Author Topic: wtg htc  (Read 736 times)

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
wtg htc
« on: March 07, 2011, 08:14:03 PM »
i see u PUT another glitch in on pupose with the bomber drones about uc cant control them WTG HTC U LOVE UR COUSTOMERS!!!!!!!

WHAT BS

I THINK THEY PUT THIS STUFF IN FOR THE FUN OF IT TO SEE WHAT THERE PPL WILL SAY WELL II GUESS U HERD NICE GAME (NOT REALLY)

SEE RULE # CARNESS
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
Re: wtg htc
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 08:15:07 PM »
STOP SCREAMING AT ME, I'M ONLY A CHILD!!!!!!
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 08:18:07 PM »
[/SQUEAK]i see u PUT another glitch in on pupose with the bomber drones about uc cant control them WTG HTC U LOVE UR COUSTOMERS!!!!!!!

WHAT BS

I THINK THEY PUT THIS STUFF IN FOR THE FUN OF IT TO SEE WHAT THERE PPL WILL SAY WELL II GUESS U HERD NICE GAME (NOT REALLY)

SEE RULE # CARNESS [/SQUEAK]

first of all you trolling 12 year old calm the hell down. they are doing most of the work that you could only imagine to get these fixed. also if your gonna troll do it somewhere else. also they dont "put it in on purpose" because these are all just old coding or some crap like that. and if your gonna tell HTC what to do at least tell them what the problem is politely and let me emphasize this, politely tell them  the problem you want fixed. otherwise your never gonna get anything done that helps out the game

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 08:34:26 PM »
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 08:37:04 PM »
snip

You need to seriously work on the way you present your ideas to others.  If you go up to someone in real life, and start jumping up and down and screaming about how they've screwed up, chances are they won't react too kindly.  I suspect you'll see much the same reaction on these boards.

first of all you trolling 12 year old calm the hell down. they are doing most of the work that you could only imagine to get these fixed. also if your gonna troll do it somewhere else. also they dont "put it in on purpose" because these are all just old coding or some crap like that. and if your gonna tell HTC what to do at least tell them what the problem is politely and let me emphasize this, politely[/size] tell them  the problem you want fixed. otherwise your never gonna get anything done that helps out the game

Good point, but the bit about trolling is unnecessary.  It doesn't matter if it's true or not, personal attacks are not cool.
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 08:37:35 PM »
Relax, Olds442.  It is just a bloody cartoon game.  
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 08:41:54 PM »
i see u PUT another glitch in on pupose with the bomber drones about uc cant control them WTG HTC U LOVE UR COUSTOMERS!!!!!!!

WHAT BS

SEE RULE # CARNESS

If you're going to post a rant, please do it while you're sober.  It makes reading your drunken rants less tiresome and easy to decipher without all the slurring.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 08:59:29 PM »
If you're going to post a rant, please do it while you're sober.  It makes reading your drunken rants less tiresome and easy to decipher without all the slurring.

ack-ack
I think hes to young to drink.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 09:11:24 PM »

WHAT BS

SEE RULE # CARNESS

...i think that the He-177 would avoid those glitches... :bolt:

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 09:12:31 PM »
 :rofl :rofl I love drunk peopel, until they get into a car. Then its personal  :mad:
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 09:26:29 PM »

WHAT BS

SEE RULE # CARNESS
i see his computer has a 1d10t error...
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 09:41:45 PM »
I still don't know what this rant is about. Is he mad that he can't control drones?  :huh

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 09:48:55 PM »
I still don't know what this rant is about. Is he mad that he can't control drones?  :huh

I think his drones found his CAPS LOCK annoying and broke formation.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 10:35:37 PM »

WHAT BS

SEE RULE # CARNESS
:rofl :rofl

ack-ack
if that 12 year old drinks, i don't even know... :rofl
I think hes to young to drink.
:rofl :aok
Relax, Olds442.  It is just a bloody cartoon game. 
:rofl :aok
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 11:25:45 PM »

WHAT BS

SEE RULE # CARNESS

All aboard the Whambulance, Whaho, whaho.whaho, who, wha, wha......
Curry1-Since Tour 101