Author Topic: You know what this is???  (Read 4026 times)

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
Re: You know what this is???
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2011, 08:20:00 PM »
Squat's a good fight. Crap speller, but good fight.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2011, 08:48:27 PM »
Squat's a good fight. Crap speller, but good fight.

That I won't deny, would much rather meet him in the air than on the forum's.  On the other hand, it is a fatal flaw to not respect your enemy/opponent, and in a cartoon game I find it absolutely absurd to obtain the level of disrespect he has obviously obtained of his.  If he would only pause to apply the principles of his apparent beloved mentor to the behavior he so readily criticizes.

7. When over enemy lines, never forget your line of retreat.

Were is avoid the fight and cry for help in there nucks? Heck it evens says DON'T run once you engage. Somethin TOOOO many people do in the MA's. My fellow furbalers on here understand it's meaning. Don't expect the whole community to. Least of all the Devils Brigade.

hmmm, not only does he argue points never made, he provides ample evidence to disprove himself.

(edited for spelling, lol)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 08:52:47 PM by vNUCKS »
vNucks

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2011, 09:04:44 PM »
you forgot Dicta was a great football player before being drafted into the Luftwaffle, after the war he then was a great Coach!

He invented the finger four shuffle

Go Bears!

HL
Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2011, 09:22:06 PM »
The larger of the three paragraphs was the focal point I felt... When I read it I mean...  Not to say I would dispute the rhetoric you have provided.  Just sayin......    :aok

you cant use stats as a judge of someone's skill level...in any way shape or form.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2011, 09:47:45 PM »
                                            :airplane: vICTA BOELCKE  :airplane:

1. Try to secure advantages before taking off.  If possible, have more than 1 wing in your squad.

2. Always follow through an attack when you have started it.  Unless there is opposition.

3. Fire at any range, your opponent may already be in the sights of 5-10 of your buddies. 

4. Always keep your eye on your opponents hangers, and never let yourself be deceived by people who enjoy a fair fight.

5. Just like in Love, in any form of attack it is essential to assail your opponent from behind if you missed the HO on the initial merge.

6. If your opponent dives on you, yell at the guy who couldn't fly NOE and gave all 50 of you away.

7. When over enemy lines, never forget to at least drop hangers before you auger.

8. Attack in groups of fourty or sixty. When the fight breaks up into a series of single combats, check out the other side of the map.

9. After winning a base, do not defend and go to another part of the map.

10. PM someone if you die and your name is a city East of Ft. Worth.
In game - Assi      JG2

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2011, 09:58:52 PM »

Is it Atlanta, or Boston you speak of? Or do I smell a troll?

vNucks

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2011, 10:24:21 PM »
Is it Atlanta, or Boston you speak of? Or do I smell a troll?

I'm new to the boards.  What is a troll?

In game - Assi      JG2

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2011, 10:24:44 PM »

1. Try to secure advantages before taking off.  If possible, have more than 1 wing in your squad.

2. Always follow through an attack when you have started it.  Unless there is opposition.

3. Fire at any range, your opponent may already be in the sights of 5-10 of your buddies. 

4. Always keep your eye on your opponents hangers, and never let yourself be deceived by people who enjoy a fair fight.

5. Just like in Love, in any form of attack it is essential to assail your opponent from behind if you missed the HO on the initial merge.

6. If your opponent dives on you, yell at the guy who couldn't fly NOE and gave all 50 of you away.

7. When over enemy lines, never forget to at least drop hangers before you auger.

8. Attack in groups of fourty or sixty. When the fight breaks up into a series of single combats, check out the other side of the map.

9. After winning a base, do not defend and go to another part of the map.

go cry else where
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2011, 10:27:15 PM »
I'm new to the boards.  What is a troll?

ASSI29
vNucks

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2011, 10:33:43 PM »
I don't need a thank you for giving you something you can cutnpaste and put on your squad site...although it would be nice.

Still, you don't have to gang up on me.  This isn't the MA's.

In game - Assi      JG2

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2011, 10:39:50 PM »
I don't need a thank you for giving you something you can cutnpaste and put on your squad site...although it would be nice.

Still, you don't have to gang up on me.  This isn't the MA's.

umm, I'm pretty sure our OP's mentor would have approved of ganging up on opponent, or were you proposing a hijack of the topic?
vNucks

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2011, 10:55:46 PM »
The OP's Mentor is not the vDevils mentor.  I was offering a vBoelcke writeup with as much accuracy as I could muster.  It seemed to flow naturally with the thread's evolution.

Funny story...I was actually in Dogfites first squad he joined.  Good guy.  Had his goals and left for a more hordy approach to join JBlaser(?). For a while they grew in #'s on Knits until the banter and backlash against their gameplay became to much for them and they decided they were going to take their talents to South Beach, Rooks, or Bish.  There was much fanfare and everyone was holding their breath waiting to see where they would end up.

I think they went Bish first with mixed results. Next came a Rook session which was met with about as much love as the knits that had them packing to begin with. Like minded Armchair generals met again, and the Bish attachment was complete.

I believe dogfite chronicled all of this in the squad recruiting forums where he asked if anyone had more base captures than the Devils Rejects.

Anyways, I like you guys.

In game - Assi      JG2

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2011, 11:06:12 PM »
The OP's Mentor is not the vDevils mentor.  I was offering a vBoelcke writeup with as much accuracy as I could muster.  It seemed to flow naturally with the thread's evolution.

Funny story...I was actually in Dogfites first squad he joined.  Good guy.  Had his goals and left for a more hordy approach to join JBlaser(?). For a while they grew in #'s on Knits until the banter and backlash against their gameplay became to much for them and they decided they were going to take their talents to South Beach, Rooks, or Bish.  There was much fanfare and everyone was holding their breath waiting to see where they would end up.

I think they went Bish first with mixed results. Next came a Rook session which was met with about as much love as the knits that had them packing to begin with. Like minded Armchair generals met again, and the Bish attachment was complete.

I believe dogfite chronicled all of this in the squad recruiting forums where he asked if anyone had more base captures than the Devils Rejects.

Anyways, I like you guys.

Who said the OP's mentor was the vDEVIL's mentor?  Though an analytical review may reveal that they employ the same principles to accomplish their goals, it has yet to be stated in this thread. Shall we return OP's topic, or do you propose that we should change the topic?
vNucks

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2011, 11:18:10 PM »
I thought I've stayed on topic.  While you have defended the use of the OP's Mentor's tactics as if they are used, I clearly laid out the actual ones that your squad practices in game.

Why do you hate accuracy?
In game - Assi      JG2

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2011, 11:25:06 PM »
I thought I've stayed on topic.  While you have defended the use of the OP's Mentor's tactics as if they are used, I clearly laid out the actual ones that your squad practices in game.

Why do you hate accuracy?

You sir, know not of what you speak.  You sir, are a trolling, flamebaiting, crybaby troll... out
vNucks