Author Topic: Banshee5  (Read 1540 times)

Offline canacka

• Nickel Member
Re: Banshee5
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2011, 01:16:09 PM »
Oh I wasn't disagreeing at all bro!  Just thought I'd add a third option in there!  At least for me whenever a 262 is in the area, that's whats going through my mind!
71 Squadron RAF

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2011, 01:41:02 PM »
They often never come down to my alts so I just ignore 'em. Dodge a weak pick attempt here and keep going on with my bidness of killin' their buds.

Dang... this makes me want to up a 262 now! Just to screw with peoples' minds! I might try flying an entire combat sortie without ever firing my guns!  :neener:

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2011, 01:48:33 PM »
Just whatched the film.
Banshee pulled up to head on the altmunky, 500mph 262. He lost the HO, but Dolby epicly failed to avoid his wreck. Banshee could do NOTHING in that situations. He had no control over that wingless wreckage what was spinning over.
Plus he lost the outer wing after the collision, the one what was farther from the 262s path...  so?? Was he trying to directly ramm? Nope.    "lag effects on gameplay"
AoM
City of ice

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2011, 06:49:09 PM »
What exactly is wrong with bashing ones face into a 262 anyway?

Jets deserve all forms of  disdain and malice, If Banshee had not turned nose on you'd have shot him regardless, hell it looks as if you were intent on HOing anyway. I will do anything I can to pull my nose to face a jet!  :devil It is the jet drivers responsibility to avoid all forms of death.

The moral here is, Banshee felt much better than you after your Ho attempt. Trade a 38 for a jet? I say "lawz yes"  :rock

JUGgler

Army of Muppets