Author Topic: Here's that film Grumpy  (Read 1561 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Here's that film Grumpy
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2011, 01:32:18 PM »
So on this last film that you posted here what have you learned?

Most likely that you must aim better while HOing an opponent. :devil

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2011, 01:52:33 PM »
on the other hand, I guess I could just pm everyone that shoots me down and see if they'll change what they do...

No ... keep doing what you're doing ... you will last longer that way ... getting aggravated to the point where you feel the need to PM someone is a sign that you are taking this "game" way to serious.

PMing or berating people on open channel has never solved anything from what I have seen.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2011, 07:42:49 PM »
PMing or berating people on open channel has never solved anything from what I have seen.
No, but the small minded people that PM hate or rant on open like spurned drunkards is what gives the game such a broad spectrum of emotional color and appealing disunified character overall.  Took me years to learn this  :old:
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2011, 09:47:16 AM »
No, but the small minded people that PM hate or rant on open like spurned drunkards is what gives the game such a broad spectrum of emotional color and appealing disunified character overall.  Took me years to learn this  :old:

He has now reached the point of Yeagermeister :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)