Author Topic: Small bug with mouse pointer.  (Read 545 times)

Offline Fud

• Nickel Member
Small bug with mouse pointer.
« on: June 30, 2011, 06:34:43 PM »
Was in the middle of an awesome dog fight when a "join plane request" pop up window came up. I frantically tried to click the deny button and noticed no mouse pointer and had to bring up the clip board to get said pointer to get rid of "join" box then get rid of the clip board and then auger lol. Maybe a wish to have "join box" in the text buffer like before?
<S> fudddy
There are 10 kinds of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: Small bug with mouse pointer.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 07:31:54 PM »
Whenever I enter an arena, if it doesn't say "join requests will show in the text buffer", I just type in .join 0 and the popup box never pops up.  ;)

But, the bug of no mouse pointer unless the clipboard is up appears to have not yet been squashed.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline thud123

• Zinc Member
      • Musketeers.org
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 07:33:15 PM »
I think hitting "h" releases the pointer too. I feel you tho fuddy, sometimes trying to figure that out in the middle of a fight is crazy.

-thud

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 10:41:33 PM »
I think hitting "h" releases the pointer too. I feel you tho fuddy, sometimes trying to figure that out in the middle of a fight is crazy.

-thud

It used to, but now the mouse simply doesn't appear in flight at all.
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline badhorse

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 05:26:12 PM »
Whenever I enter an arena, if it doesn't say "join requests will show in the text buffer", I just type in .join 0 and the popup box never pops up.  ;)

But, the bug of no mouse pointer unless the clipboard is up appears to have not yet been squashed.

Actually it's  .showjoin 0.  But it would be nice if we didn't have to do that when ever changing arenas.
Always try and be the person your dog thinks you are.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 05:45:45 PM »
Actually it's  .showjoin 0.  But it would be nice if we didn't have to do that when ever changing arenas.

Ooops, my bad...that's what I meant.  :D

It would be nice if it was a global config item that only changes when YOU change it, and applies to all arenas as one setting.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals