Author Topic: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 44232 times)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
Re: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #465 on: June 22, 2011, 02:57:26 PM »
I am 100% certain there's a difference between instinctively hitting 'cancel' on a film, and entering a tournament which requires you to film fights, knowing your computer will not allow you to film.

I've made so many great moves/shots that I wish I had, but I instinctively hit 'cancel' on the popup because stuff like that only happens maybe 2 times out of 100 sorties.

:bhead
My computer was low on memory which I didn't know of.  Therefore the film didn't save as I typed the following into the film box:  Krupinski Rd. #.  I sincerly hope that this tournament follows the rules and no one gets them bent for any reason. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #466 on: June 22, 2011, 02:58:52 PM »
I don't care about winning or dieing in a game, unlike you guys

And that is nothing more than a unfounded assumption and generalisation. Some members of The Few care about the score and some members of the Muppets probably do too.

No one from the Few stands to gain a 'win' from raising this dispute, except to make the playing field more level for next time. Please try to understand the point we are making instead of looking for more fuel for the pathetic Muppets versus Few feud.

Krup your point would be valid on the condition that Spek knew the films weren't recording during your fights, which he didn't. You both ultimately did exactly the same thing, failed to meet the requirements of the rules.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #467 on: June 22, 2011, 03:01:23 PM »
And that is nothing more than a unfounded assumption and generalisation. Some members of The Few care about the score and some members of the Muppets probably do too.

No one from the Few stands to gain a 'win' from raising this dispute, except to make the playing field more level for next time. Please try to understand the point we are making instead of looking for more fuel for the pathetic Muppets versus Few feud.

Krup your point would be valid on the condition that Spek knew the films weren't recording during your fights, which he didn't. You both ultimately did exactly the same thing, failed to meet the requirements of the rules.

I'm not going fishing for quotes, but I'm sure he and DrBone were saying something about both of them having problems saving films, and that it existed before the bracket.

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
« Reply #468 on: June 22, 2011, 03:01:57 PM »
I am 100% certain there's a difference between instinctively hitting 'cancel' on a film, and entering a tournament which requires you to film fights, knowing your computer will not allow you to film.

I've made so many great moves/shots that I wish I had, but I instinctively hit 'cancel' on the popup because stuff like that only happens maybe 2 times out of 100 sorties.

:bhead

Yes there is a difference, I completely agree.  :aok  I don't argue that at all.
Yea, simply because I can

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #469 on: June 22, 2011, 03:02:16 PM »
Bruv,

Be careful please....if you ever have to stop suddenly, Midway's head will go all the way up your ass.  That will look foolish in the emergency room.

Changeup

Sorry Midway, I like you but it's got to stop, lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #470 on: June 22, 2011, 03:06:48 PM »
:headscratch:  it was 1 v 1 as I recall  :cheers: I am the horde I spoke of

:rofl

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #471 on: June 22, 2011, 03:09:35 PM »
I'm not going fishing for quotes, but I'm sure he and DrBone were saying something about both of them having problems saving films, and that it existed before the bracket.

Yes that's correct, and several of us attempted to fix the problem and only partially succeeded. Spek is not very computer literate. Please do not imply malice on his part without understanding the facts.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #472 on: June 22, 2011, 03:11:44 PM »
Yes that's correct, and several of us attempted to fix the problem and only partially succeeded. Spek is not very computer literate. Please do not imply malice on his part without understanding the facts.

Change your mind much?

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #473 on: June 22, 2011, 03:12:34 PM »
Change my mind about what?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #474 on: June 22, 2011, 03:13:13 PM »
This thread has become classy.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #475 on: June 22, 2011, 03:14:05 PM »
Bruv,

Be careful please....if you ever have to stop suddenly, Midway's head will go all the way up your ass.  That will look foolish in the emergency room.

Changeup

Sorry Midway, I like you but it's got to stop, lol

:rolleyes: Oh Changeup, got to drag it down in the dirt, huh?  :neener:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #476 on: June 22, 2011, 03:15:47 PM »
Change my mind about what?

Krup your point would be valid on the condition that Spek knew the films weren't recording during your fights, which he didn't.

Yes that's correct

You're contradicting yourself.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #477 on: June 22, 2011, 03:19:50 PM »
You're contradicting yourself.
No hes not lol.  But to the film thing I dont recall at all of Bone having this problem? Someone enlighten me there please.  As for mine I did not know about the problem until the bracket.  It did it at random so its not like I knew when it was going to.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #478 on: June 22, 2011, 03:19:55 PM »
How about we let BE apply the rules and shut it now.

TBH I imagine the few squaddron and the muppets have more in common than any other squads in the game. Neither squad should be proud of all this squabbling. Can we get on with the event in peace now.  
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
« Reply #479 on: June 22, 2011, 03:20:31 PM »
:rofl

Ah, so you DO remember! Thought your memory was as bad as mine
Yea, simply because I can