Author Topic: Aces High stereotypes  (Read 3018 times)

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
Re: Aces High stereotypes
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2011, 12:42:20 AM »
Why am I being brought into this shade discussion?  All I said was that the OP's "original" post was just a regurgitation of the one that first appeared for AW and then later adapted for AH.  I don't give a rat's bellybutton if he's a shade or not.

ack-ack

I think the real question is... Why did you bring the rat's bellybutton into this discussion?

:noid
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2011, 01:17:41 AM »
Why am I being brought into this shade discussion?  All I said was that the OP's "original" post was just a regurgitation of the one that first appeared for AW and then later adapted for AH.  I don't give a rat's bellybutton if he's a shade or not.

ack-ack

Because everyone knows your shade is bunnies, duh!

Just ask Stealth.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2011, 09:36:06 AM »
Nice sarcasm.   

Nah. Srsly, I've seen you in action and have been impressed. I should have said "one" of the best though because there are several that are in the top tier. You have never gotten one of my shades but you got so close I felt I had to cease and desist. You used logical triangulation to start to zero in which I found to be impressive. 

Don't be getting the big head tho. :D 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2011, 01:16:01 PM »
Nah. Srsly, I've seen you in action and have been impressed. I should have said "one" of the best though because there are several that are in the top tier. You have never gotten one of my shades but you got so close I felt I had to cease and desist. You used logical triangulation to start to zero in which I found to be impressive. 

Don't be getting the big head tho. :D 

"Cease and desist" ....... :rofl :salute
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC