Author Topic: The Bish are Awesome  (Read 9127 times)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
Re: The Bish are Awesome
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2011, 09:14:53 AM »
Ironic since I nailed you twice last night when defending against a base take. (nit/rook speak for horde)
:noid :noid
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Bellator

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2011, 09:19:07 AM »
Well that's partly true anyway. I had just logged on when
DMGOD made a low bomb run on the CV I was on and I caught him.
DMGOD #1
DMGOD #2
DMGOD #3
He didn't come back. He just left me there.  :cry 
I had to take my frustration out on a bunch of innocent well meaning cons.
Killing all those cons was okay I guess, but it didn't give me that same fuzzy feeling ya know.

:salute BELLATOR

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2011, 09:40:50 AM »
Was that on a CV you were hiding?  :noid

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2011, 10:28:01 AM »
Ironic since I nailed you twice last night when defending against a base take. (nit/rook speak for horde)

Yup, I figured "what the h3ll, it was horded from us" so I took control of our CV and steered it back in the direction of A8. And if you recollect, it wasn't a "horde rolling an undefended base Bish style" because there looked to be about 25 or 30 of you guys up defending when I go there, it was one massive stinking furball for about an hour til you guys got beaten back, gave up and got capped. Heck, we weren't even trying to take the field, people were yelling over vox because several guys had rolled LVTs and got all the way to town to find no one had even started taking it down, and no one brought ords.

The difference in us and you guys is how we got A8 vs how you guys got it from us.... when I logged on at around 9pm eastern time, there was a huge fight between knit A8 and bish A9, and it went on for quite some time. We apparently weren't trying to take A9, just a huge furball. Then bish up a huge mission out of a field to the SE, come in high in bombers and drop all the hangers at A8, killing the fight. After that it was horde, cap, and vulch. From fun fight for hours to nothing in a matter of minutes.

When we took A8 back we did it without dropping a single hanger to my recollection, Heck, I don't think we even took down half of the field ack.

And nice picking in the Spixteen.

So once again, let's recap: Huge Furball =/ Horde.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 10:45:17 AM by Reaper90 »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2011, 10:35:45 AM »
I switched to Bish with the AK's when the new month rolled around 2 weeks ago.  My observations are that the people and how they play are the same on all sides.  There are individuals from each side that may stand out but as a whole the mix seems about equal.  The gameplay and cameraderie also seem to be the same again.

<S> Bish, I'm enjoying getting to know you gents this tour.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2011, 10:37:58 AM »
now i heard vBELLATOR kicked DMGod's arse 3 times in a row. me not good for his vTARD kill streak hmm if its easy for bellator to shoot down DMGod then maybe i can do it too. lol
lmao...uh huh...riiight   :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2011, 10:58:40 AM »

now i heard vBELLATOR kicked DMGod's arse 3 times in a row. me not good for his vTARD kill streak hmm if its easy for bellator to shoot down DMGod then maybe i can do it too. lol
Well that's partly true anyway. I had just logged on when
DMGOD made a low bomb run on the CV I was on and I caught him.
DMGOD #1
DMGOD #2
DMGOD #3
He didn't come back. He just left me there.  :cry 
I had to take my frustration out on a bunch of innocent well meaning cons.
Killing all those cons was okay I guess, but it didn't give me that same fuzzy feeling ya know.

:salute BELLATOR

So the Vtards have their very own vMANAWAR now? seriously 5" gunning someone is considered kicking their arse?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 11:01:22 AM by DMGOD »
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2011, 11:01:35 AM »
lol 5" guns don't count as kicking someones arse now does it?

LOL I missed the part about it being in a 5" gun. How lame LOL!  :rofl :rofl :rofl

If that's the standard for "azz kikkin" the vTARDS aspire to, you guys need to recruit MANaFAIL, he can be your HERO!!!
Floyd

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2011, 11:03:05 AM »
lol i knew the term 5" would come into use    :rofl
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2011, 11:08:07 AM »
QFT    :aok

I switched to Bish with the AK's when the new month rolled around 2 weeks ago.  My observations are that the people and how they play are the same on all sides.  There are individuals from each side that may stand out but as a whole the mix seems about equal.  The gameplay and cameraderie also seem to be the same again.

<S> Bish, I'm enjoying getting to know you gents this tour.

