Author Topic: I don't like getting killed but refuse to adapt my flying to the situation  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
that sums up about every whine on this board at the moment

if you got killed its your fault.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Pretty much. :aok
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 12:36:41 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Imowface

• Silver Member
I like getting killed sometimes, If it ever ended up that no one could shoot me down I would quit due to boredom
Ла-5 Пилот снова
NASA spent 12 million dollars to develop a pen that could work in space, Russia went to space with pencils...

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member

I can not believe I'm about to agree with Citabria.  I must be a sign of the coming Apocalypse.   :O

+10
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
Actually, I have sometimes killed the other guy and STILL been unhappy...
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
i get killed by lag :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline horble

• Silver Member

Every death is a mistake and a lesson.

Too bad some can't take the ego out of it.
Just some guy

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
I get killed often. Something must be wrong.  :neener:
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Tinribs

• Copper Member
I feel sorry for most of you, so more often than not, I let you win. :joystick:
I carnt relax cos I havent done a thing and I carnt do a thing cos I carnt relax.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Always.  The only way anyone gets a kill on me is if I screw up.  Conversely: the only way I can kill someone else in this game is if they screw up.  If everyone played this game perfectly it would suck badly and be zero fun and maximum frustration.

The players that I laugh at (not with) are the ones that say I am at fault if I do not let them kill me, or blame me if I kill them.  These tend to be good gamers but very weak players....very weak. 

The players I enjoy the most are the ones that say nothing, good or bad, win or lose.  I like those folks.  Thats how the game should be played.  No talking to the opposing forces.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
Always.  The only way anyone gets a kill on me is if I screw up.  Conversely: the only way I can kill someone else in this game is if they screw up.  If everyone played this game perfectly it would suck badly and be zero fun and maximum frustration.

The players that I laugh at (not with) are the ones that say I am at fault if I do not let them kill me, or blame me if I kill them.  These tend to be good gamers but very weak players....very weak. 

The players I enjoy the most are the ones that say nothing, good or bad, win or lose.  I like those folks.  Thats how the game should be played.  No talking to the opposing forces.

I don't know, I've made some very friendly acquaintances cross-country through PM's after a little tussle.

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
I haz t3h p0wArz 0f d4 7uRtl3z!!!!  :noid
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
Can I still blame the trees, houses, huts, and ground for my deaths?  I swear they cheat.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
Can I still blame the trees, houses, huts, and ground for my deaths?  I swear they cheat.

There's an old saying about flying in the middle of the air...  :noid

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Solar10

• Silver Member

Copr.  How many times must I remind you.  Tanks on the ground, Planes in the air!
~Hells Angels~
Solar10