Author Topic: The Bish are Awesome  (Read 9155 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: The Bish are Awesome
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2011, 08:59:39 PM »
Very typical all bark and no bite

yes almighty ack ack u are the greatest lol picktard

Anytime you or any of the DMs would like to go to the DA 1v1 just ask.  Though, like last time I offered I'm sure you'll reply with half a dozen or more excuses as to why you won't go.

Like I said, your chest thumping at the vGuys is ironic and funny considering the source.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2011, 09:00:26 PM »
hey. grow up and stop complaining and ill show you my claws. and ill rip those wing right off you're plane in the first pass.

lol I'm not complaining as for the growing up part perhaps u should take some of your own advice. Once again you are the typical internet tuff guy you talk a lot but are unable to back up (or even try to) what u say and you hide behind childish excuses.
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2011, 09:03:00 PM »
Anytime you or any of the DMs would like to go to the DA 1v1 just ask.  Though, like last time I offered I'm sure you'll reply with half a dozen or more excuses as to why you won't go.

Like I said, your chest thumping at the vGuys is ironic and funny considering the source.

ack-ack

anytime u like princess and I have never turned u down to the da and if i did all I said was we can 1v1 in here (ma)
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2011, 09:07:21 PM »
lol I'm not complaining as for the growing up part perhaps u should take some of your own advice. Once again you are the typical internet tuff guy you talk a lot but are unable to back up (or even try to) what u say and you hide behind childish excuses.

hey i don't need too. i already know the outcome of the fight. you will try to lure me into a turn fight and ill go vertical, and dive on you and in one pass, you'll be in the ground. i don't need to prove anything to a wannabe loser like you who say delicious, to how many kills he gets. yeah that's real grown up up you. a kid like you need to only know 2 things. 1 to keep his mouth shut, and 2. to only open his mouth when hes sure that he's correct. take those to heart, and listen to that 5lb organ in your head called a brain. that's if you have one that is.
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2011, 09:19:42 PM »
hey i don't need too. i already know the outcome of the fight. you will try to lure me into a turn fight and ill go vertical, and dive on you and in one pass, you'll be in the ground. i don't need to prove anything to a wannabe loser like you who say delicious, to how many kills he gets. yeah that's real grown up up you. a kid like you need to only know 2 things. 1 to keep his mouth shut, and 2. to only open his mouth when hes sure that he's correct. take those to heart, and listen to that 5lb organ in your head called a brain. that's if you have one that is.

excuse excuse all bark no bite

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2011, 09:20:39 PM »
Fullrubberbullet, what is your in-game name, just out of curiosity?
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2011, 09:22:55 PM »
excuse excuse all bark no bite

how about this then. give me a perfectly good reason to go 1v1 with you and ill duel you. but until then, dont run you'r mouth thinking your number one when you're nothing but a wannabe loser, who's still a kid.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:24:26 PM by fullmetalbullet »

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2011, 09:24:06 PM »
Fullrubberbullet, what is your in-game name, just out of curiosity?

lol wouldnt you like to know.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2011, 09:30:01 PM »

lol wouldnt you like to know.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I see, when your k/d doesn't have a decimal and a zero in front of it you plan on not being anonymous..... until then.........

Your Super identity is SAFE!!!
Floyd

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2011, 09:34:54 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl

I see, when your k/d doesn't have a decimal and a zero in front of it you plan on not being anonymous..... until then.........

(Image removed from quote.)

Your Super identity is SAFE!!!

hey now i didnt know you wanted to be a super hero. Hey everybody hes another one of those kids that thinks hes all that lol. let me tell you something kid, when it snow's in hell then ill give a damn about my K/D ratio, ok so you can go on being a wanna be thinking hey if i get my rank gets to one everyone will look up to me yay :x, you guys know nothing about why i fly, nor do you know why i play this game.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2011, 09:36:35 PM »
My k/d in MW is 15.0 and my fighter rank was 3 the other day.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Bellator

• Copper Member
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2011, 09:39:49 PM »
Aces High Dueling Pistol set.
Committed to better serve the Aces High community.

<S> BELLATOR

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2011, 09:42:42 PM »
Aces High Dueling Pistol set.
Committed to better serve the Aces High community.

<S> BELLATOR

lol now thats more like it.

<S>

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2011, 09:44:47 PM »
hey now i didnt know you wanted to be a super hero. Hey everybody hes another one of those kids that thinks hes all that lol. let me tell you something kid, when it snow's in hell then ill give a damn about my K/D ratio, ok so you can go on being a wanna be thinking hey if i get my rank gets to one everyone will look up to me yay :x, you guys know nothing about why i fly, nor do you know why i play this game.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

you're just a kid behind a keyboard talking smack and refusing to back it up! You talked smack, DMGOD called you out, you won't fight him.

You're frickin histerical, son!  :rofl :rofl
Floyd

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2011, 09:48:44 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

you're just a kid behind a keyboard talking smack and refusing to back it up! You talked smack, DMGOD called you out, you won't fight him.

You're frickin histerical, son!  :rofl :rofl

He's not even worth my time to duel. the fight will be over in one pass. oh and you're more of a kid then i am. give me a reason to fight you and ill fight you.