Author Topic: Aces High Pilot Rankings? How Good Are You?  (Read 1001 times)

Offline SNA

• Zinc Member
Aces High Pilot Rankings? How Good Are You?
« on: October 10, 2002, 07:57:18 PM »
FURBALLCENTRAL.COM PRESENTS:  ACES HIGH PILOT RANKINGS!  

Rank any pilot you wish from AH, in the following classes!  Much more detailed ranking at the site!

• [Class 1] fluff'n Dweebs: fluff'n dweebs: These "pilots" have no idea how to fly and their first kill is probably a proxie of someone trying to vulch them. Their first contact with other pilots looks something along the lines of ''''''///@%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%SFA@#%%!@!!. They never stop getting vulched, other players from the other classes always like to see these guys log on. If they dont get some training or help soon they usually lose interest or get pissed off and leave the game alltogether.
  • [Class 2] Plain old Dweebs: They have figured out how to get a kill and usually fly around and try to head on every enemy plane they see. They often become either a buff or ground vehichle "artist" and usually are asking "does anyone need a gunner?". They also tend to become a poser, and follow around some of the better pilots picking off the wounded. They usually try to start a squad and then ask anyone on the roster, whether they know them or not to join.
  • [Class 3] Vulch/Alt/Gang Dweebs: These pilots have learned that the easiest way to get a kill is to always have the advantage. The only real rope they know is to go up and stalll, zoom the enemy, go up and stall, and continue that process thinking they are kicking arse. They can almost always be found when and where their country has numbers, regardless of where pilots are actually needed on the map. If they some how find themselves in a "fair fight" without an advantage, they will run until they do have it.....
  • [Class 4] Furballers: When Class 3 has learned that nobody really respects the way they fly, they usually will fall into this class and prove themselves worthy. They will go into a fight no matter what. This class hates BnZers and would rather die in a 5 on 1 then land 8 kills. Their only drawback is they tend to be the pilots fighting at a bottomless pit in the middle of the map while their country is being overrun on another part of the map. Yet they are flying for fun instead of numbers. They have found the true sence of the word "FURBALL". I respect this class just as much as Class 6.
  • [Class 5] ACE (Alt Monkey): This class knows how to manage E and how to use ACM to the point where they are just about unkillable. Any time they die they usually come up with an excuse like "the phone rang". They will never admit they diddlyed up. Just a little different then Class 3, they are both devoted to their own ranks and stats, but Aces do have more skills than just running to get out of a jam. Unfortunately for their contrymen they use their skills to pad their stats rather than to win the war.
  • [Class 6] Vet: These pilots you will usually find dieing for anyone. They can pork, kill, BnZ, rope, just as long as it gets the job done. They may be notorious for their fighter, but they could be found anywhere. In a vehicle, in a goon, jabo, bombing, defending bad odds, whatever needs done. They are there to have fun with their squadies and teamates. These pilots recognize skill and are usually the most benificial to their country. They like to go up against the pilots from classes 3 4 and 5.

ACES HIGH PILOT RANKINGS

Enjoy :)

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2002, 08:01:27 PM »
Class NONE:  Suck starts their engine.  Couldn't shoot down a seagull with a howitzer.  Only thing they can hit with guns is the ground.  Airplane dissasembles immediatly when red icons show up on screen.  Frequently asked by pilots from other countries to fly so they can pad their score.  Has damaged more friendly aircraft than the entire enemy air force.

Yup.  That's me.
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline mipoikel

• Gold Member
      • http://www.llv32.org
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2002, 11:42:34 PM »
Class 6: CUCKOO
I am a spy!

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2002, 05:21:14 AM »
I'm a class 4/5/6 depending on mood. You'll probably find me an Alt Monkey now since I don't want to loose my newlly accuired 262. ;)
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline MANDOBLE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2002, 06:47:41 AM »
There are two main types avobe those listed by u:

[Main Class 1] Rook.
[Main Class 2] Whatever else.

Offline takeda

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2002, 07:07:22 AM »
I went and ranked myself.

It is sad to be still a 3 having played this from beta. :D

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2002, 07:52:21 AM »
I think Erich Hartmann was a class 3 from what I've read about him. You think about that, fairness has no place in a war if you intend to win ... and live. He never would engage in a disfavourable or even situation, and if he was engaged he ran.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2002, 10:38:35 AM »
I have no class.
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2002, 01:59:09 PM »
i a class 3 dweeb, but lazs is giving me lessons so i can move up to class 4 , i even got rid of my P51 and fly a F6F ..boy it's hard to run ina F6F, now when i engage i gota turn and fight.

last night , i bounced 2 lala7's an killed them , boy , it's sure different seeing a lala7 in front of my F6F instead of behind my P51

44MAG
class 3.4 pilot :D

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2002, 02:27:30 PM »
I WIN!

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2002, 02:51:11 PM »
Originally posted by Udie
I WIN!

Looser.  Your sig is WRONG!  Busted!
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline devious

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.jg301-wildesau.de
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2002, 03:10:29 PM »
Class 3 here, with seldom moments of greatness :D  Just killed 6 in my trusty Pz IV Ausf. H

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2002, 03:29:25 PM »
I'd like to see an AH fighter scorepage like Deft's over in WB's. With the lil bar graph and all that. :) Thanks for the link SNA.

Offline SNA

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2002, 03:34:26 PM »
I can almost script anything... what bar graph are you refering too?

Offline SNA

• Zinc Member
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2002, 05:32:45 PM »
Nevermind I found it...  I dont really like that... I guess I could set up bars instead of numbers... kinda cheesy looking.