Author Topic: You know what this is???  (Read 3990 times)

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
Re: You know what this is???
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2011, 05:07:08 PM »
ahhh, so Squat has his sense of humor neck deep up his... err, right next to his tards... lighten up my self righteous friend...
vNucks

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2011, 05:57:58 PM »
Squat, have I ever told you I love you? I think I have but here's one more.  :D

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2011, 06:08:19 PM »
Squat, have I ever told you I love you? I think I have but here's one more.  :D

:O:banana:   ;)

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2011, 06:12:08 PM »
A vtard calling the words of a ww1 ace a dweebs guid? A vtard calling anyone a dweeb period is kinda funny. Especial when not 1 member of your squad is in any way a good stick or has a clue about anything that involves fighting on AH. Nuck you just proved your own ignorance and supported my beliefs of your squad. Please read a book and learn something anything about history before opening your mouth in public. Here I'll help you get a start. The list is called Dicta Boelcke. It's the first guid to dog fighting written and is still implied to this day. It was written by Oswald Boelcke during ww1. If what I have red is right he was the 2nd highest scoring ace of ww1. There vNUCK. You are informed. Now what lame ignorant comments you have to make?

Guid?  Especial?  Implied? (Either “applied” or “employed” perhaps.)  Red?  You might try working on your command of the language before attempting to look more intelligent than others, as you may instead wind up looking like a fool.

I don’t know where you “red” your facts, but Boelcke was NOT the 2nd highest scoring ace of WWI.  He wasn’t even the 2nd highest scoring German ace.  He was in the top 12 amongst German aces and somewhere in the top 30 amongst aces of all nationalities (depending on your source).

Oh, and we all knew it was the Dicta Boelcke, OK?  It might be hard to believe, but there are some other people who play AH, have an interest in flight history and air combat, the ability to read books and, surprisingly enough, access to the internet as well.  Some of us are just able to APPLY (or EMPLOY) those skills better than you have here.

:ahand

p.s. What is your in-game name, anyway?  As someone who you claim has no “clue about anything that involves fighting on AH” I might want to fly against you to hone my meager skills sometime.
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2011, 06:31:27 PM »
Guid?  Especial?  Implied? (Either “applied” or “employed” perhaps.)  Red?  You might try working on your command of the language before attempting to look more intelligent than others, as you may instead wind up looking like a fool.

I don’t know where you “red” your facts, but Boelcke was NOT the 2nd highest scoring ace of WWI.  He wasn’t even the 2nd highest scoring German ace.  He was in the top 12 amongst German aces and somewhere in the top 30 amongst aces of all nationalities (depending on your source).

Oh, and we all knew it was the Dicta Boelcke, OK?  It might be hard to believe, but there are some other people who play AH, have an interest in flight history and air combat, the ability to read books and, surprisingly enough, access to the internet as well.  Some of us are just able to APPLY (or EMPLOY) those skills better than you have here.

p.s. What is your in-game name, anyway?  As someone who you claim has no “clue about anything that involves fighting on AH” I might want to fly against you to hone my meager skills sometime.

oh c'mon Kingpin

Surely he doesn't believe that attacking with an altitude advantage makes you an "alt-tard" (pronounced "Rook") jk
...that turning into your opponent makes you a "HOtard" (pronounced "the guy that just shot you down")
etc. etc. etc.

my point made in jest was that those members of the game, that understand and employ (should I say "apply") the lessons and tactics of the greatest Aces in history are belittled and often insulted by others in the game. 

seize every opportunity, press every advantage and diminish every disadvantage... isn't that the heart of the Dicta Boelka?

Thanks for informing me SQUAT...

p.s. PM your address and I'll gladly send you a copy of "Sarcasm for Idiots"
vNucks

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2011, 06:48:03 PM »

LMAO burn failed. My in game name is SQUATI. Any time bud. and as far as my info. here it is some of it.

He had 40 kills and died on 28 October 1916 on his sixth sortie of the day with his two best pilots, Manfred von Richthofen and Erwin Böhme, and three others. He was the 10th highest scoring German ace and 20th of WW1 (I stand corrected). Boelcke one of the first 2 German fliers to be awarded the Pour le Mérite, Germany's highest military medal.

