Author Topic: Isn't it funny....  (Read 1704 times)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: Isn't it funny....
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2011, 06:30:18 PM »
K/D of 13? Quite the risk taker
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Condor11

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2011, 10:54:29 PM »
  Yeah I thought i made it clear i am S/Wing in fighter mode....but yeah I normally give up on fighter score after a few deaths and go about 300/70 sooooooo...yeah ! I am quite terrible though and love to pick, I realize I am the only one in the game that picks. I never see anyone else picking and i certainly never get picked everyday by someone at 20 k in a pony. Never happens... :confused: Also, thank oyu for the violin lost my last one.

Anytime my amigo  :salute
In game: CoverNow
Formerly : Condor
"If you cannot respect the forum posting rules, do not expect to get a twinkie for it."-Skuzzy

***Alchemists***

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2011, 07:59:54 PM »
It really depends on the type silk shirt you had on and what moves you were making as the lights changed color.

I knew keeping that John Travolta- Saturday Night Fever shirt would pay off.  :x
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Condor11

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2011, 11:04:45 PM »
   Rude, maybe but that is ok. I expect to get the normal backlash for a post like this. I wouldn't even post this stuff but when i complain to people in real life about it they look at me funny...  I agree with you Nucks and the perk ride just compounded my frustration. Thanks for your input. The rest of you can just go and have a nice day.

I see how it is :(no love for ure wingmen
In game: CoverNow
Formerly : Condor
"If you cannot respect the forum posting rules, do not expect to get a twinkie for it."-Skuzzy

***Alchemists***

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2011, 05:42:34 AM »
We keep score in this game?  :huh

***G3-MF***

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2011, 08:27:15 AM »
Bah.  I lost 64 AR234's one month trying to figure out why I'd disco every time I dropped a bomb off of one.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2011, 08:54:00 AM »
Just chalk up those losses to "realism".  Your engine blew up, or you had a heart attack, or your wing fell off, or you were victim of friendly fire, or you had a mid air collision with a V2, or that volcano you flow over erupted, or your canopy came off and you were sucked out w/o a parachute, etc etc.

Chithappens.     ;)
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.