Author Topic: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 44128 times)

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
Re: Seventh Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #795 on: June 24, 2011, 11:33:07 PM »
you started this whole diatribe at reply #389

No actually it started with an accidental hit of a key which caused the whole rule I speak of to be broken. I was just the messenger. Which is exactly my point and my argument regarding the rule. And your argument for or against is? I'm perfectly willing to talk offline civil with you about it.
Yea, simply because I can

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #796 on: June 25, 2011, 12:00:34 AM »
gents shut up now your acting as Mods on Aces High Forums

leave this thread be and let folks post their wins or lost

find another thread to troll
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #797 on: June 25, 2011, 12:41:33 AM »
Looking forward to it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 12:44:19 AM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #798 on: June 25, 2011, 12:56:36 AM »
I think they neither had required films....and the "rule" says the other guy winz (essentially)....they both win and move on.   :noid
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #799 on: June 25, 2011, 01:16:44 AM »

I don't know if the AoM is glad to not have to use as much ankle-hair remover these days because of the Phew or if they're upset about having to wear long pants now on cold days.

I have to start wearing pants now?  :huh

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #800 on: June 25, 2011, 01:55:06 AM »
:rofl Looks like Someone is sore

pfft......your about as clueless as they come, sore? far from it I think its quit hilarious that I bother you so much you gotta put me in your sig :rofl

no more insulting PM's ? 

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #801 on: June 25, 2011, 05:49:45 AM »
Babalon do I know you? Do you even play this game? :headscratch:

Please refrain from insulting me anymore.

Regards,
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 06:05:09 AM by Noir »
now posting as SirNuke

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #802 on: June 25, 2011, 06:52:55 AM »
Only now do I realise the futility of trying to debate, discuss or highlight any apparent duality or double standard within the confines of this particular public forum.

There is obviously a determined campaign to perpetually cast all of The Few into a bad light by a small, influential set of players and nothing can be done to change the mind of those entrenched in their beliefs or this campaign. It is pointless to try and reason with unreasonable people.

For everyone else please remember that there are at least two sides to any conflict. To some of us, these continual insinuations of cheating, gamesmanship and deliberate manipulation of the rules are offensive, insulting, unacceptable and frankly embarrassing for those who seem to believe that constantly making insinuations without proof is sufficient to make headway with their agenda.

Participants of any organised event should have the right to protest or highlight an apparent difference in the application of the rules publicly, especially over a series of tournaments in which the conveynor himself has been forced to alter and even interpret his own rules. This is not disrespectful to BaldEagle or his efforts. If this right is rescinded then it is indicative of a disturbing lack of respect to the participants and a fundamental loss of freedom.

Listening to and considering or at the very least recognising and trying to understand the objection would have been a far better approach than using rhetoric and personal insult to try and stop us talking.

This apparently unstoppable and perpetual feuding between the Army of Muppets and The Few might be part of some people's attraction and a needed component for them in the game and that is their choice. It is unreasonable to insist that this is all enveloping and involves everyone and forces more divisiveness between factions which inevitable lead to this unending bickering.

This forum really does have a life of its own which is fortunately detached from the game itself. For those here adept at rhetoric, disinformation and propaganda, remember that your influence extends to precisely the borders of this forum and no further. Nothing you can say will influence the way some of us choose to enjoy this game or how we wish to fly. Ultimately your efforts produce no more than a storm in a very small teacup, no matter how furiously you stir.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #803 on: June 25, 2011, 08:36:04 AM »
I said I was out, but I'm stepping back in for one last comment to the post before this one.

Understand that this has nothing to do with the Few.  It has a lot to do with a few.  To attach such self importance to The Few, is again a problem of a few, mainly a few members of the Few.  One of the dangers of reading your own press clippings is the mistaken belief that your squad means anything more to AH then any other squad, and that folks outside of that squad have the time or inclination to care enough to 'attack' your squad.

I'd suggest stepping back and realizing that you are just as full of it as the rest of us.  Placing so much importance on something as silly as a cartoon fighter pilot tournament also speaks volumes to a few of The Few thinking it matters more then it does.

The only ones making this an issue with The Few, are a few of the Few, and in the end they reflect badly on the rest of The Few who are handling themselves just fine and end up getting caught up in any residual resentment of the few of the Few who don't understand that.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #804 on: June 25, 2011, 10:17:15 AM »
pfft......your about as clueless as they come, sore? far from it I think its quit hilarious that I bother you so much you gotta put me in your sig :rofl

no more insulting PM's ? 
No you dont get to me.The sig is the truth and sorry it hurts my young baby seal. Insulting pms? How about you leave another ignorant post on our Youtube vids again you lame.If i am right its something to do with you putting a tattoo on your private area  :rofl Obviously i have done something right for you to take such weak Bait. Have a good day My new baby seal
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
« Reply #805 on: June 25, 2011, 10:22:11 AM »
I said I was out, but I'm stepping back in for one last comment to the post before this one.

Understand that this has nothing to do with the Few.  It has a lot to do with a few.  To attach such self importance to The Few, is again a problem of a few, mainly a few members of the Few.  One of the dangers of reading your own press clippings is the mistaken belief that your squad means anything more to AH then any other squad, and that folks outside of that squad have the time or inclination to care enough to 'attack' your squad.

I'd suggest stepping back and realizing that you are just as full of it as the rest of us.  Placing so much importance on something as silly as a cartoon fighter pilot tournament also speaks volumes to a few of The Few thinking it matters more then it does.

The only ones making this an issue with The Few, are a few of the Few, and in the end they reflect badly on the rest of The Few who are handling themselves just fine and end up getting caught up in any residual resentment of the few of the Few who don't understand that.

Personal insults 7
Honest debate on subject 0

Nice Guppy you fell in with the crowd instead of providing leadership which is where I would think a CM staff member, as a representative of HT, should go, no? Certainly as an HT spokesman your insults carry more weight, thanks.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:39:32 AM by The Jekyll »
Yea, simply because I can

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #806 on: June 25, 2011, 10:33:23 AM »
pffft looked up here, wanted to see the results...

and found this.  Amazing. Every dueling bracket ends like the last two?
AoM
City of ice

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #807 on: June 25, 2011, 10:38:31 AM »
No you dont get to me.The sig is the truth and sorry it hurts my young baby seal. Insulting pms? How about you leave another ignorant post on our Youtube vids again you lame.If i am right its something to do with you putting a tattoo on your private area  :rofl Obviously i have done something right for you to take such weak Bait. Have a good day My new baby seal

:rofl :rofl :rofl

if the truth hurts change your reality....FF

funny you send me a insulting Pm then block me...unblock me and I will tell ya exactly what I think about you, this board here cant handle it and I would get banned for life.
  my post on your lame video was a direct cause from your PM so blame your self for starting watermelon with the wrong person.

anytime you wanna DA you let me know :aok

you talk real badass behind a keyboard :rofl
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:42:12 AM by ink »

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #808 on: June 25, 2011, 10:44:53 AM »
 :banana:

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member