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2011, 06:53:34 PM »
oh c'mon Kingpin

Surely he doesn't believe that attacking with an altitude advantage makes you an "alt-tard" (pronounced "Rook") jk
...that turning into your opponent makes you a "HOtard" (pronounced "the guy that just shot you down")
etc. etc. etc.

my point made in jest was that those members of the game, that understand and employ (should I say "apply") the lessons and tactics of the greatest Aces in history are belittled and often insulted by others in the game. 

seize every opportunity, press every advantage and diminish every disadvantage... isn't that the heart of the Dicta Boelka?

Thanks for informing me SQUAT...

p.s. PM your address and I'll gladly send you a copy of "Sarcasm for Idiots"

Except it applies to dogfighting, not over all game play. Thats the point of me posting it. Was something for us furbalers of every skill level. Not the guys who run from the 1v1, hide in ack and toolshed the base to avoid the fight.

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2011, 06:54:01 PM »
LMAO burn failed. My in game name is SQUATI. Any time bud. and as far as my info. here it is some of it.

He had 40 kills and died on 28 October 1916 on his sixth sortie of the day with his two best pilots, Manfred von Richthofen and Erwin Böhme, and three others. He was the 10th highest scoring German ace and 20th of WW1 (I stand corrected). Boelcke one of the first 2 German fliers to be awarded the Pour le Mérite, Germany's highest military medal.

Burn failed??? ("I stand corrected")

May I offer you some ointment for that?  
vNucks

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2011, 06:56:45 PM »
Except it applies to dogfighting, not over all game play. Thats the point of me posting it. Was something for us furbalers of every skill level. Not the guys who run from the 1v1, hide in ack and toolshed the base to avoid the fight.

In many ways you make my point...  Is you're argument that one shouldn't apply the lessons of the Dicta Boelka in AH?
vNucks

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2011, 06:59:46 PM »
Burn failed??? ("I stand corrected")

May I offer you some ointment for that?  

Was corrected not burned. If i even said in the post "If i red it right".

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2011, 07:00:52 PM »
Was corrected not burned. If i even said in the post "If i red it right".

you really should consider the ointment I offered
vNucks

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2011, 07:05:15 PM »
In many ways you make my point...  Is you're argument that one shouldn't apply the lessons of the Dicta Boelka in AH?

Were is avoid the fight and cry for help in there nucks? Heck it evens says DON'T run once you engage. Somethin TOOOO many people do in the MA's. My fellow furbalers on here understand it's meaning. Don't expect the whole community to. Least of all the Devils Brigade.

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2011, 07:08:46 PM »
Were is avoid the fight and cry for help in there nucks? Heck it evens says DON'T run once you engage. Somethin TOOOO many people do in the MA's. My fellow furbalers on here understand it's meaning. Don't expect the whole community to. Least of all the Devils Brigade.

I rest my case... read the thread, You inject objections to arguments I've never made... TROLL ON MY FRIEND
vNucks

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2011, 07:40:04 PM »
My fellow furbalers

:lol  I’ve checked your stats, and this would have been perfect for you had your misspelling been "furbailers".  Close enough though pronunciation-wise.

Actually, you've made more than one mistake in this thread.  It started with your OP assumption that people don't know what the Dicta Boelcke is, was then fueled by your inability to recognize sarcasm when you see it, continued with your ignorant insults of an entire squad of skilled players (many of whom, I will dare say, are superior pilots to you), then added incorrect statements coupled with terrible grammar, all while claiming to be educating people.

You really should accept the much-needed ointment Nucks has so generously offered you.
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2011, 08:19:31 PM »
:lol  I’ve checked your stats, and this would have been perfect for you had your misspelling been "furbailers".  Close enough though pronunciation-wise.

Actually, you've made more than one mistake in this thread.  It started with your OP assumption that people don't know what the Dicta Boelcke is, was then fueled by your inability to recognize sarcasm when you see it, continued with your ignorant insults of an entire squad of skilled players (many of whom, I will dare say, are superior pilots to you), then added incorrect statements coupled with terrible grammar, all while claiming to be educating people.

You really should accept the much-needed ointment Nucks has so generously offered you.

you cant use stats as a judge of someone's skill level...in any way shape or form.