But.....
The grass is always greener on the other side
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2011, 11:16:07 AM »
ah, now i know who that one lonely bish at 25k is...zoney
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline hotard

• Copper Member
      • nampamodelaviators.org
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2011, 11:53:55 AM »
:noid :noid
Yeah, u got me bone... been putting more time in in the k4 since it's my ride in BOG.
Guys like me are the reason guys like you hate LA's

Offline hotard

• Copper Member
      • nampamodelaviators.org
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2011, 12:05:16 PM »
Yup, I figured "what the h3ll, it was horded from us" so I took control of our CV and steered it back in the direction of A8. And if you recollect, it wasn't a "horde rolling an undefended base Bish style" because there looked to be about 25 or 30 of you guys up defending when I go there, it was one massive stinking furball for about an hour til you guys got beaten back, gave up and got capped. Heck, we weren't even trying to take the field, people were yelling over vox because several guys had rolled LVTs and got all the way to town to find no one had even started taking it down, and no one brought ords.

The difference in us and you guys is how we got A8 vs how you guys got it from us.... when I logged on at around 9pm eastern time, there was a huge fight between knit A8 and bish A9, and it went on for quite some time. We apparently weren't trying to take A9, just a huge furball. Then bish up a huge mission out of a field to the SE, come in high in bombers and drop all the hangers at A8, killing the fight. After that it was horde, cap, and vulch. From fun fight for hours to nothing in a matter of minutes.

When we took A8 back we did it without dropping a single hanger to my recollection, Heck, I don't think we even took down half of the field ack.

And nice picking in the Spixteen.

So once again, let's recap: Huge Furball =/ Horde.

there wasn't "20 or 30" of us there  until 20 or 30 of u showed up. And u guys had about a dozen lvt's going at once + 8" shelling, not to mention the 20 or 30 of you in the air.  When I logged we still had it.. what ever  happened on TTue in the wee hours of the morning is a lame to boast about, especially as the bish were the only side back to fighting a 2 front war...again.

So to recap: 2+ bish = horde.  nailing you in furball = picking.
Just out of curiosity, what would u have upped in that situation if u were me?...
Guys like me are the reason guys like you hate LA's

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2011, 12:18:09 PM »
LOL I missed the part about it being in a 5" gun. How lame LOL!  :rofl :rofl :rofl

If that's the standard for "azz kikkin" the vTARDS aspire to, you guys need to recruit MANaFAIL, he can be your HERO!!!

ROFLMAO...that's an instant classic Reap!   :rock
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2011, 12:41:27 PM »
there wasn't "20 or 30" of us there  until 20 or 30 of u showed up. And u guys had about a dozen lvt's going at once + 8" shelling, not to mention the 20 or 30 of you in the air.  

HOtard I was in the A8->A9 fight then the CV->A8 fight for 3+ hours. I saw how many were there and when. You guys had CONSTANT strength (15+ aircraft, full dar bar) at A8 from the moment you guys took it.

especially as the bish were the only side back to fighting a 2 front war...again.

Oh please. Pure whine BS and you know it. At the same time we were fighting knits and rooks had no fewer than 3 fights going on that front that I remember seeing. Quit crying about bish being ganged by both countries, that's BS.

ecap: 2+ bish = horde.

LOL. No, 6 sets of bish bombers and a dozen heavy fighters dropping all the hangers, plus 25+ more fighters coming in to cap against guys that now are unable to re-up....... that's a horde. Get it right. I was there!  :old:

nailing you in furball = picking

kill #1 you dropped your spixteen in from 4-5K above me after I killed a D Pony on the deck in a turnfight in my Typhoon. I guess it wasn't a pick technically because  had already killed the guy, but low and slow I was toast against your 400 mph uber skirt ride. Can't out turn, can't out run. and we were waaaay out over the water, half way between bases when that happened, and not in a "furball." Not that it matters.

Kill #2 I never saw you, I got popped just as I killed a 109G14 with my P-39Q on the deck, in another turnfight. All I know is you swooped in and BAM tower. At least I got to see that tater take his left wing off first.

So yeh, I say picking. I didn't say a word then, on 200 or by pm, since I know that it happens. You're the one who came here bragging.

t of curiosity, what would u have upped in that situation if u were me?...

I dunno, I just rarely rarely ever fly Spitfires, especially the Spixteen.

FWIW, the most fun base defending I've had was landing 4 kills on the deck vs the horde in an I-16....
Floyd