Author Topic: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 44161 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #345 on: June 19, 2011, 09:05:58 PM »
kick Bruv's tail, then nothin to be shy about.
I'd proudly post a film of me killing him...sadly I don't have :uhoh

If u really want my films I would pm. Not just post them about though :aok
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #346 on: June 19, 2011, 09:10:38 PM »
i don't think it's a matter of him wanting your films, its a matter of following the rules set forth, the rules everyones agreed to when they signed up. we dont need last tourneys drama.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #347 on: June 19, 2011, 09:15:16 PM »
i don't think it's a matter of him wanting your films, its a matter of following the rules set forth, the rules everyones agreed to when they signed up. we dont need last tourneys drama.
Well If I just sent any my films to the review comitte it should be fine. I just a bit paranoid of posting films of me doing anything special :)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #348 on: June 19, 2011, 09:29:47 PM »
Well If I just sent any my films to the review comitte it should be fine. I just a bit paranoid of posting films of me doing anything special :)

:rofl

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #349 on: June 19, 2011, 09:50:34 PM »
 :huh

Offline MoJoRiZn

• Zinc Member
« Reply #350 on: June 19, 2011, 10:13:52 PM »
So there we go.  I was just waiting for the last result to come in.

Congratulations to all the quarterfinalists for making it this far.  Now the road becomes a little tougher.  For the quaterfinals and semifinals it's best of fiveThe person behind in the set gets the next plane choice and if the set becomes tied the loser of the last duel chooses.

In addition, as always, the loser must post results as normal but the winner is required to post films of the match and the films must be from take-off.  Failure to post films is outlined in the rules on the first page of this thread.

If u really want my films I would pm. Not just post them about though :aok

that isnt what the rules say. the rules say the loser posts the results the winner posts the films
maybe it is time baldeagl starts thinking about only allowing people 21 and older enter his event
seems the youngins are always not willing to cooperate or acts like dramaqueens

MoJo
"Well, I woke up this morning, and got myself a beer
the future's uncertain, and the end is always near     Let it roll"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #351 on: June 19, 2011, 10:15:02 PM »
They don't want Kazaa's voice on the films if Kazaa accidentally says something. :noid
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #352 on: June 19, 2011, 10:19:16 PM »
that isnt what the rules say. the rules say the loser posts the results the winner posts the films
maybe it is time baldeagl starts thinking about only allowing people 21 and older enter his event
seems the youngins are always not willing to cooperate or acts like dramaqueens

MoJo
:rofl :rofl please explain how that can help. I can make a new forum account and change my ingame I I really wanted to do these tournaments  :rofl
They don't want Kazaa's voice on the films if Kazaa accidentally says something. :noid
yes trollbat, this is exactly what I'm trying to do  :rolleyes:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #353 on: June 19, 2011, 10:37:54 PM »

Does it say to send them into the review committee? or does it say winner posts films?  maybe you shouldn't enter Tourneys if you cant obey the rules when you signed up. Sorry but something sounds fishy if you don't want to post them because your paranoid,  Paranoid of what?
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #354 on: June 19, 2011, 10:51:00 PM »
Does it say to send them into the review committee? or does it say winner posts films?  maybe you shouldn't enter Tourneys if you cant obey the rules when you signed up. Sorry but something sounds fishy if you don't want to post them because your paranoid,  Paranoid of what?
Im just asking if we have to post them in the wide open. I would rather not post them publically, but i must post them out here I guess I will....

Im paranoid that people are gonna download my films break the down to pieces and learn how I fly and then they will give me  :ahand
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #355 on: June 19, 2011, 10:53:56 PM »
Im just asking if we have to post them in the wide open. I would rather not post them publically, but i must post them out here I guess I will....

Im paranoid that people are gonna download my films break the down to pieces and learn how I fly and then they will give me  :ahand

That and Kazaa's limey squeaks.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #356 on: June 19, 2011, 10:54:46 PM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl

now you sound like bruv.....someone have a superiority complex.

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #357 on: June 19, 2011, 10:57:00 PM »

"Chop throttle, Chop throttle!!!"

Sorry, I just had to

Wurz
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #358 on: June 19, 2011, 10:59:14 PM »
"Chop throttle, Chop throttle!!!"

Sorry, I just had to

Wurz
:rofl

This is for you ink <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysqh1uzqGrc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #359 on: June 19, 2011, 11:06:03 PM »

No  you don't have to post films if you lose the fights. :old:

The winner does. :D

According to BE's rules and in those rules it does say there are 2 reasons for these postings. One of these reasons is to verify the results the other is so those of us lowly peons that did not make the grade can use them to learn more and enjoy (this is the one that can't be accomplished if you only send it to the review committee).

I have one favor to ask though. Please don't turn this one question into the same drama that occurred at the end of the last tourney. :pray I rather enjoy these tourneys.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave