Author Topic: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 44122 times)

Offline Vuokko

• Gold Member
Re: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #630 on: June 23, 2011, 02:28:28 PM »
Go read BE pst on the matter and catch yourself up. It's a done deal whether we all like it or hate it. It's time to move on :aok
Like I said, BE has spoken, you missed it in my long post?

:aok
Lentotaitoahan minulla ei koskaan ole ollut - vaan eipä sitä taida AH'n kaltasissa airquakeissa paljoa tarvitakaan. On toi reaktionopeus ollu aina aika heikko.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #631 on: June 23, 2011, 02:35:47 PM »
I guess so, all I saw was the whine. Did you hear from the Leprechaun by any chance?

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
« Reply #632 on: June 23, 2011, 02:40:29 PM »
I just took a snapshot of the leprechaun in my living room, questions?
Yea, simply because I can

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #633 on: June 23, 2011, 02:47:21 PM »
And all was right with the world again

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #634 on: June 23, 2011, 02:57:54 PM »
Picture thread?  Wiz Approves agian. 

Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Vuokko

• Gold Member
« Reply #635 on: June 23, 2011, 03:00:32 PM »
I guess so, all I saw was the whine. Did you hear from the Leprechaun by any chance?

Whine? Hehehheheh..... I would call it "opinion".

That 180 turn suits you I see, without looking old bracket posts :aok
Lentotaitoahan minulla ei koskaan ole ollut - vaan eipä sitä taida AH'n kaltasissa airquakeissa paljoa tarvitakaan. On toi reaktionopeus ollu aina aika heikko.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #636 on: June 23, 2011, 03:05:48 PM »
This is my second try at this dueling ladder thingy, I lost in round one both times.  I have learned that some of you Gentlemen are very good sticks, and I've learned that some of you very good sticks are not Gentlemen.

I look forward to the next Tournament.  Please do not ruin this thing we have here, I would be very dissappointed to see it end.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #637 on: June 23, 2011, 03:12:22 PM »
Whine? Hehehheheh..... I would call it "opinion".

That 180 turn suits you I see, without looking old bracket posts :aok

:aok :aok :aok :aok I read them, I'm current on the issue. :aok :aok :aok :aok

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #638 on: June 23, 2011, 03:19:17 PM »
I just took a snapshot of the leprechaun in my living room, questions?
(Image removed from quote.)

Thats not a leprechaun, thats Silat dressed as a leprechaun... cheater  :neener:
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #639 on: June 23, 2011, 03:40:32 PM »
Also drop the 10k merge rubbish, I mean who duels over a canyon? The pet hate of any dueller is having a fight decided by a hill or tree.

Last time I looked there were no trees at 10K. Doesn't a deck merge kind of limit your options or is that the idea?

From the quarterfinal round forward results must be verifiable therefore films must be posted by the winning player for all duels from that round forward.

A purely literal interpretation would assume that the winner of that particular duel would have to post a film of said duel. As such, it would seem the rules were followed to the letter.

The only thing a film of the losing side would show is what you did wrong.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #640 on: June 23, 2011, 03:48:24 PM »
This whole fiasco makes me want to wish that when you click Cancel when the game asks you to save the film it asks, "Are you sure?"
Some of us will get so good at rapidly clicking Yes right after Cancel anyway though, and the only result would be making us feel even MORE stupid for doing so  :bhead

EDIT: Oh wait, what if you can have the option to name the film before it even ends? And it could be saved after you press ALT+R or die no matter what? Huh? +1?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 03:50:31 PM by GNucks »

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #641 on: June 23, 2011, 03:53:39 PM »
meh.. all I have to say is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nuGadCi6Q
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #642 on: June 23, 2011, 03:58:00 PM »
Honestly guys if you don't like the answer BE gave either don't come around for the next one or PM him with a sensible question or suggestion given in a respectable manner. Anything else is not going to be received well and in most cases won't result in the any kind of answer you are seeking.

Respectfully, I also ask that you guys let this die now that BE has spoken. Those of you who are arguing are more than likely reducing the likelihood of another ever taking place.

BE I hope that you don't get discouraged by any of the posts prior to this one I really enjoy these tourney's and have found no reason to not come back next time, in fact you can pre-register me for the position of review committee member for the next and sign me up duel in it now.

These are well run and in all honesty the only change that needs to take place is not one for you to make but others. The change I speak of is for people to leave their disputes of the results for PM's to BE or the committee appointed for this task and to have discussions like the one taking place for other threads. The results thread should be for "results" .

Like I told you before BE, I love being in these tourneys and would be more than willing to help you in any way I can to keep these things going.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
« Reply #643 on: June 23, 2011, 04:04:21 PM »
Honestly guys if you don't like the answer BE gave either don't come around for the next one or PM him with a sensible question or suggestion given in a respectable manner. Anything else is not going to be received well and in most cases won't result in the any kind of answer you are seeking.

Respectfully, I also ask that you guys let this die now that BE has spoken. Those of you who are arguing are more than likely reducing the likelihood of another ever taking place.

BE I hope that you don't get discouraged by any of the posts prior to this one I really enjoy these tourney's and have found no reason to not come back next time, in fact you can pre-register me for the position of review committee member for the next and sign me up duel in it now.

These are well run and in all honesty the only change that needs to take place is not one for you to make but others. The change I speak of is for people to leave their disputes of the results for PM's to BE or the committee appointed for this task and to have discussions like the one taking place for other threads. The results thread should be for "results" .

Like I told you before BE, I love being in these tourneys and would be more than willing to help you in any way I can to keep these things going.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 04:05:52 PM by The Jekyll »
Yea, simply because I can

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #644 on: June 23, 2011, 04:13:51 PM »
Must I post again....

Leprechauns dammit... Leprechauns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nuGadCi6Q
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)