Author Topic: Aces High stereotypes  (Read 3020 times)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
Re: Aces High stereotypes
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2011, 06:13:25 PM »
Uh huh...  I'm sure.
I was being totally sarcastic and do not believe for a second you just started...  Just sayin'

Shaders
These experienced players take breaks and then come back as completely new players and new personas.  Sometimes, they even pretend to be newbies and "fast learners".  They typically don't last long though.

gotchya SHADER!!!!

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 06:15:48 PM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2011, 06:18:28 PM »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2011, 06:20:10 PM »
Skuzzy's usually a friendly, even tempered guy....unless he suffering stomach cramps from a bad batch of Chili  :devil

Chili=Mexican drain-o
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline EagleDNY

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2011, 06:47:50 PM »
Add to the list:

WW2 History Geeks
Guys who spend a huge amount of their time reading WW2 history books, watching old episodes of "World at War", and crawling around on the internet looking for information on every possible variation of every aircraft or GV we might possibly see in AH.  These guys will drive hundreds of miles to attend an airshow or visit a museum if it includes any WW2 aircraft.  Easily identifiable in the MA because they will fly a wide variety of odd rides or subtypes "just to see what it was like".  Stick quality varies and can be extremely dangerous if cornered in a ride that few people have ever seen or flown against, because these are the guys that just spent the last month learning everything about it.

OK I confess.  Add me to this category...

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2011, 06:56:45 PM »
then there's the

"fighters"  those who enjoy a fight now matter the odds, good chance you wont see them vulching or spawn camping..but most likely you'll  ether find them low surrounded by red guys or above the hourde wrecking Havoc .

you know when you meet them in the air, you are in for a fight no matter what :aok

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2011, 07:02:27 PM »
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Ramon

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2011, 07:20:39 PM »
Grizz....I AM in the CIA!!!! (Cool Internetsss Aviators) :x

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2011, 08:05:55 PM »
FURBALLCENTRAL.COM PRESENTS:  ACES HIGH PILOT RANKINGS!  

Rank any pilot you wish from AH, in the following classes!  Much more detailed ranking at the site!

[Class 1] fluffluffluff'n Dweebs: fluffluffluff'n dweebs: These "pilots" have no idea how to fly and their first kill is probably a proxie of someone trying to vulch them. Their first contact with other pilots looks something along the lines of ''''''///@%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%SFA@#%%!@!!. They never stop getting vulched, other players from the other classes always like to see these guys log on. If they dont get some training or help soon they usually lose interest or get pissed off and leave the game alltogether.

[Class 2] Plain old Dweebs: They have figured out how to get a kill and usually fly around and try to head on every enemy plane they see. They often become either a buff or ground vehichle "artist" and usually are asking "does anyone need a gunner?". They also tend to become a poser, and follow around some of the better pilots picking off the wounded. They usually try to start a squad and then ask anyone on the roster, whether they know them or not to join.

[Class 3] Vulch/Alt/Gang Dweebs: These pilots have learned that the easiest way to get a kill is to always have the advantage. The only real rope they know is to go up and stalll, zoom the enemy, go up and stall, and continue that process thinking they are kicking arse. They can almost always be found when and where their country has numbers, regardless of where pilots are actually needed on the map. If they some how find themselves in a "fair fight" without an advantage, they will run until they do have it.....

[Class 4] Furballers: When Class 3 has learned that nobody really respects the way they fly, they usually will fall into this class and prove themselves worthy. They will go into a fight no matter what. This class hates BnZers and would rather die in a 5 on 1 then land 8 kills. Their only drawback is they tend to be the pilots fighting at a bottomless pit in the middle of the map while their country is being overrun on another part of the map. Yet they are flying for fun instead of numbers. They have found the true sence of the word "FURBALL". I respect this class just as much as Class 6.

[Class 5] ACE (Alt Monkey): This class knows how to manage E and how to use ACM to the point where they are just about unkillable. Any time they die they usually come up with an excuse like "the phone rang". They will never admit they uplifted up. Just a little different then Class 3, they are both devoted to their own ranks and stats, but Aces do have more skills than just running to get out of a jam. Unfortunately for their contrymen they use their skills to pad their stats rather than to win the war.

[Class 6] Vet: These pilots you will usually find dieing for anyone. They can pork, kill, BnZ, rope, just as long as it gets the job done. They may be notorious for their fighter, but they could be found anywhere. In a vehicle, in a goon, jabo, bombing, defending bad odds, whatever needs done. They are there to have fun with their squadies and teamates. These pilots recognize skill and are usually the most benificial to their country. They like to go up against the pilots from classes 3 4 and 5.

ACES HIGH PILOT RANKINGS

This is the one that was based on the original Air Warrior version.

ack-ack
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 08:11:06 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2011, 08:20:10 PM »
Ah yes SNA of The Snakes.  He was my CO in RRE1 for a while in Aw3.

Offline DH367th

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2011, 09:00:16 PM »
Sorry boys been flyin with butcher since his 2 weeks no shade say what ya want flame how you want in 13 years 367th has never used shade account players.
New to sims nope new to our kinda sim yep masher ack ack both you know me shades in my squad is not my cup of tea.
 :salute
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 09:02:01 PM by DH367th »
You don't have to be crazy but it helps

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2011, 09:18:43 PM »
Sorry boys been flyin with butcher since his 2 weeks no shade say what ya want flame how you want in 13 years 367th has never used shade account players.
New to sims nope new to our kinda sim yep masher ack ack both you know me shades in my squad is not my cup of tea.

Okay now I'm convinced.

Offline maxy

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2011, 09:31:50 PM »
well boys I've been flying AH since tour 75 April 2006 (original call sign max63) , i had the pleasure of meeting / hanging out with Butcher at the Sun n Fun fly in for the day , as far as I'm concerned he's as new as they come , the only difference he has extensive knowledge of and in the virtual skies and i might add has great knowledge of real war-birds ,  a lot of the questions he's asked in regards to AH have been somewhat newbish but overall has a very good understanding of the game , i think if ya look at the amount of hours he's flown since joining AH , you'll see its a little more excessive than your typical newb , but since his business allows him to take advantage of the game then god bless em , so in conclusion he's a stand up guy and pretty damn funny , glads he's flying AH <S>

maxy
hehe just noticed , i don't post much on the forums  

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2011, 09:54:40 PM »
^ sure bud  :aok
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2011, 09:57:08 PM »
lol i think im the last one, i just play with like 3 Dr.Peppers and a need for speed :aok
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2011, 11:49:42 PM »

Why am I being brought into this shade discussion?  All I said was that the OP's "original" post was just a regurgitation of the one that first appeared for AW and then later adapted for AH.  I don't give a rat's bellybutton if he's a shade or not.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song