Author Topic: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 44150 times)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
Re: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #750 on: June 24, 2011, 08:18:18 PM »
putz

you have no clue as to what Honor is.....too bad Wurz and other members have to carry around the rep you guys are giving them.

+1
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #751 on: June 24, 2011, 08:18:26 PM »
I don't ever recall being a fanboy or ankle humper Bab. Your post is proof it's probably time you visited planet earth
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #752 on: June 24, 2011, 08:18:50 PM »
In this tourney, do you feel as though Krup followed the rules?

In my country, three outa four isn't 100% and it isn't 0%, it's close to 75%.  It isn't disregarding and blatantley refusing to comply with the posted rules, but on three out of four he 100% complied, and due to one single mistake that he admitted to, he didn't 100% comply with one.  Both parties came to a concentual agreement with no disagreement over the results, there isn't anything to dispute by them.

In my country, intent to comply and admiting to the mistake outright is sportsmanlike conduct, it is aplauded and rewarded.  I can not personaly find any fault with the conduct or behaviour of Krup in this competition (much like the last one too), and aparently so does BE this round in this tourney (so why does it even matter like my opinion will matter to you since you obviously don't respect his at all).
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #753 on: June 24, 2011, 08:19:37 PM »
What? Krup wasn't even a muppet then and I was the main contributor but I made it clear that it was all in fun. Spek, Kazaa and Pervert, the main posters at the time knew that and we all had good laughs. Don't tell me that's been festering in you all and that is why your logic and reason is clouded. Please, don't tell me that. Please.

Sorry friend, if he won't, I will.
-Babalon

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #754 on: June 24, 2011, 08:20:57 PM »
I really loved these events, been in from the first one and sad to see a Few people start to kill it.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #755 on: June 24, 2011, 08:21:32 PM »
What? Krup wasn't even a muppet then and I was the main contributor but I made it clear that it was all in fun. Spek, Kazaa and Pervert, the main posters at the time knew that and we all had good laughs. Don't tell me that's been festering in you all and that is why your logic and reason is clouded. Please, don't tell me that. Please.

What sticks with me is why Babalonian is bashing the "phew". In this case, I think he's off base. Spek lost the win because this technicality was brought up. The win isn't disputed in either case. Everyone knows Spek won then, and Krup won now. However, when he's punished for not following a rule, the "phew" should not be bashed for asking for that same rule to go both ways. In that way, I think Bab is mistaken.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #756 on: June 24, 2011, 08:24:54 PM »
What sticks with me is why Babalonian is bashing the "phew". In this case, I think he's off base. Spek lost the win because this technicality was brought up. The win isn't disputed in either case. Everyone knows Spek won then, and Krup won now. However, when he's punished for not following a rule, the "phew" should not be bashed for asking for that same rule to go both ways. In that way, I think Bab is mistaken.
Finally Some Logic
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Gemini

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #757 on: June 24, 2011, 08:26:30 PM »

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #758 on: June 24, 2011, 08:27:07 PM »
I now have a few question.Answer them if you wish if not ohh well.

1.How would you want TheFew to fly?

2.Should we actually do things your way?or I should say do you think we will fly the way you want  ;)

Just asking.I have had nothing to do with this thread nor have a majority of the squad

3.What on earth makes you Internet tough guys think we compete to be better than others?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:29:39 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #759 on: June 24, 2011, 08:28:35 PM »
I don't ever recall being a fanboy or ankle humper Bab. Your post is proof it's probably time you visited planet earth

Altimeter reading is 0.  What's yours Captain Tom?

Sorry, I get testy defending the honor and sportmanship of my friends.  What's your excuse?
-Babalon

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #760 on: June 24, 2011, 08:34:14 PM »
putz

you have no clue as to what Honor is.....too bad Wurz and other members have to carry around the rep you guys are giving them.

:rofl Looks like Someone is sore
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #761 on: June 24, 2011, 08:35:45 PM »
<snip>

(I live in the same country as you.) In regards to Spek, he fully disclosed his issue, and was still punished for breaking the rules; good, he had it coming. However, many people observed the duel, and the results are well known. Despite this, the rule was still brought up, resulting in an ask for a rematch and finally a forfeiture. Okay, that is all fairplay, but not in the interests of sportsmanship, in my humble opinion. In regards to Krup, the rules were broken. Nowhere in the rules does it mention a concentual agreement that can override the rules. If I agreed with my opponent for him to fly a Zeke and me a Pony, that doesn't make it within the rules. I believe, to be fair and consistent, Krup should have been issued a warning aknowledging that the rules were broken, and that is only fair and within the rules to ask for. Therefore the "phew" should not bashed for fairly asking for some consequence when that door was previously opened.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:38:50 PM by TonyJoey »

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #762 on: June 24, 2011, 08:40:09 PM »
(I live in the same country as you.) In regards to Spek, he fully disclosed his issue, and was still punished for breaking the rules; good, he had it coming. However, many people observed the duel, and the results are well known. Despite this, the rule was still brought up, resulting in an ask for a rematch and finally a forfeiture. Okay, that is all fairplay, but not in the interests of sportsmanship, in my humble opinion. In regards to Krup, the rules were broken. Nowhere in the rules does it mention a concentual agreement that can override the rules. If I agreed with my opponent for him to fly a Zeke and me a Pony, that doesn't make it within the rules. I believe, to be fair and consistent, Krup should have been issued a warning aknowledging that the rules were broken, and that is only fair and within the rules to ask for. Therefore the "phew" should not bashed for fairly asking for some consequence when that door was previously opened.
:rofl These hypocrites talking about honor.Like Jekyll said Joey you are beating a dead horse
=The Damned=

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #763 on: June 24, 2011, 08:42:26 PM »
Altimeter reading is 0.  What's yours Captain Tom?

Sorry, I get testy defending the honor and sportmanship of my friends.  What's your excuse?
Your posting agenda goes well past fairness, honor and sportsmanship. That is my excuse.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #764 on: June 24, 2011, 08:43:41 PM »
Some more good logic.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:45:56 PM by ACE »
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek