Author Topic: THIS is how you take care of a bully!  (Read 5198 times)

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
Re: THIS is how you take care of a bully!
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2011, 07:53:33 PM »
He walked away - restraint applied
He did it once to make sure the others new to leave him lone - the scale was just.

Moot, all you're doing is trying to act like you're the over-intelligent brainchild spawn of Einstein and Bach. You can keep turning your nose up, but we all see the snot up there. That perfection you want to glow with isn't there.
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2011, 07:55:18 PM »
and moot - it wasn't beside the point - you brought up how long I've been a member of the AH community.
I brought it up to make the point that you don't know what you're talking about, and that you could ask anyone who was around longer than your join date.  Whether you joined at that date or earlier is irrelevant.  It has nothing to do with how much seniority you or I have in the community, but with your pretension that I've got nanny tendencies.  

This is not a dig...but Moot you talk about what the big kid did as dangerous...With all you training are you going to say that a free punch (or any for that matter) is not as dangerous?
Of course a free punch can be dangerous..  But not when it's coming from that little kid, if you're the big one.  All the theory in the world doesn't matter if it doesn't match reality.  The reality in the video is that the little kid was no threat.  The little kid is a wimp in body and spirit.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline FireDrgn

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2011, 07:55:52 PM »
I find it very interesting. why would some scrawny lillte kid pick a fit with a big kid like that?   :bhead
"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."   I am not a teacher.

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2011, 08:04:01 PM »
I find it very interesting. why would some scrawny lillte kid pick a fit with a big kid like that?   :bhead

Its not fake if thats what you mean, its all over news.  And Moot, your still an idiot >.>

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2011, 08:04:55 PM »
Moot, all you're doing is trying to act like you're the over-intelligent brainchild spawn of Einstein and Bach.
No but now this is really a waste of time given how dishonest your arguments are.

You can keep turning your nose up, but we all see the snot up there. That perfection you want to glow with isn't there.
I'm not turning my nose up but only arguing.  Who made this about the other guy having a bully complex or whatever other puerile BS?  Not me.
It has nothing to do with glowing with perfection, that's just fudging what I actually said.  You can't read what I said and/or can't think of any proper counter arguments, hence all the BS.

He walked away - restraint applied
So regardless what happens, as long as you walk away afterwards, the whole of your actions can be summed up as "restrained"?

He did it once to make sure the others new to leave him lone - the scale was just.
And all I've ever said is that the means were disproportionate, even if the ends weren't.

This is the actual argument here.  Everything else is BS.  I don't know how you can say with a straight face that I'm dubious, when you and others fall back on totally irrelevant arguments like "you must have been bullied", which are also ad hominems or strawmen, aren't even accurate, and totally made up (unless you're getting this from a crystal ball).  So any way you look at it, it was all BS: asinine and irrelevant.

And Moot, your still an idiot >.>

-BigBOBCH
I rest my case
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2011, 08:09:29 PM »
See - you are so hardheaded that convential debate with you is absolutely pointless.

He did ONE move. He did a show of force (U.S. and South Korea anyone?) on the aggressor to let the others know to not jump in. Fear factor. It was not an overly offensive move.

I'm done arguing with you. You're lack of understanding and ability to see another viewpoint other than your own is worse than ack ack.

He could have smashed the kids skull in, kicked him in the groin over and over, brought a gun to school etc.
You're to stuck up to admit you're wrong.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 08:12:11 PM by MarineUS »
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2011, 08:09:58 PM »
See - you are so hardheaded that convential debate with you is absolutely pointless.

He did ONE move. He did a show of force (U.S. and South Korea anyone?) on the aggressor to let the others know to not jump in. Fear factor. It was not an overly offensive move.

I'm done arguing with you. You're lack of understanding and ability to see another viewpoint other than your own is worse than ack ack.

:aok

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2011, 08:11:16 PM »
...........I'm done arguing with you. You're lack of understanding and ability to see another viewpoint other than your own is worse than ack ack.

Uh oh, what is that I hear coming...................You, you woke up the beast...     :lol

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2011, 08:12:29 PM »
Uh oh, what is that I hear coming...................You, you woke up the beast...     :lol
:lol
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2011, 08:28:25 PM »
Uh oh, what is that I hear coming...................You, you woke up the beast...     :lol
Hell, I think the beast might actually side up with us this round.  :rofl

HiTech

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2011, 08:32:18 PM »
I'm hardheaded enough to not put up with you misquoting me and building a strawman house of cards on top of those misquotes.
Not the point, popular appeal in bold
I'm done arguing with you. You're lack of understanding and ability to see another viewpoint
Wrong. I understand your viewpoint and disagree with it, and I never made any childish arguments such as yours and others' "moot must have been dropped on head as a kid/been bullied and be sore about it still".  
I'll skip pointing out what I expect is at least as much experience in understanding foreign viewpoints as you might have.
You're pulling out of this argument probably because you realize how foolish it was to try and make this about me supposedly being a closet bully hater.  Every one of your arguments failed and my not putting up with em unfortunately only caused you to reach for ever more ridiculous arguments as thinly veiled insults.

The only point I've argued since the start was that the slam dunk move he pulled was irresponsible.  It doesn't matter what the move is called, or whether I was or wasn't bullied.  What matters is that there was never any threat commensurate (I'm sorry if that word offends your delicate vernacular sensibilities) with the move he pulled, because the move he pulled was excessive as it was and could easily have done much worse.
And that has nothing to do with wanting more nannyism... If you had actually read the posts you replied to you would've noticed that's the opposite of my pov.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 08:34:11 PM by moot »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2011, 08:38:00 PM »
Like I said, I'm done.

It was the point.

Simple.

I will continue to post after you for gits and shiggles though.

HiTech

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2011, 08:40:40 PM »
Imagine this. You're a chubby kid, who has probably been the brunt of many a fat joke. This little twerp is making fun of you. This has happened all of your life, so its not that big of a deal. However then he starts poking/hitting you, and you realize someone is videotaping it, and egging it on. You finally snap, and decide to kick this turds bellybutton once and for all, and decide to do the most damage you know how, with the biggest weapon you have.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2011, 08:41:12 PM »
Imagine this. You're a chubby kid, who has probably been the brunt of many a fat joke. This little twerp is making fun of you. This has happened all of your life, so its not that big of a deal. However then he starts poking/hitting you, and you realize someone is videotaping it, and egging it on. You finally snap, and decide to kick this turds bellybutton once and for all, and decide to do the most damage you know how, with the biggest weapon you have.
And totally overdo it.

Like I said, I'm done.

It was the point.

Simple.

I will continue to post after you for gits and shiggles though.
IOW "I have no answer to your arguments but I'll keep trying to antagonize to save face"
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2011, 08:44:04 PM »
Moot, I disagree with you.  I honestly believe that in a court of law, a jury would rule that the larger kid defended himself justfiably.  But I am not a forum warrior and do not wish to be drawn into a war of text walls, so I request to respectfully agree to disagree with you.

:salute

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder