Author Topic: Squads...  (Read 2918 times)

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
Re: Squads...
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2011, 07:57:00 PM »
I hunt individual pilots not squads... :noid
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2011, 08:09:21 PM »
Is this turning into another POTW thread.  Didn't we just go through this a couple of months ago. 

While some may not like certain squads, I can say that all sides have their own group of hated squads or rival squads.  For me I enjoy my own squad.  Its easier to enjoy my friends in AH then go around worring about the vGuys, or ClamHumpers, or even the Rock N Roll Squadron. 

Just enjoy the game and get on with it.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2011, 09:04:07 PM »
who is Silat  :headscratch:                                                                :bolt:
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2011, 09:12:02 PM »
Who cares if it's becoming another POTW thread, they're a good squad.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2011, 10:30:27 AM »
who is Silat  :headscratch:                                                                :bolt:

A very mean gal........................
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2011, 11:09:49 AM »
Is this turning into another POTW thread.  Didn't we just go through this a couple of months ago. 

While some may not like certain squads, I can say that all sides have their own group of hated squads or rival squads.  For me I enjoy my own squad.  Its easier to enjoy my friends in AH then go around worring about the vGuys, or ClamHumpers, or even the Rock N Roll Squadron. 

Just enjoy the game and get on with it.

I'm probably misreading how your are saying it, but I was rather dissapointed about your negative vibes toward a POTW member. The purpose of the forums is for people to post, so why does it matter if one particular squad posts more than others?
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline 7super61

• Zinc Member
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2011, 04:38:17 PM »
i dont think your agaist the vTARDS

vPHANTOM
Im accually vPHANTOM...vulchvulchvulchvul chvulchvulchvulchvulchvulchvu lchvulchvulchvulchvulchvulchv ulchvulchvulchvulchvulchvulch vulchvulchvulch

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2011, 06:47:32 PM »
i dont think your agaist the vTARDS

vPHANTOM

I am Nothing better the getting to type FERGILICIOUS on 200
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2011, 01:03:30 AM »
I'm probably misreading how your are saying it, but I was rather dissapointed about your negative vibes toward a POTW member. The purpose of the forums is for people to post, so why does it matter if one particular squad posts more than others?
I apologize, just thought this was going to turn into one squad bashing the other squad about how they play the game.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver