Author Topic: THIS is how you take care of a bully!  (Read 5202 times)

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
Re: THIS is how you take care of a bully!
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2011, 08:45:11 PM »
I think the point was to totally overdo it if possible. I just don't think he knew how much damage he could actually cause.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2011, 08:57:36 PM »
He should have just brought a gun to school and killed everyone but the bully. Yeah! That'll show them! - That's overdoing it. :|

This would have been considered self defense in ANY court.

Someone breaks into your house (in many states) you can kill them on site. Doesn't say "kill" but you may fire a gun.
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2011, 09:05:40 PM »
moot, turn your webcam off, we can see you......

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2011, 09:09:36 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl :aok
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2011, 09:13:59 PM »
Moot, I disagree with you.  I honestly believe that in a court of law, a jury would rule that the larger kid defended himself justfiably.  But I am not a forum warrior and do not wish to be drawn into a war of text walls, so I request to respectfully agree to disagree with you.

:salute
We're not in disagreement. I never argued the legal aspect and explicitly said that that was a separate thing.  And quotes went fractal only because some people kept moving the goalposts, and so many people argued with a single person who thought it only fair to precisely articulate how his arguments matched each point made from each person.
He should have just brought a gun to school and killed everyone but the bully. Yeah! That'll show them! - That's overdoing it. :|
Complete non sequitur out of left field.  Not one single person argued this once even implicitly anywhere in this thread.
Someone breaks into your house (in many states) you can kill them on site. Doesn't say "kill" but you may fire a gun.
Also non sequitur, apples and oranges comparison
Ha.  That's actually not far from it.  Today was last of three days of non stop exams.  Tonight I can drink beer and slack off all I want.

Oh wait.. You're saying I made up everything I said about being expelled.  Well what can I say. I guess it is exceptional to some people.  If nothing else it just proves how little traction Marine and friends had in the actual arguments.  So they had to bring ridicule into it.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:15:54 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2011, 09:18:47 PM »
That's actually not far from it.  Today was last of three days of non stop exams.  Tonight I can drink beer and slack off all I want.

Oh wait.. You're saying I made up everything I said about being expelled.  Well what can I say. I guess it is exceptional to some people.  If nothing else it just proves how little traction Marine and friends had in the actual arguments.  So they had to bring ridicule into it.

:rofl :rofl Lighten up Francis! I have no idea whether you're a 7 year old girl or Chuck Norris!

I just saw this thread and have been looking for a great opportunity to photoshop something funny into that pic!

Floyd

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2011, 09:20:50 PM »
No- you kept saying we were off topic when we countered your own points so we decided to get stupid. You kept denying it so we just gave up and decided to have fun.
Your thickness affected you to such a great length that - well never mind, you'll just cry more about it. "Not the poiiiint" stfu - we fought YOUR point and proved you wrong, and you got butt hurt.

He's disagreeing the disagreement - I give up on him.

HiTech

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2011, 09:21:55 PM »
So moot it went from 'I put a guy in hospital' to 'I put my friend in hospital by mistake'.

:huh

tell us more about when you drop kicked a kid to the head.

were they using too many non sequitur points also?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2011, 09:24:02 PM »
Reaper honestly what do you expect?  It would be par for the course as far as this thread goes.

So moot it went from 'I put a guy in hospital' to 'I put my friend in hospital by mistake'.
Two different instances.  

tell us more about when you drop kicked a kid to the head.
My best drop kick ever. I had practiced it a lot out of infantile admiration of Bruce Lee as portrayed in "Dragon". I actually sprung so high from being so pumped up in humiliation and adrenaline after the guy choke held me at my locker that it felt like I was flying.  Ironically I halfway landed on the girl in question.  The guy wore a neck brace for a while after that.  What does it have to do with the topic?  It was excessive, and it illustrates why I feel I can pretend to know what it feels like to be in that fat kid's shoes.

No- you kept saying we were off topic when we countered your own points so we decided to get stupid. You kept denying it so we just gave up and decided to have fun.
Your thickness affected you to such a great length that - well never mind, you'll just cry more about it. "Not the poiiiint" stfu - we fought YOUR point and proved you wrong, and you got butt hurt.

He's disagreeing the disagreement - I give up on him.
So like I said.  You have no answer for the arguments.  Now it's all BS bluster because for some reason saving face matters to you.  But at least you admitted as much.

"Not the poiiiint" stfu - we fought YOUR point and proved you wrong, and you got butt hurt.
Might as well be arguing on 4chan.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:33:16 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2011, 09:36:20 PM »
Reaper, isn't that what they call 'photobombing' something. haha If you get really bored you can drop some bombs in one of my threads. In about two weeks I am going to start another thread on the P-61 Windowmaker  :D just because...

I have never seen so many posts explaining why there should be no posts as there seems to be with the P-61 thread.

These threads are turning into some fun reading.

Boo
 :aok
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2011, 09:40:51 PM »
Reaper, isn't that what they call 'photobombing' something.

:rofl I have no idea, I thought it was called "making the funny!"

In about two weeks I am going to start another thread on the P-61 Windowmaker  :D just because...

Oh my,  :rofl if you name it that it will be EPIC. "P-61 Windowmaker".....  :rofl
Floyd

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2011, 10:26:31 PM »
This thread just got alot better :rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2011, 12:27:49 AM »
This thread just got alot better :rofl

Pass the popcorn please
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2011, 12:55:28 AM »
 My best drop kick ever. I had practiced it a lot out of infantile admiration of Bruce Lee as portrayed in "Dragon". I actually sprung so high from being so pumped up in humiliation and adrenaline after the guy choke held me at my locker that it felt like I was flying.  Ironically I halfway landed on the girl in question.  The guy wore a neck brace for a while after that.  What does it have to do with the topic?  It was excessive, and it illustrates why I feel I can pretend to know what it feels like to be in that fat kid's shoes.

I always respected you as a worthy and dangerous adversary in all things, even though we have rarely seen eye to eye. If that is true then I actualy now like you a bit more too.
Fairplay.

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2011, 01:33:01 AM »
Well now, did the big kid use a little disproportionate force? sure, the little kid could have been seriously injured.

However anything less might not have convinced the little punk to cease and desist.

It's not realistic to expect anyone, let alone a child, in the heat of the moment, to determine and employ the exact amount of force, but no more than necessary to stop an attack.

It's what happens, not what could have happened that matters.

It would have been a tragedy if the little kid had been paralyzed, or something, but a few bruises, even a fracture?

Children are often exonerated for intentionally and without provocation causing injury, so this kid sure as hell shouldn't be facing any punishment.

A sharp blow from the heel of the hand to the base of the nose results in instant death (since the bone is driven into the brain).

This is actually a myth, the nose is mostly cartilage without the tensile strength to drive it into the brain, Even if the nose was completely made of bone it wouldn't be long enough to reach the brain and you would actually have to drive bone through bone as there is virtually no chance of any bone fragments finding their way through the very small openings in the sinus area of the skull.

Such a blow could indeed be fatal as any hard blow to any part of the head could cause brain trauma, but there will never be any nose bone missiles ripping into anyones brain.