Author Topic: A more strategic AvA (feedback requested)  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: A more strategic AvA (feedback requested)
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2011, 04:50:07 PM »
I think only 3 out of the 10 think something is broken.
:lol

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: A more strategic AvA (feedback requested)
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2011, 08:43:49 PM »
Bug injected some well appreciated humor.  I spend more time on the forums talking about the AvA than I do flying it.   :bolt:

:furious  Sorry, but I don't see anything going on during the daytime when I am able to fly.  Jimson gave me something to do while no one else was on.  That was appreciated very much. 

I think that a lot of us that are die hard AvA advocates, are at our patience end at trying to convince anyone to join in the AvA.  It was a nice quiet place to try out my newly acquired skills, when I first started flying there years ago, and through all the changes, it still is.

What has gone VERY wrong has been the perception that it receives on these forums (not talking about this thread but others in the past). 

Honestly, I spend more time in the Main Arena, and try and follow my squad, and give them support.  I just wish that a few of us would dedicate certain times or days or anything other than an empty arena all day.  Then, the numbers would grow, and I would most likely hardly step foot in the MA at peak times.