Author Topic: How's this for appreciation?  (Read 2754 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: How's this for appreciation?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 06:11:48 PM »
While I agree with you gents regarding 6 calls, there is one situation that is worthy of a good whining.

This is when you get shot down by an un-seen bandit, and on the way down you look back to see several friendlies on his tail.

DON'T USE PEOPLE FOR BAIT!

It's rude.

agree on that one lol  not even being shot down, its looking back to see a badguy 600 off and seeing 3 friendlies 200 off him trying to saddle him, lol i dont say much on range but that will get a what the heck are you doing from me  :bhead
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 06:20:23 PM »
I appreciate the "check 6's" I get but usually they are uncalled for because i've seen the bandit already...but I say thanx, I try to give checks out, but I have a long list of tards that I wont check their 6 or come to their rescue even if they ask.  and if someone comes to my "rescue" that's when Ill get aggravated, I want to fight it out no matter what, hell I was fighting four cons and got pissed when someone "rescued" me.

respect and honor is not something automatically givin, and once someone loses that from me its very difficult for me to see that person in anything but less then in a stellar light.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 06:33:35 PM »
I appreciate the "check 6's" I get but usually they are uncalled for because i've seen the bandit already...but I say thanx, I try to give checks out, but I have a long list of tards that I wont check their 6 or come to their rescue even if they ask.  and if someone comes to my "rescue" that's when Ill get aggravated, I want to fight it out no matter what, hell I was fighting four cons and got pissed when someone "rescued" me.

respect and honor is not something automatically givin, and once someone loses that from me its very difficult for me to see that person in anything but less then in a stellar light.

Well I certainly appreciate the check 6 you gave me yesterday scared the poop outta me lol  :cheers:
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2011, 07:40:35 PM »
Well I certainly appreciate the check 6 you gave me yesterday scared the poop outta me lol  :cheers:

well it woulda been good IF there was actually an nme behind ya  :D

:salute

Offline gldnbb

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2011, 08:32:27 PM »
Honor is good.  Need more of that.  Way to go.
To fly or not to fly, that is the question
-The Golden BB-

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2011, 08:41:37 PM »
Wait till you hear the 'one guy' who cusses constantly on range because he was not given a check 6.

HOSS/GUNS06/AZRAEL/Stonecut/ whoever knows what shades he's had, can often be over heard on range channel cussing randomly.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2011, 08:48:49 PM »
HOSS/GUNS06/AZRAEL/Stonecut/ whoever knows what shades he's had, can often be over heard on range channel cussing randomly.   

NOOOOOOOO!?!?!?!?! HOSS????  Seriously?
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2011, 08:51:43 PM »
Ever see him fly?  He aint that good.

NOOOOOOOO!?!?!?!?! HOSS????  Seriously?
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2011, 10:25:30 PM »
fyi: Azrael = biggamer
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2011, 10:43:12 PM »
I get less upset with a no check 6 than I do after having a nice 1 v 1 and finally saddling the bandit up (if it's not reversed) and having a "hero" clear my 12.  I also have a couple of select individuals that I refuse to give check 6's too and I use them as bait all the time. And I normally try to kill the bandit "after" the jackwad is dead.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2011, 10:59:31 PM »
   I always welcome check6's as I tend to get absorbed in the fight and get a tad lazy to look around. Id have flown thru the friendly's bullet streams though.

~AoM~

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2011, 11:13:12 PM »
well it woulda been good IF there was actually an nme behind ya  :D

:salute

lol <S>
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2011, 11:32:35 PM »
fyi: Azrael = biggamer

Dang it, forgot that one!    :devil
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2011, 12:15:30 AM »
While I agree with you gents regarding 6 calls, there is one situation that is worthy of a good whining.

This is when you get shot down by an un-seen bandit, and on the way down you look back to see several friendlies on his tail.

DON'T USE PEOPLE FOR BAIT!

It's rude.
Your 6 is your responsibility. You check your own 6. If you die from a con that you didnt see. Well, your SA sucks.  :aok
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2011, 12:30:16 AM »
Your 6 is your responsibility. You check your own 6. If you die from a con that you didnt see. Well, your SA sucks.  :aok
agreed. all check sixes you get are gifts. look at your own six (you're fellow countrymen cant always be relied on) and make sure your countrymen CAN rely on you. no more
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy