Author Topic: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 44371 times)

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
Re: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #780 on: June 24, 2011, 10:28:51 PM »
MickyD, I know you are from England and all. Land of tea and crumpets. Reading your signature line, do you know what a MILF is in America? I don't think your Mom would approve, unless she is hot. haha

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #781 on: June 24, 2011, 10:31:16 PM »
MickyD, I know you are from England and all. Land of tea and crumpets. Reading your signature line, do you know what a MILF is in America? I don't think your Mom would approve, unless she is hot. haha

Boo
Do you know what shrimping is?
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #782 on: June 24, 2011, 10:34:50 PM »
What sticks with me is why Babalonian is bashing the "phew". In this case, I think he's off base. Spek lost the win because this technicality was brought up. The win isn't disputed in either case. Everyone knows Spek won then, and Krup won now. However, when he's punished for not following a rule, the "phew" should not be bashed for asking for that same rule to go both ways. In that way, I think Bab is mistaken.

What "sticks" with me is u can't see the difference between Spek ignoring the rules and krup making making an accidental error that made no difference.  Pretty dim if u ask me.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #783 on: June 24, 2011, 10:35:23 PM »

AoM
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #784 on: June 24, 2011, 10:40:11 PM »

Boo

Its an ironic acronym.

My mum is super hot.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #785 on: June 24, 2011, 10:42:35 PM »
What "sticks" with me is u can't see the difference between Spek ignoring the rules and krup making making an accidental error that made no difference.  Pretty dim if u ask me.

Better pay those lawyers a bit more bat.  Ignoring the rules. Ha!  It turned out to be a bug in the game as bone already clarified.  Obviously you can't read or those lawyers are cheap.  Do you ever say anything that's not full of ignorance?

The Few

-Spek

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #786 on: June 24, 2011, 10:44:04 PM »
Better pay those lawyers a bit more bat.  Ignoring the rules. Ha!  It turned out to be a bug in the game as bone already clarified.  Obviously you can't read or those lawyers are cheap.  Do you ever say anything that's not full of ignorance?
A bug that only happens to u? How interesting. U could have figured it out if unwanted to but ubdidnt care to.
AoM

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #787 on: June 24, 2011, 10:45:52 PM »
Wasn't it fixed in an official patch?   Must not have been just you Spek.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #788 on: June 24, 2011, 10:49:55 PM »
A bug that only happens to u? How interesting. U could have figured it out if unwanted to but ubdidnt care to.
Lawyers fail you agian.  Please do not turn to trolls.  There becoming more and more easy to spot if you will. 

Your right Micky.

The Few

-Spek

Offline MoJoRiZn

• Zinc Member
« Reply #789 on: June 24, 2011, 10:52:01 PM »
Majorizn, you point to one place where I

you started this whole diatribe at reply #389

1 - baldeagle is not getting a chance to even make comments or have his review committee and baldeagle see if there is any infraction before 10 20 30 pages of bs postings are posted
2 - i don't think i ever really accused or argued anything regarding your squad except the multiple postings from all of yor squad members and how it looks to the rest of us
3 - yes i did enjoy seeing each of you getting all riled up over something that seemed so simple for baldeagle and his team to make a call on. only if they could have done it immediately before the shannagins started regarding "the rule"
4 - bruv119, yarbles, tndep and pervert even, seem to have very respectful and courteous responses, it would look better if your squad members followed their leader's traits. dont be starting flame wars and dont be biteing the hooks when flamebait is set
5 - the last part of 4 is just advice it is not accusing you of biting a hook or starting a war

cheerio

Well lets see only a few posts of BS and Ignorance. I would say another clueless baby seal  ;)

;) maybe i can fly koth this saturday night and meet you once again like I did at the end of last year  drbone

believe it or not we have actually flown together in the avsa and fought each other in koth before. i guess since i am such a clueless baby seal you do not remember me

cheerio ol chap
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 10:55:15 PM by MoJoRiZn »
"Well, I woke up this morning, and got myself a beer
the future's uncertain, and the end is always near     Let it roll"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #790 on: June 24, 2011, 10:55:32 PM »
Bug or no bug. Makes no difference. If you had cared about the rules you would have stated that you were having trouble before the final. You didn't say anything which means u didn't care. Therefore, you got what u deserved. It's just that simple. Your position is indefensible.

Now what do u have?
AoM

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #791 on: June 24, 2011, 10:56:59 PM »
P.S.  Bud
AoM

Offline MoJoRiZn

• Zinc Member
« Reply #792 on: June 24, 2011, 10:59:38 PM »
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:01:09 PM by MoJoRiZn »
"Well, I woke up this morning, and got myself a beer
the future's uncertain, and the end is always near     Let it roll"

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #793 on: June 24, 2011, 11:00:40 PM »
Now what do u have?