifted from an adjacent field to defend against the previous attack.

There, saved you the trouble.  :rofl :aok :neener:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 09:55:28 AM »
Okkkkkkkkk.... :confused: :uhoh :headscratch: :bhead

The Muppets were blasting him to bits so bad the other day he decided to make it official and become a vTarget. :D ;) I kid.

Reaper, they don't avoid fights in my experience.  :headscratch:
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 10:00:55 AM »
Come in in a group of 30-40 aircraft.
Drop all hangers to avoid any fight at all.
Deack and level town.
Run goon or M3.
1 or 2 guys that got a vulch in before hangers were dropped lands their kill.

Move on to the next base far enough away from last base to avoid those who lifted from an adjacent field to defend against the previous attack.

There, saved you the trouble.  :rofl :aok :neener:
same thing could be said about several other squads as well...i'm not a win the war type but if they make a big enough dar bar to make it worth going after, i'll drop in on them...
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 12:07:22 PM »

Careful. Getting a V next to your name means youll get brainwashed into thinking that cons are real "enemies" and your green guys are patriotic men.

God bless em. I think they go out and put baseball cards on their bike spokes to make believe they are riding real motorcycles
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 12:48:37 PM »
This guy hears a lot of talk about the Brigade and wants to get to know us and form his own opinion. Others come in and go "LOL DATS SUTPID VTARDS R DWEEBZ". I can understand why one would want to side-step this group-think garbage, you people really can be childish.

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 12:50:52 PM »
 :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 12:57:15 PM »
In my opinion, the Devil's Brigade is determined on offense and tenacious on defense. They kill me about the same amount as I kill them.  :salute

GNucks
Copper Member
Reg: Nov 2010
You pulling for the Boilermakers in the brackets? They're looking like a #2 seed. Yes, I did my time in W. Lafayette.
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 12:57:29 PM »
You know, I may not agree with this squads tactics or another squads tactic, but why bash a entire squad?  Seriously its a game, if they enjoy working as a team and rolling bases big deal.  IMO its a fad that comes and goes.  I've seen the BoPs do it, the LCA, the Claim Jumpers, ect ect. I think some of you may need to worry a little more about yourselves and just have fun with the game.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 12:59:33 PM »
You know, I may not agree with this squads tactics or another squads tactic, but why bash a entire squad?  Seriously its a game, if they enjoy working as a team and rolling bases big deal.  IMO its a fad that comes and goes.  I've seen the BoPs do it, the LCA, the Claim Jumpers, ect ect. I think some of you may need to worry a little more about yourselves and just have fun with the game.

Good point, I used to get upset by certain players who don't play the game the way I do but one day I realized that there are lots of different ways to play the game and that kind of diversity is a good thing.  I'm glad we don't have a "Base taking arena" to compliment the dueling arena.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 01:02:19 PM by Rob52240 »
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 01:07:49 PM »
In my opinion, the Devil's Brigade is determined on offense and tenacious on defense. They kill me about the same amount as I kill them.  :salute
You pulling for the Boilermakers in the brackets? They're looking like a #2 seed. Yes, I did my time in W. Lafayette.

Not into college sports, tbh. I like listening to the predictions on the radio every year for some reason though   :headscratch:

Rebel - Inactive
vf-17.webuda.com